ADVERTISEMENT

Tampon shortage!

it's hard to find tampons on store shelves across the U.S. right now, as supply chain upsets reach the feminine care aisle.

01G5P9D6D45JSTZD8P7NJFH5CD.jpeg

^^^lying idiot
according ot your response, he's not too old for a baptist preacher or a priest.

baptist preacher and priest motto: "8 months to 80, blind, crippled, or crazy, high chair, wheel chair, i'll molest them anywhere."

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
according ot your response, he's not too old for a baptist preacher or a priest.

baptist preacher and priest motto: "8 months to 80, blind, crippled, or crazy, high chair, wheel chair, i'll molest them anywhere."
According to my response you're a lying idiot. You low life lying idiot.

Are... you... talking... about... the... issue... of... SUPPLY... SIDE.. FAILURE??
My god you’re dense. Of course I’m talking about the supply side failures you keep spewing. OFFER SOLUTIONS TO THE PROBLEM YOU KEEP SAYING EXIST. what should Biden do to fix it instead of blaming everyone

Reactions: 19MU88
My god you’re dense. Of course I’m talking about the supply side failures you keep spewing. OFFER SOLUTIONS TO THE PROBLEM YOU KEEP SAYING EXIST. what should Biden do to fix it instead of blaming everyone
First, is there a supply side failure?

well the problem is...you are talking to an idiot who supports the Idiot n Chief

well the problem is...you are talking to an idiot who supports the Idiot n Chief
The problem is that nearly every single conservative on this board are lying idiots. And no, you're not the exception.

When is someone going to tell him that the supply chain and supply side economics are two different things?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT