ADVERTISEMENT

the putin - trump alliance

the meat from her private server is still out there. we will probably see some really juicy stuff over the next few months...

the only thing keeping me from thinking it was the Russians is how blatantly obvious the attackers made it to look like Russians. one of the reports i read noted how Hillary's private servers were hacked and it was as clean as possible. they compared this attack and said it looked like an amateur. there was traces of the attackers left all over the DNC servers.

so you would send your "A Team" to hack her private email and then turn around and send your "D Team" to hack the DNC?

the meat from her private server is still out there. we will probably see some really juicy stuff over the next few months...

It's going to be a real shitstorm.

There was recently a roundtable Q&A with Putin that included Farheed Zakaria. Putin gave him a good dressing down on the corruption of American politics. I really think the bomb is about to drop on her.

Reactions: Herd Fever
the only thing keeping me from thinking it was the Russians is how blatantly obvious the attackers made it to look like Russians. one of the reports i read noted how Hillary's private servers were hacked and it was as clean as possible. they compared this attack and said it looked like an amateur. there was traces of the attackers left all over the DNC servers.

so you would send your "A Team" to hack her private email and then turn around and send your "D Team" to hack the DNC?

There's a big difference in hacking a sitting SoS and a candidate. Why not make it obvious in this case? Make the bitch sweat. This is about influencing an election, not stealing state secrets, which would have been the primary reason for hacking her homebrew server. Russia wants this hack to get attention.

It's going to be a real shitstorm.

There was recently a roundtable Q&A with Putin that included Farheed Zakaria. Putin gave him a good dressing down on the corruption of American politics. I really think the bomb is about to drop on her.
They need to wait until about 2-3 weeks before the general so there isnt much time to do much about it.

yup. notice how this "leaked" just in time to overshadow the DNC. despite all the "rah, rah, rah" last night everybody is talking about the emails. i bet a few more come to light by the end of the week. and then the biggest bomb will drop a week or two before the election leaving little time for NBC to spin it...

what, the ones where the RNC does everything in their power to keep Trump from winning?

i hope they do get released. that would be a HUGE boost for him...

The Russians have dirt on trump and RNC also. Emails might not be as damaging but they've got the goods

There's a pretty strong consensus online among those who write about the intelligence community that it is a Russian hack. And I tend to agree.

And I don't even care. I have long advocated a stronger alliance with Russia. Putin doesn't want to be Stalin, he wants to be Peter the Great. If we really want to knock the shit out of Sunni terrorism, Russia would be a good partner. Russian support of Assad is in line with Trump's foreign policy realism (I assume no one really listened to his foreign policy speech).
An Alliance with Russia and we could probably fend off the Chincs when the time comes (I say Chincs because all those Non PC names are cool again after #DNCleak)

An Alliance with Russia and we could probably fend off the Chincs when the time comes (I say Chincs because all those Non PC names are cool again after #DNCleak)

I've always said this. Russia still sees China as a military threat. People tend to forget they damn near went to full scale war in 1969.

i wasn't necessarily addressing you. i dont think anyone would
disagree with anyone helping destroy daesh.

but i do have a problem when the republican nominee, his campaign manager
and putin are all so cozy particularly when the nominee adopts pro putin policies
and putin reciprocates to the extent of interfering with our elections.

then not you but others flip from putin haters to putin lovers with the flip of a switch.

AMERICA FIRST they chant but there actions put america last behind their politics.

WHAT IF THE SHOE WERE ON THE OTHER FOOT

Consider what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot. Imagine if the Republican Party’s emails had been hacked by the Russian government, and then those emails had been publicly released on the eve of the GOP convention in a fairly obvious attempt to embarrass the party, and it just so happened that the Democratic nominee and the Russian president had been blowing kisses to one another, and it just so happened that the Democratic nominee had been proposing a series of radical transformations to American foreign policy that could practically have been written by the Russian president in order to advance his aims. How would Republicans have reacted?

We all know the answer: They would be screaming their heads off, saying this just proves that the Democratic nominee hates America and is trying to destroy our position in the world. They’d be calling her a commie and a flag-burner and dirty unpatriotic hippie. And the media would duly pass along those criticisms.

But weirdly, nobody’s saying those kinds of things about Donald Trump, despite the fact that he is, without question, the most anti-American and un-American candidate in living memory. Not only does he have obvious disdain for the most fundamental American values like freedom of speech and religion, he is absolutely relentless in characterizing America as a miserable hellhole full of contemptible losers who barely deserve the prosperity and happiness he will shower down upon them through the force of his will (“I alone can fix it”).

Trump has also has publicly expressed his admiration for Vladimir Putin many times, and has suggested undermining NATO and perhaps not honoring our mutual defense commitment if countries that had failed to please him were to be invaded by Russia, to the horror of Democrats and Republicans alike. Trump also has extensive business ties in Russia, and favors a decorating style one might refer to as “Late Russian Mobster.”

the Democrats, aren’t pushing the story forward as much as they might, they’re saying milquetoasty things like this from Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook: “When you put all this together, it’s a disturbing picture. I think voters need to reflect on that.”ttention to the content of the emails, and second because they aren’t making the kind of vicious accusations Republicans would if the tables were turned.

Reactions: extragreen
Once again the dems and dtard ignore the content of the emails. Try discussing your parties cushy relationship with the supposed free press. Try discussing the collision on your party to nominate a certain candidate. Try discussing the racist bigoted and homophobic remarks made by your party leaders.

Once again the dems and dtard ignore the content of the emails. Try discussing your parties cushy relationship with the supposed free press. Try discussing the collision on your party to nominate a certain candidate. Try discussing the racist bigoted and homophobic remarks made by your party leaders.

i am sorry, but you are just plain wrong. you either are to lazy to learn the facts, to dumb
to understand them, or just to dishonest to properly portray them.

there was no "collision" (i am guessing you intended collusion). the only thing the emails
reflected was that some staffers preferred hills over berns. that is all they contained. i
challenge you to produce any of the emails that does anything more. the only thing
that could be remotely pointed to is the question of how many debates. big deal!

on the other hand lets take a look at your party. in 2012 rick santorum won the iowa
caucus, however the republican party announced romney the establishments chosen
one won the caucus. why? to push hard on the scales to get the desired results. it
was not until after romney had been nominated that the republican party in a press release
whispered that santorum had won.
this year. can anyone deny the entire republican establishment especially the chairman
rinse pubics was outspoken in his opposition to trump. and not only him but the entire
republican establishment. it went far beyond emails.

so if you live in a glass house dont throw pebbles, either get the facts, be honest,
or just be quiet because everyone knows better - your not fooling anyone - not even yourself.

your party and your candidate is the clear choice of vladimere putin. there is a reason
for that. your candidate and your party have continuously heaped praise and admiration
on our greatest enemy while alienating our country from our allies and the world.

if the shoe were on the other foot you fools would be screaming your lungs out and you
and everyone else knows it. but democrats have more class than that and more
importantly they have so many great ideas and policies they do not have to resort
to hate speech and fear mongering and money from wanna be oligarchs to win
elections.

just look at the two conventions and use that as a reference point as to why you are
going to get your ass kicked this fall.

when it happens remember dherd told you so - and you all know that i am ALWAYS
CORRECT.

thats what i thought as usual you have nothing to back up what you say,
your all mouth just like most of the other cons on here. all you ever do is
repeat lies youve heard on fox and talk radio.

and btw unlike you i actually have looked into the emails - they are exactly
as i portrayed.

i have also read up on who experts say hacked the system and btw dont
think the russians stopped with dem emails they are all over rnc's and trumps
as well. they are just holding them hoping to blackmail them IF they gain power.
republicans have the senate and house just think of all the scum they have on
republican scum balls.

no one believes it is an accident they came out the day before the convention and
likely there will be more but not on trump. he is too busy admiring and blowing kisses
to putin.

thats what i thought as usual you have nothing to back up what you say,
your all mouth just like most of the other cons on here. all you ever do is
repeat lies youve heard on fox and talk radio.

and btw unlike you i actually have looked into the emails - they are exactly
as i portrayed.

i have also read up on who experts say hacked the system and btw dont
think the russians stopped with dem emails they are all over rnc's and trumps
as well. they are just holding them hoping to blackmail them IF they gain power.
republicans have the senate and house just think of all the scum they have on
republican scum balls.

no one believes it is an accident they came out the day before the convention and
likely there will be more but not on trump. he is too busy admiring and blowing kisses
to putin.
Then here you go moron. I guess you just over looked this one

http://www.businessinsider.com/leaked-dnc-emails-wikileaks-2016-7

are you serious? how old are you?
obviously to young, naive and gullible to know that
reporters routinely offer their stories to the subject
as a curtesy AND MORE IMPORTANTLY in an effort
to correct any errors that might appear. the responsible
press anyway - not anything you would watch.

i give you my story you read it you say this and that are
incorrect i say show me evidence - you do and i correct it
or in your case you dont and i print it.

geeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT