ADVERTISEMENT

the putin - trump alliance

Two dozen Republican national security experts signed a letter to congressional leaders Thursday asking for an immediate investigation into the cyberattack on the Democratic National Committee, writing that “this is not a partisan issue” but rather “an assault on the integrity of the entire American political process.”

“Congress has a responsibility to get to the bottom of this extraordinary breach, not only to determine who was responsible but also to consider the appropriate response,” reads the letter signed by Republican foreign policy hawks such as Elliott Abrams, who served as an assistant secretary of state in the Reagan administration and as deputy national security adviser under President George W. Bush. Another Trump critic, former CIA director Michael V. Hayden, a retired U.S. Air Force four-star general, also signed the letter.

The letter comes amid increased concern about Russia’s possible role in the hacking of DNC computers and the subsequent release of 20,000 emails on the eve of the Democrat’s nominating convention.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1e6-bbf5-957ad17b4385_story.html?tid=pm_pop_b

And?

Of course it is a cyber security and integrity issue. But when arrogant democrite smarties like Rodham and her handpicked puppeteer (Debbie Screeches-like-a-wolf) are running things, this is what we can expect with "secrets." Of course, liberals could give a rip about national security anyway, so what difference does it make? They sure as hell don't care about border security or immigration control. And since they want a borderless world, I'm sure this is just the first step in initiating that reality. Even if an investigation finds criminal fault worthy of a criminal charge, I'm sure the DOJ will just recommend the IT guy move the Windows Firewall setting from Medium to High.

Try again, Sir Dope-a-Lot.

Bloomberg,,, holy crap you dem's are desperate. He's the guy that criminalized drinking big gulps. Just the kind of politician we want to listen to.

Reactions: andy4theherd
Bloomberg??? You mean the Democrat who changed to Republican in order to get elected in NYC following Gulliani (sp)?

Bloomberg?? Another billionaire feeding the Clintons $$$. Not surprised.

DESPERATION.. This doesn't get old watching the Dems squirm, struggling to supposedly put away an unqualified candidate by the Repubs.

Where did they expose anything? Another pointless link to the same ignorance you've been trying to post for a week. hahahaha

Dherd, do a search on Hillary selling military secrets to China (Even Biden was against this). And of course the uranium sale to Russia that everyone knows about (thanks to Clinton cash). I'm not trying to misdirect you only make you aware that Donald's were business planning discussions while Hilary's was military deals the jeapordize US safety.

Dherd, do a search on Hillary selling military secrets to China (Even Biden was against this). And of course the uranium sale to Russia that everyone knows about (thanks to Clinton cash). I'm not trying to misdirect you only make you aware that Donald's were business planning discussions while Hilary's was military deals the jeapordize US safety.

dherd doesn't care that Rodham is an un-indicted crimnal that jeopardizes US security and sovereignty. He's an empty-headed liberal rock-licker that does what he is told when he is told. Because of that, he believes the horse**** about becoming a borderless world, which make "state secrets" worthless. If Rodham called dherd a vulgar name, kicked him in the nut sack, strapped on an apparatus and anally raped him and his pets, and snatched the cash off of the dash of his Chevy Geo, dherd would still vote for her and claim that Trump possessed her body while she verbally and physically abused him.

We used to asylums for folks like this. Now they are the major portion of the useful idiots voting for democrites.

ok i will but i know in advance what i am going to find - a bunch of right wing web sites.
breitbart -drudge etc etcetc.

but remember my point trump claims he has never done business in russia does not
do business in russia does not want to do business in russia does not know putin has
never met putin.

well that didnt take long
i got one hit from infowars and one from some site i didnt
visit and had never heard of because i didnt want a comp.
virus

but i did see four or five hits one from the bbc one from
reuters where hillary ACCUSED CHINA of stealing tech.

maybe this is what you are referring to - from the nytimes

going back to 1999 - apparently the defense department is
attempting to help china develop better nukes according to your
take - because the defense dept approved the sale of these
exploding bolts and satelitte fuel since the defense dept signed
off on it.

JUST ANOTHER REPUBLICAN BIG LIE. BTW ALL THIS STUFF
IS FOR A MOTOROLA SATELLITE THE CHINESE WERE LAUNCHING.
IT SEEMS TO ME THAT AFTER A WHILE YOU GUYS WOULD CATCH ON TO
THIS GAME - BUT YOU NEVER DO.

The President's action will affect the June 7 launching of a Motorola Iridium satellite, which is to fly into low orbit to provide paging and cellular telephone service. Mr. Clinton said that he had approved the export of satellite fuel and explosive bolts, which eject the satellite from its launch vehicle.

Today's action was the final approval needed for the launch, which was first authorized in July 1993. A license for the export of the satellite itself was granted in November.

''The timing of this certification is not connected in any way to the tragic accident of the bombing of the Chinese Embassy,'' said David Leavy, a spokesman for the National Security Council. ''Approval was recommended by the Departments of Commerce, State and Defense and is consistent with our policy of supporting the launch of U.S. communications satellites by China subject to strong safeguards being in place.''

A staff member of the intelligence panel said it was unlikely to contest the approval of the technology. But he said questions might be raised over whether the explosive bolts might someday be used to help eject nuclear warheads from a missile.

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html

ok i will but i know in advance what i am going to find - a bunch of right wing web sites.
breitbart -drudge etc etcetc.

but remember my point trump claims he has never done business in russia does not
do business in russia does not want to do business in russia does not know putin has
never met putin.

Always posting. Always wrong. You should put that on a t-shirt and wear it proudly as it may be the only thing you are good at.

Your point? You don't have a point. You never have the point you think you are making. 95% of the time you are proving the opposite point. The other 5% of the time you are either lying or just flat out wrong.

Here is a damning source about the shady dealings of Rodham and the Clinton Foundation from a non right-wing source (and the bios of the two writers and the liberal credentials):

David Sirota is International Business Times' senior editor for investigations. He is also a nationally syndicated newspaper columnist and a bestselling author. He lives in Denver, Colorado and covers the intersection of money, politics and finance. He appears periodically on national television shows and has been published in (among others) The New York Times Magazine, Politico, The Atlantic, Harper’s, Wired.com, Vice and Salon.com. He also has served as a journalist and consultant on documentaries for CNN and The National Geographic Channel. In 2014, he was the winner of the Society of American Business Editors and Writers' investigative journalism award, and the winner of the Izzy Award for Journalism from Ithaca College's Park Center for Independent Media. He was also a finalist for UCLA's Gerald R. Loeb Award and Syracuse University's Mirror Award. Before becoming a journalist in 2006, Sirota worked in Washington for, among others, U.S. Rep. Bernie Sanders, the U.S. House Appropriations Committee Minority Staff and the Center for American Progress. He also worked on political campaigns. For Sirota's full biography, go to DavidSirota.com.

Andrew Perez is a national political reporter for International Business Times. Andrew previously worked at The Huffington Post as a politics fellow and as a researcher at Public Citizen. Read his work at IBTimes.com.

Public Citizen is a left-wing organization. Founded by Ralph Nader.

Here is a snippet from the IBT article:

Under Clinton's leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation, according to an IBTimes analysis of State Department and foundation data. That figure -- derived from the three full fiscal years of Clinton’s term as Secretary of State (from October 2010 to September 2012) -- represented nearly double the value of American arms sales made to the those countries and approved by the State Department during the same period of President George W. Bush’s second term.

Now shut your dirty liberal whore mouth and accept the fact you are a whore in bed with traitors.

tumblr_o35r9eP1iv1s8l6bpo1_500.gif

PUTIN ANSWERS HIS BUDDY'S CALL.
TWO DAYS AFTER TRUMP ASKED PUTIN TO
DO ESPIONAGE TO HELP HIS CAMPAIGN IT IS
ANNOUNCED THE DCCC WAS HACKED BY
RUSSIAN SPY AGENCY.

Hackers working for Russia’s military intelligence service, the GRU, were traced to the DCCC intrusion, the sources said. Also known as APT 28 or Fancy Bear, they are the group the FBI believes took a cache of DNC emails.

The concern is that Moscow may be attempting to meddle in the U.S. election, which would be an unprecedented and highly troubling turn of events.

“It’s definitely part of a much, much broader campaign that is yet to fully be publicly revealed,” said one of the sources, a cybersecurity expert familiar with the matter.

The full scope of the intrusions has yet to be revealed. News of the latest hack is sure to add to the already significant level of concern in the White House about potential Russian interference in the U.S. electoral process.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-probes-suspected-breach-of-dccc-computers-by-russian-hackers/2016/07/28/71210464-5536-11e6-b7de-dfe509430c39_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_dccc-115am:homepage/story

PUTIN ANSWERS HIS BUDDY'S CALL.
TWO DAYS AFTER TRUMP ASKED PUTIN TO
DO ESPIONAGE TO HELP HIS CAMPAIGN IT IS
ANNOUNCED THE DCCC WAS HACKED BY
RUSSIAN SPY AGENCY.

Hackers working for Russia’s military intelligence service, the GRU, were traced to the DCCC intrusion, the sources said. Also known as APT 28 or Fancy Bear, they are the group the FBI believes took a cache of DNC emails.

The concern is that Moscow may be attempting to meddle in the U.S. election, which would be an unprecedented and highly troubling turn of events.

“It’s definitely part of a much, much broader campaign that is yet to fully be publicly revealed,” said one of the sources, a cybersecurity expert familiar with the matter.

The full scope of the intrusions has yet to be revealed. News of the latest hack is sure to add to the already significant level of concern in the White House about potential Russian interference in the U.S. electoral process.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-probes-suspected-breach-of-dccc-computers-by-russian-hackers/2016/07/28/71210464-5536-11e6-b7de-dfe509430c39_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_dccc-115am:homepage/story

I guess you are illiterate too. Trump didn't ask Russia to commit espionage or hack emails, esp. not on his behalf, and said that the PRESS would be the thankful party. Moron.

Did you forget this with the attempted deflection?

Under Clinton's leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation, according to an IBTimes analysis of State Department and foundation data. That figure -- derived from the three full fiscal years of Clinton’s term as Secretary of State (from October 2010 to September 2012) -- represented nearly double the value of American arms sales made to the those countries and approved by the State Department during the same period of President George W. Bush’s second term.

PUTIN WORKING OVERTIME FOR TRUMP - MORE SYSTEMS HACKED BY RUSSIANS.
GEE I DIDNT REALIZE HOW BAD PUTIN ACTUALLY DOES WANT TRUMP TO WIN. HARD
TO KEEP UP WITH THE PUTIN/TRUM/MANATE CONNECTION.

WASHINGTON — Computer systems used by the campaign of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, were hacked in an attack that appears to have come from Russia’s intelligence services, a federal law enforcement official said on Friday.

The F.B.I. said that it was examining reports of “cyberintrusions involving multiple political entities” but did not identify the targets of the attacks. That statement came on the same day that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the House Democrats’ fund-raising arm, said its computer systems had been hacked.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/u...l-was-hacked-apparently-by-russians.html?_r=0

Did you see where Hillary wouldn't cooperate with the FBI re the hack into her campaign? Hmm isn't that interesting.

PUTIN WORKING OVERTIME FOR TRUMP - MORE SYSTEMS HACKED BY RUSSIANS.
GEE I DIDNT REALIZE HOW BAD PUTIN ACTUALLY DOES WANT TRUMP TO WIN. HARD
TO KEEP UP WITH THE PUTIN/TRUM/MANATE CONNECTION.

WASHINGTON — Computer systems used by the campaign of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, were hacked in an attack that appears to have come from Russia’s intelligence services, a federal law enforcement official said on Friday.

The F.B.I. said that it was examining reports of “cyberintrusions involving multiple political entities” but did not identify the targets of the attacks. That statement came on the same day that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the House Democrats’ fund-raising arm, said its computer systems had been hacked.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/u...l-was-hacked-apparently-by-russians.html?_r=0

Uh oh. The Russians hacked the democrite brain-trust and this is what they found.

images

While the image is of Barry the Twit, the image represents the entire democrite party, including dherd the libtard.

What energy the Russians wasted on looking around the inner skull of dherd. With all the empty space in there the Russians could set up a storage farm.

latest on the manchurian candidate:
russians stole opposition research on trump in attempt to help trump the manchurian candidates camaign to defeat clinton.

The GRU apparently stole not only DNC emails but also opposition research files on GOP candidate Donald Trump, according to private investigators.

Russia experts say there is no question that Russian President Vladimir Putin would be aware of the operation to hack the DNC and by extension the leak to WikiLeaks if Russian intelligence is involved. “I believe there’s no chance at all that Putin would not have been aware of it,” said Steven L. Hall, a retired CIA officer and expert on Russia and Eurasia. “I cannot imagine something of this seriousness, and also with the direct interest that Putin takes in these kinds of things,” proceeding without his approval.

Such campaigns are centrally directed by the Kremlin — and not by individual agencies, said Joel Harding, an expert on Russian information operations. “You have to look at this as a whole-of-government, Russian government program,” he said

300566340_0-3.jpg

Last edited:
i would take Putin as president over Hillary.

try wrapping your tiny brain around that.......

russians stole opposition research on trump in attempt to help trump the manchurian candidates camaign to defeat clinton.

The GRU apparently stole not only DNC emails but also opposition research files on GOP candidate Donald Trump, according to private investigators.

Russia experts say there is no question that Russian President Vladimir Putin would be aware of the operation to hack the DNC and by extension the leak to WikiLeaks if Russian intelligence is involved. “I believe there’s no chance at all that Putin would not have been aware of it,” said Steven L. Hall, a retired CIA officer and expert on Russia and Eurasia. “I cannot imagine something of this seriousness, and also with the direct interest that Putin takes in these kinds of things,” proceeding without his approval.

Such campaigns are centrally directed by the Kremlin — and not by individual agencies, said Joel Harding, an expert on Russian information operations. “You have to look at this as a whole-of-government, Russian government program,” he said

300566340_0-3.jpg

See if your libtard brain can wrap itself around this (since you posted this pic with approval). You morons are against the US's alleged imperialism and hegemony, but full throated support of NATO is what you clowns are advocating. Never mind that the US is the single greatest contributor the military and civil budgets of NATO, and the other members are increasingly decreasing monetary and structural contributions because ... "hell, the US is picking up the slack anyway."

Trump seems to be on the same page as Obama's Def. Sec. Robert Gates in 2011. If the other nations are going to decrease contributions, what sense does it make for the US to continue doing the heavy lifting? It doesn't ... at least to those of us that don't need to open our mouths to breathe.

What is it like to be publicly embarrassed every few hours?

if you are a REAL AMERICAN you ALWAYS pull for an american
of any form against ANY other country.

THATS WHY I AM FOR HILLARY not putin/trump.

if you are a REAL AMERICAN you ALWAYS pull for an american
of any form against ANY other country.

THATS WHY I AM FOR HILLARY not putin/trump.

D@mn - still dumb and making dumb statements. Hillary hates America, otherwise she would have used a secured network and a secure email, and wouldn't have sold favors to foreign entities. According to you, we should have "pulled" for the Rosenbergs, you know, the traitors that the US executed in 1953. But they were Americans, so everything was ok right?

You should think long and hard before posting your nonsense.

300566340_0-3.jpg

Uh oh, dherd. Your libtard arse is WRONG again. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. WRONGY WRONG WRONG.

So, in 1999, former Pres. Bill Clinton signed a treaty with the Russian Federation "On Mutual Legal Assistance on Criminal Matters" in which the Russian Federation promised to assist the US on matters just like this. Uh oh.

The document linked here (Treaty Between the United States of America and the Russian Federation on Mutual Legal Assistance on Criminal Matters) if you scroll to page 6 says "Article 2 Scope of Legal Assistance - Legal assistance under this Treaty shall include (2) providing documents, records, and other items, (3) serving documents, and (4) locating and identifying persons and items."

Even if Trump was serious (which he wasn't), Trump didn't even accidentally commit treason much less violate the Logan Act and any form of nonsense you sheep like to toss against the wall. Even with tongue in cheek, Trump was asking Russia to comply with their treaty obligations signed into law by Rodham's husband way back in 1999.

The pitch. A swing and miss. Strike 4,380.

Why do you and the democrites hate America? Why are you trying to obstruct Russia from complying with its bilateral treaty obligations?

Last edited:
Donald should Just use the Hillary defense. He didn't know what he was doing and it was just an accident. He didn't intend for the Russians to take him seriously.

Reactions: andy4theherd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT