ADVERTISEMENT

Stephon Clark shooting

More training like how?

Diffusing situations, emotional control
Less lethal tactics and weapons

I think in nearly everyone of these situations the emotions played a bigger factor than anything. It’s impossible to duplicate that situation in training but recognizing the situation is about to happen is where the training should focus

It says "warning shots are inherently dangerous" and then goes on to advise officers to do something illegal: fire a warning shot if "the use of deadly force is justified". If you have time to fire warning shots, deadly force is not justified. You can ask an attorney about this if you don't believe me. Sounds and reads like some lobbying BS to get some heat off of cops (actually that organization does do lobbying, go figure).
Exactly, warning shots are illegal and if you have time to fire a warning shot or are in that situation, then you have just shown that the threat is not imminent.

Warning shots, bad idea.

Diffusing situations, emotional control
Less lethal tactics and weapons

I think in nearly everyone of these situations the emotions played a bigger factor than anything. It’s impossible to duplicate that situation in training but recognizing the situation is about to happen is where the training should focus

Sounds good but at the same time, I think Local police should go through the same screening process as Federal LEO.

It says "warning shots are inherently dangerous" and then goes on to advise officers to do something illegal: fire a warning shot if "the use of deadly force is justified". If you have time to fire warning shots, deadly force is not justified. You can ask an attorney about this if you don't believe me. Sounds and reads like some lobbying BS to get some heat off of cops (actually that organization does do lobbying, go figure).

FIRING A DAMNED GUN PERIOD. IS INHERENTLY DANGEROUS. YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN
THAT TO GET YOUR FOOT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

LOBBYING B.S. HUH? WELL, LETS SEE.

ASSOCIATION OF STATE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE AGENCIES
COMMISSION ON ACCREDIDATION FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS ASSOCIATION
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CHIEFS OF POLICE
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DIRECTORS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF POLICE ORGANIZATIONS
NATIONAL TACTICAL OFFICERS ASSOCIATION
FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE

STILL THINK BOGUS ORGS?

Last edited:
I got my first Shotgun when I was 10 I got my 1st rifle when I was 12 And I can Shoot the eye out of a knat at 100 yds so don't try to tell me about handling a gun. A bullet shot into the ground does not ricachet And the bullet fired into the air has much less chance hitting someone than one fired At someone that misses. And anyone who thinks a warning shot is bad or more dangerous thing is the real idiot.
Can you address the videos I posted?

already have when i said a bullet fired at someone that misses is more dangerous than a bullet
fired into the ground or into the air.
stray bullet for your information is a bullet fired at someone or something that misses.
your video uses the word stray a lot.
apparently you do not understand the meaning of the word ":STRAY"
stray
adjective
Definition of stray for English Language Learner
  • : not in or going in the proper or intended place
ENGLISH IS A WONDER FULL LANGUAGE - LEARN SOME.

already have when i said a bullet fired at someone that misses is more dangerous than a bullet
stray bullet for your information is a bullet fired at someone or something that misses.
stray
adjective
A bullet fired into the air is not typically intended to land in someone's living room.

stray
adjective
You are a total dumb ass.

I would not go within 50 miles of you and a gun.

The number of police officers criminally killed has been steadily falling since 1973 from about 130 per year to about 45 per year as of 2015.

What are the stats of police getting shot, not just killed? What are the numbers of fire fights in 1973 compared to now? Tactics and techniques have changed since then, and police now wear body armor. That could skew this data.

What are the stats of police getting shot, not just killed? What are the numbers of fire fights in 1973 compared to now? Tactics and techniques have changed since then, and police now wear body armor. That could skew this data.
Have a family member who was a trooper back then. They carried wheel guns, 357 magnums and they were not allowed to even carry 357 rounds . They loaded them 38 specials per regulation. Completely different back then.

Have a family member who was a trooper back then. They carried wheel guns, 357 magnums and they were not allowed to even carry 357 rounds . They loaded them 38 specials per regulation. Completely different back then.

Plus, the criminals could put rounds on target back then. None of that side tilt bullshit.

Plus, the criminals could put rounds on target back then. None of that side tilt bullshit.
True. How do they hit anything like that. Hell, shooting a pistol is hard enough as it is in my opinion. Why turn it sideways.

Eh stop watching movies and shows

No offense, but I doubt anyone illegally owning a gun knows shit about fundamentals. And that's a shame because gangs recruit like crazy around Army bases. I guess those who are susceptible to gang recruitment are shit Soldiers to begin with.

No offense, but I doubt anyone illegally owning a gun knows shit about fundamentals. And that's a shame because gangs recruit like crazy around Army bases. I guess those who are susceptible to gang recruitment are shit Soldiers to begin with.

Plenty of gang members join the Military. Plus anyone already in the military and not gang affiliated isnt the target of Gang recruitment. Go to your local middle schools if you want to see Gang Recruitment.

I live a rock throw away from 32nd St naval base, dont really see much gang recruitment but there is a few strip clubs across the street.

And you will be shocked how much gun fundementals are being taught to these young gang members. The main Mexican gangs in San Diego are hitmen for the Tijuana cartels.

Plenty of gang members join the Military. Plus anyone already in the military and not gang affiliated isnt the target of Gang recruitment. Go to your local middle schools if you want to see Gang Recruitment.

I live a rock throw away from 32nd St naval base, dont really see much gang recruitment but there is a few strip clubs across the street.

I was just smartassing you. There is a lot of gang recruitment though, albeit unsuccessful. Gangs are smart, they target medics and armorers, not combat arms dudes. It's obvious why.

Reactions: Herd Fever
And you will be shocked how much gun fundementals are being taught to these young gang members. The main Mexican gangs in San Diego are hitmen for the Tijuana cartels.

Sorry, I can't get behind that. When you count the hundreds of brass left at a crime scene that tells me there are no fundamentals or gun discipline.

You are a total dumb ass.

I would not go within 50 miles of you and a gun.

YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO.
images

Reactions: Marine03
A False Prophet is someone who tells you Sunday is the Day of worship appointed by God the Father. A false prophet is someone who denies the female image of God. A false prophet is someone who tells you they are Mt. Zion.

A False Prophet is someone who changes the Laws and Times of God.

I follow those Laws and Times, you follow man made teachings

A false prophet at this time is someone who teaches doctrine contrary to the New Testament, which is exactly what you do. You are attempting to obey the Old Law, which has been ended. You CANNOT be justified by the old law. Cannot.

A False Prophet is someone who tells you Sunday is the Day of worship appointed by God the Father.

Who has told you that Sunday is the day of worship appointed by God?

A false prophet is someone who denies the female image of God

There is no female image of God. And you have no scripture that says there is.

A false prophet is someone who tells you they are Mt. Zion.

I'm telling you flat out that I am a member of Zion, as it is God's church.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT