ADVERTISEMENT

The Coonery of Uncle Ben Carson

Herd Fever

Platinum Buffalo
Sep 25, 2008
Has anyone heard his hip-hop campaign song. Possible the worst crap I have ever heard. Said thing is he paid $180K for the song that he could have gotten for free.

But sorry Uncle Ben, your hip-hop campaign song WILL NOT win the black community over. They would rather not vote then vote for you

The "Black Vote" has been shown to be ignorant and uneducated.....why would anyone want that vote??

Obama has a fake accent??? wow

And really so the republican vote has been shown to be well informed and doesn't show ignorance.

Obama has a fake accent??? wow

And really so the republican vote has been shown to be well informed and doesn't show ignorance.
Absolutely Obama uses a fake accent when talking to different groups. Google it theres videos all over youtube

Reactions: ohio herd
The only reason the "black vote" gets out of bed in time to vote is because Uncle Govt is promising them another freebie that makes them more dependent. If the candidate doesn't promise them that they will keep Uncle Govt's handouts coming... the "black vote" doesn't show.

The only reason the "black vote" gets out of bed in time to vote is because Uncle Govt is promising them another freebie that makes them more dependent. If the candidate doesn't promise them that they will keep Uncle Govt's handouts coming... the "black vote" doesn't show.

Look, im starting to get tired of you thinking all black people want free stuff. There is more white people on welfare and government assistance than Black people.

Look, im starting to get tired of you thinking all black people want free stuff. There is more white people on welfare and government assistance than Black people.
well no shit considering white people make up about 64% of the population versus 12% for black people.

You don't understand Fever, the GOP believes the country is in the worst shape ever because black people were stupid enough to vote for a black president simply because he's black. I hope Ben Carson is the republican nominee. I want to see what the white voter turn out will be.

Reactions: Herd Fever

This is the perception you, uncle jessie and uncle Al portray. That you people are largely helpless losers that need taken care of. Its why you get pissed at Uncle Toms. Why be offended and mock successful black men or black women that "don't give back" to your pathetic, loser, downtrodden black communities you helped to create? What exactly is it you, Jessie, and Al demand they give you or "your community" that you cant accomplish on your own?

Per capita rates probably put more blacks sucking on govt tits than whites. With that said, I agree, there are tons of white losers too. I am tired of leaches. White and black......No reason for rich white guys to go back into their old hoods handing out freebies either.

is why kids are the way they are, parents are not teaching accountability and that quitting is ok and its never your fault, its everyone else fault but their kids.

This is your "community" in a nutshell. You said it best and it absolutely relates to this thread too. It's generational victimology that promotes the black misery, which allows you to demean certain successes of some blacks while demanding others are only "real" blacks if they "give back" to the losers in your community.

This is your "community" in a nutshell. You said it best and it absolutely relates to this thread too. It's generational victimology that promotes the black misery, which allows you to demean certain successes of some blacks while demanding others are only "real" blacks if they "give back" to the losers in your community.

So you really know how my community is? Are you black? Have you lived in America as a black person?? You my friend are by far the most ignorant person I have ever encountered.

So you really know how my community is? Are you black? Have you lived in America as a black person?? You my friend are by far the most ignorant person I have ever encountered.
Hey fever atleast you hand out soup at the soup kitchen over the holidays. You're truly helping the black community.

Would you be shocked if I told you the most of the people that show up to the Soup kitchens during the Holidays are white people??

Got to the City Mission in Huntington......you will see all types of white people.

If I am ignorant on this topic...it is only because I am repeating what You, Al, Jessie, and Obama tell the world. Better blame the "street cred" types too. Every rap song ever created is about "your (pathetic) black communities existence". Answer the questions I asked you if you are capable. I will ask again......

Why be offended and mock successful black men or black women that "don't give back" to your pathetic, loser, downtrodden black communities you helped to create? What exactly is it you, Jessie, and Al demand they give you or "your community" that you cant accomplish on your own?

Again....YOUR words here: "...is why kids are the way they are, parents are not teaching accountability and that quitting is ok and its never your fault, its everyone else fault but their kids."

Look in the mirror idiot. You are a tool for the victimization dogma promoted by your own "leaders" in your community. You cant even comprehend your own hypocrisy in this discussion.

Do you understand that quote is how todays Kids and Parents are?? Parents don't take responsibility for their childrens actions both white and black. That is why I wrote what I wrote. You are just spinning it to fit your needs and just totally miss the subject matter.

Again, you continue to show your ignorance of the real world and whats really going on in America. Its amazing that instead of opening your eyes, you continue with your ignorant, racist BS.

Would you be shocked if I told you the most of the people that show up to the Soup kitchens during the Holidays are white people??

That's because most of the poor blacks use that govt welfare card to go stock their fridges full during the holidays. Everyone knows that............

If I am ignorant on this topic...it is only because I am repeating what You, Al, Jessie, and Obama tell the world. Better blame the "street cred" types too. Every rap song ever created is about "your (pathetic) black communities existence". Answer the questions I asked you if you are capable. I will ask again......

Why be offended and mock successful black men or black women that "don't give back" to your pathetic, loser, downtrodden black communities you helped to create? What exactly is it you, Jessie, and Al demand they give you or "your community" that you cant accomplish on your own?

Again....YOUR words here: "...is why kids are the way they are, parents are not teaching accountability and that quitting is ok and its never your fault, its everyone else fault but their kids."

Look in the mirror idiot. You are a tool for the victimization dogma promoted by your own "leaders" in your community. You cant even comprehend your own hypocrisy in this discussion.

You keep grouping me in with Al and Jesse when I have stated many times I don't even like then and they only show up to be seen. Your ignorance is very bliss. And like I have said many times, if they didn't pull out the factory jobs that was plentiful in the black communities in the 60s, and actually showed the same care and respect they show the white communities. America wouldn't have the problem then have today. Communities like Detroit, LA, Chicago, NYC, Philly, Birmingham went to shit once the government allowed companies to ship manufacturing jobs overseas so the rich to make bigger profit margins with cheap labor and little to none labor laws.

Do you understand that quote is how todays Kids and Parents are?? Parents don't take responsibility for their childrens actions both white and black. That is why I wrote what I wrote. You are just spinning it to fit your needs and just totally miss the subject matter.

Again, you continue to show your ignorance of the real world and whats really going on in America. Its amazing that instead of opening your eyes, you continue with your ignorant, racist BS.

Go figure. You are a coward and wont answer questions. Your quote has everything to do with "the subject matter". You are just too big of a hypocrite to admit it.

And again.....I am only repeating what your "community" says. "We are black!! We are losers!!" "Take care of us!!" This is why there is no "discussion about race", because your "communities" and their "leaders" don't want to acknowledge your own race have created their modern day misery through "not taking responsibility" for their own.

And I guess poor white don't use the government to stock their shelves??? To be honest with you, I don't really know many poor blacks on welfare to begin with

Go figure. You are a coward and wont answer questions. Your quote has everything to do with "the subject matter". You are just too big of a hypocrite to admit it.

And again.....I am only repeating what your "community" says. "We are black!! We are losers!!" "Take care of us!!" This is why there is no "discussion about race", because your "communities" and their "leaders" don't want to acknowledge your own race have created their modern day misery through "not taking responsibility" for their own.

What question did you even bother asking???? And NOBODY says what your saying. The only loser I see is you and your ignorant racist kind. You say there is a racial divide, you and people like you are the reason there is a race divide in America

And your race continues to ignore the fact that Slavery and Segregation has left drastic damage to the black community. But hey your white privilege wont let you see that

You keep grouping me in with Al and Jesse when I have stated many times I don't even like then and they only show up to be seen. Your ignorance is very bliss. And like I have said many times, if they didn't pull out the factory jobs that was plentiful in the black communities in the 60s, and actually showed the same care and respect they show the white communities. America wouldn't have the problem then have today. Communities like Detroit, LA, Chicago, NYC, Philly, Birmingham went to shit once the government allowed companies to ship manufacturing jobs overseas so the rich to make bigger profit margins with cheap labor and little to none labor laws.

You are Al and Jesse and Obama rolled up in a nice little fat package. Keep blaming someone else as they always do. You and your people cant help it. Its why you cant answer a question honestly. Black people are self proclaimed, helpless losers, that find it easier to blame "white corporations" than take responsibility to better their own lives. You demand to be independent from the white man, from the plantations, but wont willingly leave, now that you can. You keep making excuses. Excuses are for losers. Do something besides serving soup. Start a business and hire your poor bros in the hood. You wont.....because you need the white corporation plantation to feed you. Admit it.

What question did you even bother asking???? And NOBODY says what your saying. The only loser I see is you and your ignorant racist kind. You say there is a racial divide, you and people like you are the reason there is a race divide in America

So you are retarded too? Lets try it again. Again, you are suggesting that your black communities are not wanting handouts, right?

The only racism in this discussion is the one claiming another is a "coon". You started a thread based on racism and now you have been called on it. You cant handle it. Big muscles, little brain, smaller mind. You, (just like Al, Jesse, et al) are all the same. Race baiting hypocrites who care more about keeping their own in bondage than about actually improving their own outcomes.

And your race continues to ignore the fact that Slavery and Segregation has left drastic damage to the black community. But hey your white privilege wont let you see that

Like I said......200 year old excuses are for losers.......MLK would be embarrassed.

Oh horeshi* you mother immigrated here and you have it better now than you would have. Stop worrying about something that happened decades ago. Nobody owes you shi*.

That's lame and an excuse. You think my ancestors had it made? Poor as dirt and got on a boat to a new world and had nothing but hoped for something better?

Koreans can come here and work their asses off and make it. Hell the Mexicans and Hondurans do as well for that matter.

People like you want to sit around and make excuses for something that happened long ago.

It is just a damn excuse.

200 year old excuse???? wow Slavery was still around 150 years ago then segregation and lynching for another 100 years. But yes slavery was an excuse

Oh horeshi* you mother immigrated here and you have it better now than you would have. Stop worrying about something that happened decades ago. Nobody owes you shi*.

That's lame and an excuse. You think my ancestors had it made? Poor as dirt and got on a boat to a new world and had nothing but hoped for something better?

Koreans can come here and work their asses off and make it. Hell the Mexicans and Hondurans do as well for that matter.

People like you want to sit around and make excuses for something that happened long ago.

It is just a damn excuse.

The thing is I don't sit around making excuses. I am no way excusing the way black people are in todays world. But to sit here and not think Americas History with black people hasn't affected the community drastically, you are very ignorant.

Am I a real brother??? Want to say that to my face so I can show you how much of a "Real Brother" I am??
:rolleyes:

So you can reinforce the black stereotypes of what it means to be a hood dweller???? You just keep proving you are nothing but a whore for Jesse, Al, et al. Go get you a picket sign. And continue to ignore answering any questions.

But yes slavery was an excuse
The thing is I don't sit around making excuses. I am no way excusing the way black people are in todays world
And like I have said many times, if they didn't pull out the factory jobs that was plentiful in the black communities in the 60s, and actually showed the same care and respect they show the white communities.
o_O

Excuse making losers. That's what it means to be a "real brother" in 2015. Thank you for continuing to prove I am correct.

Am I a real brother??? Want to say that to my face so I can show you how much of a "Real Brother" I am??

It was just a question. How am I supposed to understand your culture if you want to get all hyper.

I am too old for violence now.

Last edited:
Fever my old neighbor Jermaine was nice and you are not real nice. He deer hunted and we played basketball together. He didn't act this way. He worked in the medical field and his wife was a lawyer.

Jermaine is a good dude.

Fever has left the building!!! A racist coward (more than likely working for a white corporation tonight) who takes pride making excuses and serving soup instead of creating opportunity for others.

Fever my old neighbor Jermaine was nice and you are not real nice. He deer hunted and we played basketball together. He didn't act this way. He worked in the medical field and his wife was a lawyer.

Jermaine is a good dude.

Fever would classify Jermaine and his wife as an Uncle Tom. Successful black folk who didn't sit around blaming a white dude because they were smart enough to attain their own success and prosperity. Didn't need Jesse and Al's permission to leave the hood.

What opportunities have you provided?? What charity work have you done?? Tomorrow I'm going to do some hours at the local Big Brothers and big Sisters and watch football with some kids who don't have shit to themselves. Charity work is big for me and it's a way for me to give back to my community since nobody else does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT