ADVERTISEMENT

The good old days

And bring the dollar back too.

giphy.gif

That is implied with the last sentence of the post.

It could imply a person took more than they paid for. When I was a kid, that dollar not only would have bought what the OP listed, I could have purchased 2 more bags of chips, another can of pop, and 2 more candy bars.

It could imply a person took more than they paid for. When I was a kid, that dollar not only would have bought what the OP listed, I could have purchased 2 more bags of chips, another can of pop, and 2 more candy bars.
Yes we all know you are old as dirt

I’m thinking the word “dirt” is getting a lot of mileage in this thread.

the only implication here is that you are stupid.

I didn’t expect all the activity on this thread. Usually my jokes are like a UK basketball recruit...one and done.

Reactions: herdfan429
I didn’t expect all the activity on this thread. Usually my jokes are like a UK basketball recruit...one and done.
EG was like a UK basketball recruit in this thread. Dumber than a bag of hammers.

Or pillheads like yourself could get high.

I don't get high. I don't take any pill that can get you high, unless it is post-surgery (I definitely took pain pills as prescribed when my jaw broke after oral surgery and the bone became infected) or after a serious injury. You do however belong to a cult. See the logical problem here?

I don't get high. I don't take any pill that can get you high, unless it is post-surgery (I definitely took pain pills as prescribed when my jaw broke after oral surgery and the bone became infected) or after a serious injury. You do however belong to a cult. See the logical problem here?

You're still an addicted pill head.

Any proof to back up the claim that he's an addict?
No, that's simply his cliched goto everytime RD gets under his skin. RD is a fellow liberal of greed's so he can't call him a racist, bigot, misogynist, etc., so he calls him a pill head.

Any proof that "a dollar would get you three sessions on the cans"?

Nope. Then again, I never made that comment. I am asking you about a claim you made in this thread.

How about providing proof about Raoul, because calling someone an addict is a pretty serious charge.

Nope. Then again, I never made that comment.

Didn't say you did.

I am asking you about a claim you made in this thread.

I'm asking you about a claim raoul made in this thread.

How about providing proof about Raoul

How about providing proof about raoul's statement.

because calling someone an addict is a pretty serious charge.

It's also true, unless you want to prove that raoul, having admitted taking antidepressant(s) over the years would not incur mental and/or physical adverse effects from ceasing to take the pills.

I'm asking you about a claim raoul made in this thread.

How about providing proof about raoul's statement.

I can't answer for someone else. Why don't you ask him about the claim, or any proof he might have to back it up?

Furthermore, how ridiculous is it that you want ME to provide proof for something someone else said? It's laughable.

It's also true, unless you want to prove that raoul, having admitted taking antidepressant(s) over the years would not incur mental and/or physical adverse effects from ceasing to take the pills.

In addition to changing the argument, you're again asking me to prove something that I am not a party to. I am not Raoul, nor am I a psychiatrist or licensed physician. I don't pretend to know everything about everything the way you do, so I can't answer anything about the medication he's taken over the years.

You said that he was "still an addicted pill head". You can provide proof or just reaffirm to everyone that you're a lying piece of garbage and one of the worst human beings to ever post on this board.

I eagerly await your next goalpost move.

I can't answer for someone else. Why don't you ask him about the claim, or any proof he might have to back it up?

Why don't YOU ask HIM about proof for HIS claim instead of asking me for mine?

I'll answer that for you. It's because you don't like my posts, and that's the totality of it. You've mentioned before that I'm the worst poster ever on this board.

Since you want proof of statements, then stop with the hypocrisy and prove this claim about me...."you're a lying piece of garbage and one of the worst human beings to ever post on this board."

It's OK for you to suck as a human being.

tenor.gif

My favorite thing about you is that I have a picture of you in my head sitting back on your 1999 emachine computer laughing at your awful comeback attempts on these threads. I bet you find yourself hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT