ADVERTISEMENT

Still cannot believe . . .

Nobody really voted for Biden. It was all voting against Trump.

It's still all about Trump. If he would have just told Fauci to go to hell, he would still be in there. This is what happens when you blow and lose on something stupid.

If Trump were POTUS we wouldn't be where we are at now with the world in chaos, our military viewed as weak, inflation, supply chain issues, etc.

Mush is a screw up and why anybody voted for him is beyond me.
You're a lying idiot and oath breaker.

I voted for the guy who was making America great again, and then the Chink-Virus hit us.

Of course, my vote in Michigan truly didn't count anyways, due to the 4:00 a.m. boxes of ballots that rolled in while most were sleeping.
You're a lying idiot.

Compared to shut downs, they are.

That's why Trump lost. Shutdowns. Last night I was on my way to sit in the Wal Mart parking lot to listen to some Sonny James while I waited to die, and I noticed the Outback Steakhouse.

Packed parking lot. Outback Steakhouse was packed with people going in there to eat.

I remember when it was closed. Empty parking lot, death everywhere. Trump was president. He paid the price for letting that happen under his watch. A terrible mistake, worst mistake anyone in charge of anything ever made.

Compared to shut downs, they are.

That's why Trump lost. Shutdowns. Last night I was on my way to sit in the Wal Mart parking lot to listen to some Sonny James while I waited to die, and I noticed the Outback Steakhouse.

Packed parking lot. Outback Steakhouse was packed with people going in there to eat.

I remember when it was closed. Empty parking lot, death everywhere. Trump was president. He paid the price for letting that happen under his watch. A terrible mistake, worst mistake anyone in charge of anything ever made.
I don't deny that. I told my boss that at the time. Shutting downt this country is one of the dumbest things we have ever done. THe country may never be the same ever again in my lifeimte.

I don't deny that. I told my boss that at the time. Shutting downt this country is one of the dumbest things we have ever done. THe country may never be the same ever again in my lifeimte.
You're an idiot, liar, and oath breaker.

Biggest (and probably only mistake) Trump made was parading that lying Doc Fauci out there. Scared the hell out of the woke folks, and Trump somehow fell for that charade. Thinking Trump knew better, but was afraid of having blood on his hands.

This whole Biden experiment is due to the lies of Doc Fauci. He single handedly turned the US of A into one big pvssy festival.

Reactions: i am herdman
Biggest (and probably only mistake) Trump made was parading that lying Doc Fauci out there. Scared the hell out of the woke folks, and Trump somehow fell for that charade. Thinking Trump knew better, but was afraid of having blood on his hands.

This whole Biden experiment is due to the lies of Doc Fauci. He single handedly turned the US of A into one big pvssy festival.
You're an idiot.

THe country may never be the same ever again in my lifeimte.

We have come back a lot more than I thought we would and quicker than I thought.

Outback Steakhouse packed. Most people don't wear masks anymore. Roads are so crowded that I only want to ever go to WV now to get away from people. Even with these gas prices, people are out there. The world is open for business.

Trump today on the Buck Sexton Show talking about his great accomplishments of getting mask shipments, believing the bullshit of how bad the fake bird flu was in other places so he had to shut it down, etc. It was awful.

It was bad enough to hope that Biden somehow figures out how to scratch out another 4 years to keep Trump out. He wants back in to cave in to more masks. We either need new people or just let Biden have it then. At least we're open.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT