ADVERTISEMENT

Smith and Wesson Moving to Tenn after 165 years in Mass

No idea. I pay close to zero attention to the news anymore

burying-your-head-in-the-sand-doesnt-make-it-go-away.jpg

And yet you and those like you want to make us into a country like that...☹

Imagine being dumb enough to pull an article from Brazil to make an argument about gun control in the US. Glad you enjoy pulling articles of dead kids to make a point

The Bath School disaster, also known as the Bath School massacre, was a series of violent attacks perpetrated by Andrew Kehoe on May 18, 1927, in Bath Township, Michigan, United States. The attacks killed 38 elementary schoolchildren and 6 adults, and injured at least 58 other people. Prior to his timed explosives detonating at the Bath Consolidated School building, Kehoe had murdered his wife, Nellie Price Kehoe, and firebombed his farm. Arriving at the site of the school explosion, Kehoe died when he detonated explosives concealed in his truck.

No, we were talking about guns/knife attacks in the US. He brought up a machete killing in fvcking Brazil. 5 vs 26 one in our own backyard the other a 3rd world country.

And we are rapidly descending into being a third world country. Maybe if you paid a little more attention you might recognize that...

No idea. I pay close to zero attention to the news anymore

Imagine being dumb enough to pull an article from Brazil to make an argument about gun control in the US. Glad you enjoy pulling articles of dead kids to make a point
And consider it a preview of what happens here with gun control. The point is taking away guns from people that are law abiding doesn’t stop people who want to kill someone from killing them.

I have guns, never shot anyone with them and don’t plan to unless they break in my house. Why should the government take them away?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
But unlike knives that haven’t been known to kill people in masses at once like an AR has,

Imagine being dumb enough to pull an article from Brazil to make an argument about gun control in the US

Imagine being dumb enough to not be able to recognize when your own stupid statement about knives is so easily refuted...

Can you explain the difference between those vaccines and the current mRNA COVID vaccines?
Yeah, those vaccines were mandated and saved lots of lives while the current ones are not mandated and it's costing lives. Any more stupid questions?

Reactions: Chevy1
Imagine being dumb enough to not be able to recognize when your own stupid statement about knives is so easily refuted...
Good grief, your example doesn't refute a damned thing. The fact is mass killings with an assault weapon should be a concern...they far outnumber your stupid, singular, one-off example. Get a grip.

Reactions: extragreen
Good grief, your example doesn't refute a damned thing. The fact is mass killings with an assault weapon should be a concern...they far outnumber your stupid, singular, one-off example. Get a grip.

Read... @Marine03 said that knives haven't been known to kill people in masses. I gave one such example.

In related news, in the US last year three times as many people were stabbed to death than killed by any type of rifle, “assault” or otherwise.

How many were stabbed to death at the same time?

But unlike knives that haven’t been known to kill people in masses at once like an AR has

Now Google machete attacks in the US. You will find it is not a "singular event".

Here is a definition for machete:
a broad, heavy knife used as an implement or weapon, originating in Central America and the Caribbean.

Here is a wiki article about mass stabbings with examples for you and @Marine03 to read:

Now read this.

Serious question - what is it like to not be able to think incrementally, to not be able to connect the dots and to not understand the cause and effect nature of things?

I know this is a lot for you to try to read but please do your best...

Yeah, those vaccines were mandated and saved lots of lives while the current ones are not mandated and it's costing lives. Any more stupid questions?
That’s a difference in policy, not the difference in the vaccines.

put it another way - by what process does a traditional vaccine help your body in fighting a potential infection and how does that differ from a mRNA vaccine?

how many different mRNA vaccines have been approved by the FDA out of the dozens that have been submitted?

what was the amount and duration of clinical trials for that vaccines you mentioned versus this mRNA vaccine?

Serious question - what is it like to not be able to think incrementally?
You tell me. We were discussing mass shootings/killings (as in more than one), but you keep throwing this garbage about singular knife victims....a topic already addressed above.

The only article you included that addresses "mass stabbings" was the Wikipedia article which was more of a definition. Sure, it contained three examples...the first was carried out by 8 people - another was carried out by 3 people. None of the examples were in the US. Not really similar to the whack job picking off concert goers from over 300 yards in Vegas a few years ago.

C'mon man...you're bringing a knife to a friggin gun fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marine03
You tell me. We were discussing mass shootings/killings (as in more than one), but you keep throwing this garbage about singular knife victims....a topic already addressed above.

The only article you included that addresses "mass stabbings" was the Wikipedia article which was more of a definition. Sure, it contained three examples...the first was carried out by 8 people - another was carried out by 3 people. Not really similar to the whack job picking off concert goers from over 300 yards in Vegas a few years ago.

C'mon man...you're bringing a knife to a friggin gun fight.

Open your eyes. Big picture. Google machete attacks in US.

61bbAssRWgL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Open your eyes. Big picture. Google machete attacks in US.

61bbAssRWgL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
Who's talking about disarming the population? Not relevant to this discussion...nor does it support your stupid knife position.

Who's talking about disarming the population? Not relevant to this discussion...nor does it support your stupid knife position.

What about banning hammers? You keep bringing up random firearm crimes but chastise me for turning it back on you with random machete crimes???

"According to the FBI, across the United States in 2018, there were: 1,515 deaths by knives or cutting instruments, 443 people were killed with hammers/clubs/other blunt objects, 672 people were killed from fists/feet/’personal weapons’ compared to the 297 killed by (any) rifles."

What about banning hammers? You keep bringing up random firearm crimes but chastise me for turning it back on you with random machete crimes???

"According to the FBI, across the United States in 2018, there were: 1,515 deaths by knives or cutting instruments, 443 people were killed with hammers/clubs/other blunt objects, 672 people were killed from fists/feet/’personal weapons’ compared to the 297 killed by (any) rifles."
Assume you're trolling...

That’s a difference in policy, not the difference in the vaccines.

put it another way - by what process does a traditional vaccine help your body in fighting a potential infection and how does that differ from a mRNA vaccine?

how many different mRNA vaccines have been approved by the FDA out of the dozens that have been submitted?

what was the amount and duration of clinical trials for that vaccines you mentioned versus this mRNA vaccine?
Irrelevant^^

When you're bleeding out from a cut on your thigh do you want someone to put a tourniquet on the wound, or wait for a leg transplant?

Assume you're trolling...

Only substituting words in arguments you and others are using.

Please provide examples where gun control and public disarmament have worked.

Have you ever had to use a firearm to protect your life or the lives of a others?

Only substituting words in arguments you and others are using.

Please provide examples where gun control and public disarmament have worked.

Have you ever had to use a firearm to protect your life or the lives of a others?
I'll wait for the public disarmament thread...give me a heads up when there is one.

And again you fail to answer a question... typical...
I don't see the point. The questions aren't on topic and are somewhat irrelevant. No one... absolutely no one... is recommending disarming the public. I don't want to go down that rabbit hole.

Irrelevant^^

When you're bleeding out from a cut on your thigh do you want someone to put a tourniquet on the wound, or wait for a leg transplant?
When I have a 99.6% chance of survival, I don’t need either and I certainly don’t want them to give me a shot to teach my blood to clot faster.

No one... absolutely no one... is recommending disarming the public.

Can you define "absolutely no one"? The use of absolutes such as "absolutely" are hard to back up and should be avoided when trying to frame a position.

Are we still waiting for that definition of assault weapons?

I used the FBI's list of weapons that were used to "assault" people as well as examples of when individuals used machetes to assault groups of people but for some reason that wasn't accepted by certain members here...

"According to the FBI, across the United States in 2018, there were: 1,515 deaths by knives or cutting instruments, 443 people were killed with hammers/clubs/other blunt objects, 672 people were killed from fists/feet/’personal weapons’ compared to the 297 killed by (any) rifles.""

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT