ADVERTISEMENT

SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

65qxo4.jpg

The whole supply side failure thing is wanting higher taxes on the rich to give it to the poor.

Joe Biden has a plan to do this, but it's being held up over tree hugger stuff that Manchin won't sign off on. West Virginia is standing in the way of fixing this supply side failure.

So that's it. I guess we're screwed then. Biden is too weak to either somehow beat down a piddly WV senator or beat back some damn kooks and get these checks sent out.

I didn't. Not the stimulus. He was my first lesson in politics that taught me when my candidate won, I still lost.

Yet many a year ago, some cons on here dismissed Dubya's actions though he was/is a dry drunk. lol
Had to go back in the archives quite a while for that one. Good one...🥱

Here is a little more current take on George W. Bush. Guess he proved you correct, for a change...

The Chicago libs tonight on 820 I think it is were saying that the majority of Democrats don't even want Biden to run for re-election.

So apparently the people crossing their arms and saying supply side failure think that this next great Democrat, whoever it is, will come along and rescue us from Biden's too-conservative presidency.

No fixing it until Kamala or Butt gegg get in there and rally the country to beat down Manchin. Then we get mass welfare and electric cars for everyone. It's going to be great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT