ADVERTISEMENT

Something to do after the Pitt Game

Herd020

Silver Buffalo
Aug 18, 2006
Just found out...If you are going to the Pitt game, there will be a concert at 8:00 that evening at the Benedum Theatre in Downtown Pittsburgh. For you classic rock fans, Styx will be performing at The Benedum. Just wanted to let you know if you wanted to get tickets for after the game.

Country Roads is sung by John Denver. I have been to WVU games actually and heard it there. But I've only been so two Marshall home games and a couple at Athens. I don't remember them singing thhnderstruck after the games but I might have just not remembered. Excuse me for not being a groupie ACDC fan.

Country Roads is sung by John Denver. I have been to WVU games actually and heard it there. But I've only been so two Marshall home games and a couple at Athens. I don't remember them singing thhnderstruck after the games but I might have just not remembered. Excuse me for not being a groupie ACDC fan.

I would have never guessed a Marshall fan would know who John Denver was but had never heard of AC/DC. :rolleyes:

thought you and Uncle Smitty were taking a break because of all the triggering? was your safe space not safe either?

Marine as I've explained in plain English several times, I've grown up watching both teams.

Andy, it's 1:00, your supper is almost ready

Sounds to me like you guys need the safe space. You get whiny and butthurt so easily... Whaaaaa

"singing Thunderstruck" Man that sure shows you know nothing Herd, If you haven't sttod with your brethren Herdies after the game and sung Thinderstruck you haven
Is this for real? I mean nothing to do with anything and someone whining about a troll again? This is pathetic
Pathetic is someone who thinks Thunderstruck is sung after Marshall games. Herdies hold hands and sing it before the game. You have shown you have never been to a game.

I saw Styx a couple years ago. It was a fun show. Personally, I wish the Pirates were playing (for the uninitiated, and there seems to be several on this thread, The Pirates are not a rock band).

Well I haven't held haves with others before a Marshall game and sang. I've only seen the team run out to the song. Guess that means I wasn't there. Sorry

Marine is a troll. It's time for the mods to kick him out..

Lol good luck with that. Over a decade on this board everyone knows I'm no troll. Opinionated, sarcastic, blunt, I am but a troll? They all know better. You on the other hand, you should just go away as quickly as you got here.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Real SamC
493.jpg

Reactions: Elkview
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT