ADVERTISEMENT

Stop It, Steven

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
You're 40. You can't boast about your GPA. You can't boast about having a full-time job. You can't boast about having a busy schedule as an adult. These things are better left for attention-deprived single mothers who like and comment on similar posts from other single mothers that they went to high school with 20+ years ago.

Imagine being another famous Steve, only to open up thread to find out there's another Steve that's the recipient of rifle's heartfelt appreciation.

But, it took me many years before he would even recognize me on these forums, and for that, I'm grateful. Wish he would do the same for my friend Sistersville. It would really make his day.

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
Imagine being another famous Steve, only to open up thread to find out there's another Steve that's the recipient of rifle's heartfelt appreciation.

But, it took me many years before he would even recognize me on these forums, and for that, I'm grateful. Wish he would do the same for my friend Sistersville. It would really make his day.

You're more like Steve the neighbor on Married with Children.

latest

Sorry, I’m not on Pacific time. I’m on Baltic Sea and North Sea time in Sweden and Norway, because ya’ know, rich.

I just bought a $36k sculpture, and I have to go back to the gallery tomorrow when they open to figure out if I want to try to get it on the plane or leave it up to them to try and ship.

These Nordic girls love some American crank. You should see the compliments I get on Bumble and Instagram from them. But I’m having dinner with two gay guys tonight.

Sorry, I’m not on Pacific time. I’m on Baltic Sea and North Sea time in Sweden and Norway, because ya’ know, rich.

I just bought a $36k sculpture, and I have to go back to the gallery tomorrow when they open to figure out if I want to try to get it on the plane or leave it up to them to try and ship.

These Nordic girls love some American crank. You should see the compliments I get on Bumble and Instagram from them. But I’m having dinner with two gay guys tonight.
Neat to see I have the power to stop you in your tracks on these ventures so you can acknowledge me.

Your name may be on the marquee, but I own the f'n building.

What was higher? My GPA or rifle's batting average. Let's say neither one of us are in the respective Hall of Fame.
.280 is a solid average. .280 as a catcher is a great average. 2.8 as a GPA wouldn’t result in ‘wype telling social media of it.

Neat to see I have the power to stop you in your tracks on these ventures so you can acknowledge me.

Your name may be on the marquee, but I own the f'n building.
You realize how social media works, right? If people scroll through it, they will see the recent posts. And since you update yours on an obsessive basis with y every little mundane thing you do in a day, just like 24 year old “aspiring influencers” do, it’s hard to miss when you make a post.

Reactions: Marc22
Your GPA by far. Rifle always struggled with those limp wrists and had trouble controlling his swing.
My GPA was more like: Do good enough to get out of here and get the paper. I literally think we are in a stastical tie.

.280 is a solid average. .280 as a catcher is a great average. 2.8 as a GPA wouldn’t result in ‘wype telling social media of it.

You realize how social media works, right? If people scroll through it, they will see the recent posts. And since you update yours on an obsessive basis with y every little mundane thing you do in a day, just like 24 year old “aspiring influencers” do, it’s hard to miss when you make a post.
Career batting average. I made the Dean's list a couple of times. So, if we are going off career best I am like Ted Williams.

Still waiting for my “thank you” for funding your GI Bill, mooch.
Hey buddy, I had money left over on the GI Bill. Didn't even use it part of the time. I paid my taxes too. Did you get some kind of scholarship at Marshall? You are welcome. You and Reggie Giles are two of the dual sport greats!

Reactions: thunderscope
This would be easier to sell if there weren't 10 other people on this forum that could corroborate this as wildly overstated and exaggerated.

You used to have better game than this. You're falling apart everywhere and it disappoints the sh*t out of me.

As the owner of the building, I'm going to be forced to take your name off the marquee. You had a good run.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
.280 is a solid average.
.269 career average. You simply can't pick your top season average and expect intelligent people (like myself) to simply go along.

can you post some pics of the scandinavian women? I could use some new material tonight when tugging on the chicken neck.

This would be easier to sell if there weren't 10 other people on this forum that could corroborate this as wildly overstated and exaggerated.
Why lie?

You made three different Facebook posts in the last six days. Not comments, not likes. Three actual new posts in six days.

The week before that, you also posted three different things. From April 7 - 9, you made five different Facebook posts. You'd fit in with high school girls.

It would be interesting to see your taste in sculpture. For one of your properties?

Unfortunately, this one wasn't for sale. The doctor did a nice job with the fakies, but she could use a razor.

This isn't the one I bought, but it was in the same exhibit. It's an Italian artist, and the sculpture is hand-carved from wood. It looks like a 3-D printer, but it's not. He had some cool pieces.

Why lie?

You made three different Facebook posts in the last six days. Not comments, not likes. Three actual new posts in six days.

The week before that, you also posted three different things. From April 7 - 9, you made five different Facebook posts. You'd fit in with high school girls.
Your criteria is, "obsessive basis with y(sic) every little mundane thing you do in a day."

That would require daily posts according to your statement. It's your words, so don't get upset with me.

Reactions: 19MU88
Working and being a family man along with great grades is something to be proud of.
If you're a 17 year old girl. Just look at what you're doing: you not only are congratulating a 40 year old man on getting good grades, but you're also supporting him on posting about that on social media. Nice job contributing to the pussification of America.

Why lie?

Unfortunately, this one wasn't for sale. The doctor did a nice job with the fakies, but she could use a razor.

This isn't the one I bought, but it was in the same exhibit. It's an Italian artist, and the sculpture is hand-carved from wood. It looks like a 3-D printer, but it's not. He had some cool pieces.
Your HOA may have something to say about sculpture #1.

If you're a 17 year old girl. Just look at what you're doing: you not only are congratulating a 40 year old man on getting good grades, but you're also supporting him on posting about that on social media. Nice job contributing to the pussification of America.
Changing shower head

Nice job contributing to the pussification of America.

This take couldn't be any further from the truth. Could somebody please post a gif of that faggit ass tranny Dylan Mulvaney in response to Rifle's statement?

Are you trying to supercede Oldie as the Pullman Village idiot? Because you're off to a great start here.

This take couldn't be any further from the truth. Could somebody please post a gif of that faggit ass tranny Dylan Mulvaney in response to Rifle's statement?

Are you trying to supercede Oldie as the Pullman Village idiot? Because you're off to a great start here.
Grunt, HerMan supporting a grown man boasting about his GPA on social media is the epitome of pussification. The only thing that could make the post worse would be if 'wype were to post about his GPA while holding his rat-dog.

Just give it another day, and it will probably be on Facebook.

Grunt, HerMan supporting a grown man boasting about his GPA on social media is the epitome of pussification. The only thing that could make the post worse would be if 'wype were to post about his GPA while holding his rat-dog.

Just give it another day, and it will probably be on Facebook.
A working man and family man going to school while maintaining good grades is noteworthy.

Reactions: Archetype XLIV
I'm with rifle on this one, but I'm also a legit redneck. If I were to post something like Archibald did, my friends on Facebook would mock me and make fun of me and probably shame me into deleting my account. Guessing only my fat over the top super religious female friends would like a post like that coming from me.

But, kudos to Archibald for turning his life around and being the man he is today.

I'm just a redneck from southern west Virginia who happened to go from poor to making enough money to have everything I need and still be a Trump supporting redneck.

Last edited:
How dare you better yourself while maintaining a full-time job and starting a family. What a pussy.
Why lie? That isn’t the point in contention. It’s not about him bettering himself. It’s about boasting of his good grades on social media as a 40 year old man.

I love how a random FB post by some nobody gets some rich dude on the North Sea all up in his feelings and lighting up an obscure message board about it in the middle of the night.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
I love how a random FB post by some nobody gets some rich dude on the North Sea all up in his feelings and lighting up an obscure message board about it in the middle of the night.
This is almost as dishonest as Tier Three’s blatant lie that my comment was against somebody bettering himself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT