ADVERTISEMENT

Stephon Clark shooting

A false prophet at this time is someone who teaches doctrine contrary to the New Testament, which is exactly what you do. You are attempting to obey the Old Law, which has been ended. You CANNOT be justified by the old law. Cannot.

You are STILL Lost that the Old Testament meant Animal Sacrifices

Who has told you that Sunday is the day of worship appointed by God?

There is no female image of God. And you have no scripture that says there is.

I'm telling you flat out that I am a member of Zion, as it is God's church.

1. I dont keep Sunday service because that is man made teaching by the Catholic Church and the Roman Emperor Constantine. What does God say about those who follow Man Made teachings?
2. There is plenty of verses that show the female image of God. I mean we can start with Gen. 1 26-27 and end with Rev. 22:17
3. How are you Zion if you dont keep the festivals of God? Do you have a throne for God to sit on? I know better to call myself Zion and I keep the festivals.

Last edited:
I know what the Old Testament was. It no longer has dominion over ANYONE.

The Old Testament is a Copy and a Shadow of what is to come and it contains God the Father will as explained in Matthew 7 21-24.

But the Old Testament IS NOT THE OLD LAW. It is why it is still in the Bible. Cant learn about the secrets of Heaven with only half of the information.

Last edited:
I dont keep Sunday service because that is man made teaching by the Catholic Church and the Roman Emperor Constantine

You have zero scripture in the New Testament that shows any particular day God should be worshiped.

There is plenty of verses that show the female image of God. I mean we can start with Gen. 1 26-27 and end with Rev. 22:17

In Genesis, men and women were created in the image of God, not by their physical traits, but that they were made spiritual beings with a soul.
In Rev., the woman signifies God's church.

How are you Zion if you dont keep the festivals of God? Do you have a throne for God to sit on? I know better to call myself Zion and I keep the festivals.

The festivals of God were ordained under the old law, you get that? Under the old law. None of them are commanded under the New Testament except the passover consisting of washing of feet and communion.

No, I don't have a throne, I have a tabernacle, and it's me.

I know better to call myself Zion and I keep the festivals.

No, you simply do not understand what you read, and your keeping of festivals prove it.

The Old Testament is a Copy and a Shadow of what is to come and it contains God the Father will as explained in Matthew 7 21-24.

It tells you in the 24th verse what the will of the Father is: 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them

But the Old Testament IS NOT THE OLD LAW. It is why it is still in the Bible. Cant learn about the secrets of Heaven with only half of the information.

No one said the Old Testament is helpful in understanding the New Testament. But it's dominion over people was ended by Christ. It WAS the school master to bring the people to Christ. WAS.

You have zero scripture in the New Testament that shows any particular day God should be worshiped.

In Genesis, men and women were created in the image of God, not by their physical traits, but that they were made spiritual beings with a soul.
In Rev., the woman signifies God's church.

The festivals of God were ordained under the old law, you get that? Under the old law. None of them are commanded under the New Testament except the passover consisting of washing of feet and communion.

No, I don't have a throne, I have a tabernacle, and it's me.

No, you simply do not understand what you read, and your keeping of festivals prove it.

1. But Paul and the disciples preached on the Sabbath after the death of Christ.
2. God said lets make man in OUR image. Clearly shows 2 people speaking
3. Church of God was established long before Revelations was written. If the Spirit is going to reveal the Bride in the last days then obviously its not the Church.
4. Feast of Unleavened Bread isnt the day after the Passover?
5. You dont have a Throne, Tabernacle or anything because WE ARENT ZION.
6. Clearly you need to stop following Man's teachings.

It tells you in the 24th verse what the will of the Father is: 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them

No one said the Old Testament is helpful in understanding the New Testament. But it's dominion over people was ended by Christ. It WAS the school master to bring the people to Christ. WAS.

1. You just contradicted yourself like always
2. No one said that? lol

awjeeznotthisshitagain.jpg

But Paul and the disciples preached on the Sabbath after the death of Christ.

They preached daily.

God said lets make man in OUR image. Clearly shows 2 people speaking

No, 2 people were not speaking. The 2 "people" were God and Christ.

Church of God was established long before Revelations was written. If the Spirit is going to reveal the Bride in the last days then obviously its not the Church.

It's been the last days since Jesus came to earth.

Feast of Unleavened Bread isnt the day after the Passover?

Irrelevant. What did Jesus tell the apostles to do? After drinking of the cup, and breaking bread, and washing their feet, he said John 13:14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

And Luke 22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

Those^^ are the things Jesus commanded. He did not command those things included in the old ritual.

You dont have a Throne, Tabernacle or anything because WE ARENT ZION.

I said I didn't have a throne. I am part of God's tabernacle. I am part of Zion.
Clearly you need to stop following Man's teachings.

Clearly, you are a false prophet.

They preached daily.

No, 2 people were not speaking. The 2 "people" were God and Christ.

It's been the last days since Jesus came to earth.

Irrelevant. What did Jesus tell the apostles to do? After drinking of the cup, and breaking bread, and washing their feet, he said John 13:14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

And Luke 22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

Those^^ are the things Jesus commanded. He did not command those things included in the old ritual.

I said I didn't have a throne. I am part of God's tabernacle. I am part of Zion.

Clearly, you are a false prophet.

Clearly you dont know what the hell you are talking about. For the sake of this board this is the last religious conversation I am having with you.

Its been the last days since Christ Died LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You just contradicted yourself like always

No, I didn't contradict myself. The person who said "Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them" was Jesus. It is the will of God that people hear Jesus and follow the commandments of Jesus.

2. No one said that? lol

No one said the Old Testament (isn't) helpful in understanding the New Testament.

Clearly you dont know what the hell you are talking about. For the sake of this board this is the last religious conversation I am having with you.

You said that before. But for your sake, you should be silent concerning the Bible until you understand some of it.

Its been the last days since Christ Died LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh

between fever and greed, whoever posts next in this thread has to blow the other.

Stephon Clark, the unarmed black man who was killed by the Sacramento police in his grandmother’s backyard, was shot eight times from behind or the side, according to a private autopsy commissioned by his family.

According to Dr. Omalu, Mr. Clark was shot four times in the lower part of his back, twice in his neck, and once under an armpit. He was also shot in the leg. One of the neck wounds was from the side, the doctor found.

WHY DOESNT TRUMP GET OFF THE FBI AND PAY ATTENTION TO THIS? WE ALL KNOW WHY.
HE'S A GUILTY AS SIN TRAITOR IN ONE SITUATION, AND THE KLAN WILL DISSAVOW HIM IN THE OTHER.

Stephon Clark, the unarmed black man who was killed by the Sacramento police in his grandmother’s backyard, was shot eight times from behind or the side, according to a private autopsy commissioned by his family.

According to Dr. Omalu, Mr. Clark was shot four times in the lower part of his back, twice in his neck, and once under an armpit. He was also shot in the leg. One of the neck wounds was from the side, the doctor found.

WHY DOESNT TRUMP GET OFF THE FBI AND PAY ATTENTION TO THIS? WE ALL KNOW WHY.
HE'S A GUILTY AS SIN TRAITOR IN ONE SITUATION, AND THE KLAN WILL DISSAVOW HIM IN THE OTHER.
That doesn't mean it was not justified.

Of course it was justified. Clark is well known for charging police officers backwards.

Of course it was justified. Clark is well known for charging police officers backwards.
If you are threat to public safety law enforcement can neautalize a threat. Different situation than conceal carry holders.

Stephon Clark was armed with a cell phone and was shot multiple times in the side and the back, and he was a threat? You are oozing ignorance right now.
I never said that . But video evidence that I have seen seems to justify the offficers we don't know the entire story yet

I never said that . But video evidence that I have seen seems to justify the offficers we don't know the entire story yet

THE CALL WAS FOR VANDALISM. NOT SOME MAD DOG KILLER ON THE LOOSE.
CMON HERDMAN - YOU KNOW BETTER.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT