ADVERTISEMENT

The Democrats worst nightmares

It looks like DeSantis is setting up to run against Trump

He'll get stomped.

It's something else I have to give Trump some credit for even though he did cave in and ruin our lives forever.

Trump is pretty much a party on his own now. Everything is all about Trump. Even the Democrats are really just all about beating him. It's still all Trump right now. Biden just won because he was "not Trump." Not because he's Biden.

It's all Trump. Politics now are either Trump or not Trump. Given the choices, I'd have to pick Trump just because at least it would mean lower gas prices. Trump still means masks and a terrible world of shut down garbage, but at least it's with lower gas and all the people in redneck country can think "we" won something.

He'll get stomped.

It's something else I have to give Trump some credit for even though he did cave in and ruin our lives forever.

Trump is pretty much a party on his own now. Everything is all about Trump. Even the Democrats are really just all about beating him. It's still all Trump right now. Biden just won because he was "not Trump." Not because he's Biden.

It's all Trump. Politics now are either Trump or not Trump. Given the choices, I'd have to pick Trump just because at least it would mean lower gas prices. Trump still means masks and a terrible world of shut down garbage, but at least it's with lower gas and all the people in redneck country can think "we" won something.
DeSantis is running on some of your thoughts. He is saying Trump caved and went for lockdowns.

If DeSantis can emerge as the man to say the fake bird flu is bullshit and time to move on then he has my full support.

We'll see for sure then who is really for and against continuing this pathetic way of living right now.

If DeSantis can emerge as the man to say the fake bird flu is bullshit and time to move on then he has my full support.

We'll see for sure then who is really for and against continuing this pathetic way of living right now.
whoever wants to end has my vote and I had the shit. Contiuing this is not the United States of America.

Desantis will attempt to run as a POTUS candidate, but if Trump gets the bid, Desantis will join as VP.

Personally, I'd like to see Desantis get it instead, but Trump would be a fool not to choose him for VP. That's a lethal 1-2 combination guaranteed to knock the fvck out of Killary. Evidently she's ready to run again since she realized if an idiot like Biden can finally win on his last try before he dies, then she possibly could too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT