ADVERTISEMENT

Smith and Wesson Moving to Tenn after 165 years in Mass

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Big news! Smith & Wesson announces today that it's Headquarters and Manufacturing will relocate to Maryville, TN.

Wonder Why?

Freedom!

Reactions: IslandHerd1
In related news, in the US last year three times as many people were stabbed to death than killed by any type of rifle, “assault” or otherwise.

It’s time for sensible knife reform to get assault knives off our streets.

In related news, in the US last year three times as many people were stabbed to death than killed by any type of rifle, “assault” or otherwise.

Why do you think the giant knife store is located in Sevierville Tennessee?

Reactions: i am herdman
I got stuck in a Trump parade in Tennessee visiting Gatlinburg last year right before the election. There must have been 50 flag flying trucks. That’s about 200 IQ points long.

Reactions: Marine03

How many were stabbed to death at the same time?

How many were stabbed to death at the same time?
So a life lost in a group is more sacred than many more lives lost individually? Is it a worse gun crime if someone shoots 6 people on one street corner or 1’person on each of six different street corners?

So a life lost in a group is more sacred than many more lives lost individually? Is it a worse gun crime if someone shoots 6 people on one street corner or 1’person on each of six different street corners?
Not to get myself going on this subject because I tend to, but yes, psychologically we do assign a lot more importance to 6 people on one street corner than 6 people on 6 street corners, especially if the 6 on the one corner felt “random” and we can conjure up a cause for the others.

Nope, didn’t say that. But unlike knives that haven’t been known to kill people in masses at once like an AR has, one would hope you would know why there is such a hard line stance on one and not the other

Would you close down football games? Concerts? Would you make everyone in America take a vaccine? Would you outlaw guns?
If I had the authority I'd make everyone that qualified for the vaccine take it. Exactly the way we make children take their vaccines before they go to child care and school.

If I had the authority I'd make everyone that qualified for the vaccine take it. Exactly the way we make children take their vaccines before they go to child care and school.
Well that's why people like you can't be trusted with authority

Reactions: ThunderCat98
My question made you think for 1.5 seconds and that's all you could handle. oath breaker.
c risk in children 5 to 12 is very very low. It is ludicrous to make them take that Covid vaccine. Should be a choice. Giving it to them is not going to make everyone immune from passing nor getting covid. that's not how this "vaccine" works and that is played out. Follow the science. This is nothing more than a power grab. . Giving it to 5 year olds is in my view not necessary.

But, no that is not what we were talking about. you deflected

Last edited:
c risk in children 5 to 12 is very very low. It is ludicrous to make them take that Covid vaccine. Should be a choice.

But, no that is not what we were talking about. you deflected
I said qualified candidates, you idiot. We make children take vaccines before they can go to child care center and school. They don't whine and cry about it as much as you do, oath breaker.

I said qualified candidates, you idiot. We make children take vaccines before they can go to child care center and school. They don't whine and cry about it as much as you do, oath breaker.
all vaccines and diseases are not the same, moron. Have i stated i am against vaccines? I am against power grabs, fear mongering, and control. People like you will never be happy and will never shut the ****(that ends with a k) about it. Never, ever.

covid for small children is a very tiny risk. In addition, we have seen that the vaccine does not stop transmission of the virus. Comparing a 70 year old diabetic to a healthy 5 year old is ludicrous.

Last edited:
all vaccines and diseases are not the same, moron
irrelevant. oath breaker
Have i stated i am against vaccines?
You are against them. You're just barely smart enough not to admit it.
I am against power grabs, fear mongering, and control.
You supported and defended an armed insurrection against the United States government in an attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election. you stupid, lying, trumptard. So don't attempt to tell us your against power grabs, fear mongering (that's about all you do), and control. OATH BREAKER
People like you will never be happy and will never shut the ****(that ends with a k) about it. Never, ever.
You'll never be anything but a stupid minion. Good news is you're too stupid to realize it.
covid for small children is a very tiny risk.
I didn't mention children you stupid punk.

irrelevant. oath breaker

You are against them. You're just barely smart enough not to admit it.

You supported and defended an armed insurrection against the United States government in an attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election. you stupid, lying, trumptard. So don't attempt to tell us your against power grabs, fear mongering (that's about all you do), and control. OATH BREAKER

You'll never be anything but a stupid minion. Good news is you're too stupid to realize it.

I didn't mention children you stupid punk.
Major lies and deflection. I am not against vaccines and am not against the covid vaccine..you are a vaxxhole though

I am not against vaccines and am not against the covid vaccine as long as they are not administered.

Major lies and deflection.
Is it wrong to make children take vaccines before they are able to go to child care centers and school?? Let's see some more of your deflection on this question. Show us where that question hurt you.
you are a vaxxhole though and I'm an oath breaking liar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT