ADVERTISEMENT

Staff speculation

herdfan1999

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2006
Assuming the rumors are true and we are going to have essentially a completely new offensive staff, who would you like to see come in as offensive coordinator? Here are some of the names I like that we've talked about in the last few weeks:

Kendall Briles - I know, I know.....he has baggage but I'm ok with him coming and he would be my first choice. I don't believe any of the P5's will touch him. He is proven though and from watching their games he was running the offense, it wasn't just Daddy.

Press Taylor - seems like a good choice although short on experience. He is currently a QCA and asst QB coach with the Eagles. I'm not sure he would even be interested given the risk. I'm not sure he has the connections yet to build a staff. My concern would be him being on OJT and the first year being bumpy at best.

Jujuan Seider - decent experience as a position coach now and experience in a creative offense. Outstanding recruiter and from what I could tell had a very good relationship with his players. He would actually be my second choice.

Tony Peterson - we're all very familiar with Tony. While I would love to see him back I just don't see it happening as long as Doc is here. I could be wrong though.

Zack Smith - WR coach with OSU and has decent experience now as a position coach. The next step for him is OC. He has strong ties given his role in recruiting for Urban.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News