ADVERTISEMENT

Something to do after the Pitt Game

If you're a red blooded American male and you don't know who AC/DC is then you have some serious issues going on in your life. Even if you haven't purposely set out to listen to AC/DC you would have heard them. One of the most popular rock bands worldwide over the course of the last 43 years.

Bleeds I'm familiar with ACDC and thunderstruck I just never put two and two together

You should get 1 and 1 apart and not worry about putting two and two together. 1 being your head the other 1 your ass. Any number past that and you're as lost as last years Easter Egg. I have no idea how you've managed to be on this board for as long as you have been without getting beat to death in nearly every post.

Sorry I didnt spell out the convience of the Mobil App that allows people to post all day and not have to pull up Herdnation.com on their work computer

Sorry I didnt spell out the convience of the Mobil App that allows people to post all day and not have to pull up Herdnation.com on their work computer
You did not need to spell out the convenience factor that comes along with having a smart phone. You still did not address my question as I did not ask how people post while at work, I asked how they have the time to post.

i use talk to text to post my messages while performing surgery. it helps break up the monotony of trying to dodge cranial nerves...

Reactions: herdfan06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT