ADVERTISEMENT

The Coonery of Uncle Ben Carson

Fever would classify Jermaine and his wife as an Uncle Tom. Successful black folk who didn't sit around blaming a white dude because they were smart enough to attain their own success and prosperity. Didn't need Jesse and Al's permission to leave the hood.

Once again being an Uncle Tom isn't measured by success. I know poor Uncle Toms. As long as they don't look down on black people and think they are too good to be black like Uncle Ben Carson then they aren't uncle Toms

Once again being an Uncle Tom isn't measured by success. I know poor Uncle Toms. As long as they don't look down on black people and think they are too good to be black like Uncle Ben Carson then they aren't uncle Toms

So once again you shit on MLK. It's all about how you look at somebody's skin color? You are the definition of a bigot and a racist. Has little to do with character or accomplishment.

You are the piece of shit you berate others of being. You are no different than the klan.

What does MLK have anything to do with this?? Man, you rednecks will say anything to try and make a point

I'm not attempting to tell black people what it's like to live in America. I figure they have more experience at it.

And what is crazy is I wake up Everyday hoping I don't get caught up in some shit.........growing up black in America

What opportunities have you provided?? What charity work have you done?? Tomorrow I'm going to do some hours at the local Big Brothers and big Sisters and watch football with some kids who don't have shit to themselves. Charity work is big for me and it's a way for me to give back to my community since nobody else does.

I actually employee minorities and mentor them for success. Hired hundreds of minorities over the years. Even wrote a check or two for their college tuition because their parents couldn't afford it. It's wasn't done "for charity" either. They EARNED it. Their loyalty and character set them apart. They didn't expect a soup kitchen handout or for me to sit and watch a T.V with them. Glad it makes you feel good, but watching a football game on TV doesn't teach them anything.

And what is crazy is I wake up Everyday hoping I don't get caught up in some shit.........growing up black in America

It's not usually a problem if you stay away from the bong and don't buy into what Jesse and the boys tell you to believe. Of course doing this makes you an Uncle Tom because you must reject living a loser victim mindset. Something you keep doing despite your claims otherwise.

It's not usually a problem if you stay away from the bong and don't buy into what Jesse and the boys tell you to believe. Of course doing this makes you an Uncle Tom because you must reject living a loser victim mindset. Something you keep doing despite your claims otherwise.

Riiiiiiight like I've never been harassed by cops just for walking. It happened at Marshall, almost got arrested by the cop with no balls(literally, his girl told me and MUPD know who he is) because my shorts was sagging after I finished working out.

Tell me again what it's like being black in America

Riiiiiiight like I've never been harassed by cops just for walking. It happened at Marshall, almost got arrested by the cop with no balls(literally, his girl told me and MUPD know who he is) because my shorts was sagging after I finished working out.

Tell me again what it's like being black in America

More excuses. Preach it Jesse!! Preach it brotha!!!!

Green

I am not telling them how to live either but this uncle tom bullahi% is ludicrous. I was a manager moons ago and I had a black lady come to me crying one day? You know why? The other blacks confronted her because she was doing to too Google of a job and working hard. She said she didn't want to be perceived as working hard for a white manager. She ended up leaving because of them.

The others were just excuse making lazy people and wanted the others to be the same. They particularly hated the Koreans who worked circles around them a d hated the Puerto Ricans for the same.

I had to fire a guy who didn't show up to work for a week. No calls or nothing.

He tried to play the race card on the organization. He was just a lazy excuse maker. Luckily his claim got shot down pretty quickly. But he tried.

The same can be said of the hillbilly Bible-Thumper vote. Why does the GOP not only chase that vote, but actually modify the party platform to get it?

Lmao. The "GOP"??? Yep Romney and MCCain spent much time coming in to round up those hillbillies and preaching Jesus. They beat the bible so hard to get them, millions of them stayed home during the last presidential election.

The "GOP" establishment cares less and less about the "bible thumpers" evangelicals every election. Outside of a few state elections where people still think they can be turned gay by seeing a gay person (Kentucky) and a few token candidates (Huckabee) who aren't serious.... the GOP could care less about bible thumpers on a national level. About the only "thumper" issue they actually speak up on nationally is gun control. And it won't surprise me if they move a way from that in the coming years.

The $$ behind the GOP is embarrassed of the thumper vote. Thus the reason we keep hearing most of them suggesting the need for "moderation" to get the "moderates".

Nothing like seeing so many racists on here. Congratulations on being an inbred ****. Let me go ahead and correct your retarded **** grammar too. *sad and *than
Suck a dick racist

Has anyone heard his hip-hop campaign song. Possible the worst crap I have ever heard. Said thing is he paid $180K for the song that he could have gotten for free.

But sorry Uncle Ben, your hip-hop campaign song WILL NOT win the black community over. They would rather not vote then vote for you
You are a complete racist. I don't want to vote for Ben Carson but at least I'm not a racist dickhead.

You do realize you're responding to a black guy?
Okay? And why would you word your post like a retarded inbred? Learn how to use grammar correctly then post your retarded thoughts. Like I said I'm not even for Ben Carson. The only thing I got from your post is that you will not be making thought-out choice when it comes time for elections.

Okay? And why would you word your post like a retarded inbred? Learn how to use grammar correctly then post your retarded thoughts. Like I said I'm not even for Ben Carson. The only thing I got from your post is that you will not be making thought-out choice when it comes time for elections.

I'm not black, Herd Fever is. All I get from your posts are that you're angry and have a foul mouth.

I'm angry at people that don't know how to spell or use correct words and still try to make a point. No one thinks you're intelligent if you can't use the right "than" in a sentence. That's really sad knowing you're probably over the age of 30 or 40

I'm angry at people that don't know how to spell or use correct words and still try to make a point. No one thinks you're intelligent if you can't use the right "than" in a sentence. That's really sad knowing you're probably over the age of 30 or 40

No reasonable adult is impressed by foul mouthed name calling either. Regardless of the age of the poster.

No reasonable adult is impressed by foul mouthed name calling either. Regardless of the age of the poster.
I don't care if you're impressed. I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm telling you that absolutely no one cares about supposed "intelligent" input about a presidential candidate when we see that the poster can't spell correctly.

I don't care if you're impressed. I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm telling you that absolutely no one cares about supposed "intelligent" input about a presidential candidate when we see that the poster can't spell correctly.

Obviously.

Lmao. The "GOP"??? Yep Romney and MCCain spent much time coming in to round up those hillbillies and preaching Jesus. They beat the bible so hard to get them, millions of them stayed home during the last presidential election.

The "GOP" establishment cares less and less about the "bible thumpers" evangelicals every election.

Millions of everyone stays home in an election. The myth of Evangelicals skipping out in 2012 is just that: a myth. I am surprised you bought that that shit from Huckabee. Here is a good article on that:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...evangelical-turnout-but-he-has-a-good-reason/

You claim the GOP doesn't make an appeal to the religious right, yet "traditional marriage" and anti-abortion language was front and center in the GOP platform adopted for the 2012 election, which was the exact point I was making. I mean, you can google it if you want.

McCain chose a running mate to placate the religious right. Romeny, hahaha...Evangelical Christians overwhelmingly voted for Romeny, even though he is a high-ranking member of a false cult. Now why would that be? Could it be because the GOP (again) hammers home the message to the Thumpers?

It's nothing new, and was planned to be this way. Reagan melded the Nixon strategy of appealing to racist Southerners with an appeal to evangelicals...who were dumb enough to forget he was running against one of the most Christian men to ever occupy the White House. The problem was Carter also believed in the Constitution and did not want a damn theocracy, hence Falwell (a true son of a bitch if there ever was one) hatched a plan with Jesse Helms (a true bigot if there ever was one) to meld the two, hence the big swing of the South to the GOP that continues. Reagan jumped all over, dropping the dog-whistle of "states' rights" in the South while claiming to be some sort of more Christian than Carter (while married to a woman who, by her belief in Astrology, was damn near a Satanist).

And this strategy has continued, as I earlier noted. Now, you can certainly argue the powers in the GOP really don't care about the Evangelicals, as they never manage to achieve their goals. And I would agree. There is a reason for that; as Sidney Blumenthal noted, the strategy is to keep them somewhat unsatisfied so they are "in a state of perpetual mobilization." And I predict we will very soon see this come to the front of the GOP race. We will hear the old lines about "judicial activism" on gay marriage, with promises to choose new justices to get that shit overturned. Unless it is Trump, who believes in God about as much as I believe in the Tooth Fairy, and given his youthful partaking in cocaine-fueled orgies has likely sucked a dick or two.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Millions of everyone stays home in an election. The myth of Evangelicals skipping out in 2012 is just that: a myth. I am surprised you bought that that shit from Huckabee. Here is a good article on that:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...evangelical-turnout-but-he-has-a-good-reason/

You claim the GOP doesn't make an appeal to the religious right, yet "traditional marriage" and anti-abortion language was front and center in the GOP platform adopted for the 2012 election, which was the exact point I was making. I mean, you can google it if you want.

McCain chose a running mate to placate the religious right. Romeny, hahaha...Evangelical Christians overwhelmingly voted for Romeny, even though he is a high-ranking member of a false cult. Now why would that be? Could it be because the GOP (again) hammers home the message to the Thumpers?

It's nothing new, and was planned to be this way. Reagan melded the Nixon strategy of appealing to racist Southerners with an appeal to evangelicals...who were dumb enough to forget he was running against one of the most Christian men to ever occupy the White House. The problem was Carter also believed in the Constitution and did not want a damn theocracy, hence Falwell (a true son of a bitch if there ever was one) hatched a plan with Jesse Helms (a true bigot if there ever was one) to meld the two, hence the big swing of the South to the GOP that continues. Reagan jumped all over, dropping the dog-whistle of "states' rights" in the South while claiming to be some sort of more Christian than Carter (while married to a woman who, by her belief in Astrology, was damn near a Satanist).

And this strategy has continued, as I earlier noted. Now, you can certainly argue the powers in the GOP really don't care about the Evangelicals, as they never manage to achieve their goals. And I would agree. There is a reason for that; as Sidney Blumenthal noted, the strategy is to keep them somewhat unsatisfied so they are "in a state of perpetual mobilization." And I predict we will very soon see this come to the front of the GOP race. We will hear the old lines about "judicial activism" on gay marriage, with promises to choose new justices to get that shit overturned. Unless it is Trump, who believes in God about as much as I believe in the Tooth Fairy, and given his youthful partaking in cocaine-fueled orgies has likely sucked a dick or two.

I guess he hasn't heard the leader of the GOP polls and would probably win the nomination Uncle Ben Carsan speak.

I don't have an hatred for white people. Honestly I just can't trust the white establishment anymore

Why? You said your mother immigrated here. This country has give you the best opportunity of your life.

Funny that you would use the word "opportunity" in your statement to Fev. He doesn't have a firm grip on the term. However, can we have a little compare and contrast conversation on the Asians and blacks in American society?

I'm particularly interested in the opinions of Fev and Extra on this topic.

I guess he hasn't heard the leader of the GOP polls and would probably win the nomination Uncle Ben Carsan speak.

You are a moron. The GOP establishment is still trying to find ways to back Bush. They have no intention of helping Carson at this point.

Why are you interested? Do you want to tell us how everyone has the same opportunity?

Now, you can certainly argue the powers in the GOP really don't care about the Evangelicals, as they never manage to achieve their goals. And I would agree. There is a reason for that; as Sidney Blumenthal noted, the strategy is to keep them somewhat unsatisfied so they are "in a state of perpetual mobilization."

So you basically agree with what I said. No need to read the rest of what you typed. Reagan? Helms?Carter? Thought we were discussing this century??LMAO. Then there was this beauty in your article:
"More people in the study report voting than actually do. Once corrected for that over-reporting, we estimate...." (The writer might as well said... what is being written is complete bullshit, so lets wing it.)

Another reason the GOP is paying less attention to thumpers and demanding "moderate" candidates???
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/10/the-shriking-evangelical-voter-pool/381560/
Their numbers are dwindling. What's going to happen to "independent" "liberal" excuses for blaming the boogie man bible thumper as this group continues to shrink?

No, Extra...please read my post again...the focus is about Asians & Blacks in American Society.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT