ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Cruz

Someone needs to tell the "rug" dealer and the two morons above that this video is only ~2 years old.

I believe this was actually discussed on this board during his presidential campaign.

Someone needs to tell the "rug" dealer and the two morons above that this video is only ~2 years old.

I believe this was actually discussed on this board during his presidential campaign.
Oh so like being super awkward and creepy two years ago means he isn’t anymore. Great story biscuit artist.

Reactions: countryroads89
the marine still emulating his idol, rifle.

I bet their dream ticket for 2020 is either Pelosi/Avenatti or Oprah/Behar.

Just an FYI:

When spoon-fed queens (any liberal on this forum) call me a racist backwoods moron, I proudly wear it as a badge of honor.

Wasn't rifle mocking the marine's wife for being fat a couple years back? Weird that he would idol a guy that mocks him. But then again, he asked advice on little league politics too, so......

I don’t recall that but you can ask him. I’m certain he’ll point out your lying once again if so. You can’t help it it’s just who you are

Wasn't rifle mocking the marine's wife for being fat a couple years back? Weird that he would idol a guy that mocks him. But then again, he asked advice on little league politics too, so......

No, I've only done that to the Fakin' Jamaican's wife, because she supported many of his antics (including his two-day Twitter binge in which he fabricated things about me to send to coaches I've worked with and his scam against a Marshall poster).

I've never seen Marine's wife. Your wife on the other hand? Yeah, I've seen more than I'd ever want to see.

If you're going to continue fabricating things, at least make them on things that can't be shown through the archives on here. For instance, when Murox lied, he knew his forged receipt was before archives on this board. Your claim of "a couple years back" could easily be shown on here if it actually happened. Do you not remember when you got exposed for lying about your stupidity claiming you just hit the wrong key when you had made the exact same error three other recent times?

I don't believe marine has a fat wife, so doubtful he would have gone there. What you're probably remembering is that rifle used to mock him for being the stooge in class, the guy that would always direct a stupid question to the professor 10 seconds before class was supposed to be dismissed.

No, I've only done that to the Fakin' Jamaican's wife, because she supported many of his antics (including his two-day Twitter binge in which he fabricated things about me to send to coaches I've worked with and his scam against a Marshall poster).

I've never seen Marine's wife. Your wife on the other hand? Yeah, I've seen more than I'd ever want to see.

If you're going to continue fabricating things, at least make them on things that can't be shown through the archives on here. For instance, when Murox lied, he knew his forged receipt was before archives on this board. Your claim of "a couple years back" could easily be shown on here if it actually happened. Do you not remember when you got exposed for lying about your stupidity claiming you just hit the wrong key when you had made the exact same error three other recent times?

lol I told you Raleigh you fvcking moron.

What you're probably remembering is that rifle used to mock him for being the stooge in class, the guy that would always direct a stupid question to the professor 10 seconds before class was supposed to be dismissed.

I can't fault the guy for having a desire to learn. If only you had that same desire, your life could have possibly been a lot better than it is now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marine03
I don't believe marine has a fat wife, so doubtful he would have gone there. What you're probably remembering is that rifle used to mock him for being the stooge in class, the guy that would always direct a stupid question to the professor 10 seconds before class was supposed to be dismissed.

Lol I remember that to but as you can tell that’s water under the bridge. Kind of like you fake drunk posting awhile back which we all forgave you for

ut oh, you two lying libs better get your stories straight, you're starting to contradict each other.
rifle used to mock him for being the stooge in class,

Lol I remember that to but as you can tell that’s water under the bridge. Kind of like you fake drunk posting awhile back which we all forgave you for

I can't fault the guy for having a desire to learn. If only you had that same desire, your life could have possibly been a lot better than it is now.

you fake drunk posting
well, that's a big lie. anybody that knows me knows that I'm genuinely drunk as fvck on a Friday/Saturday night. Just like later this evening, if I happen to log on. Granted, I may have went over the top, but I guarantee you I was loaded. Most of what I did back then was to intentionally piss off walden. But, then walden became my favorite poster, so I copied his style for a while, which then really pissed him off. Truth be told, he probably quit posting here because he hated seeing me attempt to mimic him, which quite frankly, was impossible to do. That, or he finally pulled the trigger.

well, that's a big lie. anybody that knows me knows that I'm genuinely drunk as fvck on a Friday/Saturday night. Just like later this evening, if I happen to log on. Granted, I may have went over the top, but I guarantee you I was loaded. Most of what I did back then was to intentionally piss off walden. But, then walden became my favorite poster, so I copied his style for a while, which then really pissed him off. Truth be told, he probably quit posting here because he hated seeing me attempt to mimic him, which quite frankly, was impossible to do. That, or he finally pulled the trigger.

lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT