ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible Jan 6 footage

Well, the govt was nearly overthrown and the battle was so bloody that they were able to vote a couple of hours later.

Not much of a battle was it? Hell, Man Bear Pig was being led on a personal tour. He is half retarded and they threw him in the pen for years after walking the guy around like he paid the extra $50 bucks for the solo tour.
You are doing like liar andtraitor Tuck picking out one small incident and claiming no battle with police. Tell him to show it all or forget it.

They showed plenty enough to convince me it was an insurrection and led by Trumps lies about the election being stolen. It was planned and the proud boys were a big part of it which they have already confessed to.
You’re such a hypocrite with this statement. You can’t claim tucker needs to release it all because of his agenda and then not claim the same with the Jan 6 committee.

You’re such a hypocrite with this statement. You can’t claim tucker needs to release it all because of his agenda and then not claim the same with the Jan 6 committee.
Ok let us see it all from anybody. Tuck got those same ones that they took. 40,000 hours worth. Let America see all them in its entirity and then make a judgement not just on a couple of cherry picked minutes worth.

Ok let us see it all from anybody. Tuck got those same ones that they took. 40,000 hours worth. Let America see all them in its entirity and then make a judgement not just on a couple of cherry picked minutes worth.
are you missing the point? The sham of a Jan 6 committee in Congress cherry picked their whole hearing.

Reactions: Jartard
are you missing the point? The sham of a Jan 6 committee in Congress cherry picked their whole hearing.
That was an enormous amount of cherry picking , probably not even enough Mexicans could pick that many cherries. You are the one missing the point. Take a look at all the evidence before you make a decision is that not what a jury would do. Let Tuck show it all and then render a decision . He has it all.

They showed plenty enough to convince me it was an insurrection and led by Trumps lies about the election being stolen. It was planned and the proud boys were a big part of it which they have already confessed to.
The only thing you have right in your post is that it was planned. Planned by professional agitators to rile the crowd up

That was an enormous amount of cherry picking , probably not even enough Mexicans could pick that many cherries. You are the one missing the point. Take a look at all the evidence before you make a decision is that not what a jury would do. Let Tuck show it all and then render a decision . He has it all.
Take your own advice. You had your mi d made up on Jan 6th

give you racist libs enough rope and you'll hang yourself every.single.time. from calling kamala a hyena to this latest racist comment regarding mexicans, you idiots just can't help yourselves but to show yore true racist colors.

I am not a racist as you are. I have had many Mexican friends as I was only referring to the fact they are hard workers and that is not racist. Not having as many of their workers in our country due to Trump and the cartel in Mexico it has really hurt our fruit and vegetable industry and one reason the prices are higher on those items.

give you racist libs enough rope and you'll hang yourself every.single.time. from calling kamala a hyena to this latest racist comment regarding mexicans, you idiots just can't help yourselves but to show yore true racist colors. I only thought you were calling her a hyena and you know that. I was referring how hard Mexican workers are. I think you need a reality check . Of course you dont know how hard they work because you dont even associate with them like I do . Is this not true?

somehow my reply got intermingled with your not knowing post . So I am not taking time to rewrite all that.

I am not a racist as you are. I have had many Mexican friends as I was only referring to the fact they are hard workers and that is not racist. Not having as many of their workers in our country due to Trump and the cartel in Mexico it has really hurt our fruit and vegetable industry and one reason the prices are higher on those items.
^^big racist^^

Sure you have Mexican “friends”. I bet you have a black friend too

^^Look at this fvcking guy

I knew it was too good to be true. Nobody is this damn stupid. Oldie is a troll account

Reactions: 19MU88
Goodbye herdman you are one of the decent ones on here. The others well better left unsaid to you. I will post no more here.
200w.gif

I'm always intrigued by KJP seemingly knowing the question beforehand as she looks down at her prepared notes to reply to that question.
This administration is a very bad Saturday Night Live skit. It’s horribly written and despite having practiced all week…they need the Q cards to get through the evening.

an unarmed insurrection where no one is charged with insurrection. you are an idiot that repeats what the media feeds you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT