ADVERTISEMENT

the putin - trump alliance

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
The Post has previously reported that Trump has had a long-standing interest in Russia. In addition, The Post found that Manafort has multimillion-dollar financial ties to oligarchs in the former Soviet Union.

Last month, the forensic firm CrowdStrike said two competing Russian intelligence hacker groups penetrated the DNC’s computers. In the past 24 hours, cybersecurity experts have said that the email cache released by WikiLeaks on Friday appears to have been given to the anti-secrecy group by Russian intelligence.

The party, which calls itself Guccifer2, last month claimed responsibility for the DNC hack. Several independent analysts have concluded that Guccifer2, who claimed to be Romanian, is likely linked to Russia.

“We’ve been looking at this very closely from both the technical and non-technical spheres,” said Richard Barger, chief information officer for ThreatConnect, a cyber-intelligence software firm. “Based on our analysis, we strongly feel Guccifer2 is linked to a Russian information operations campaign and is not the independent Romanian hacker that he claims to be.”

Because he is no longer in government service, Vickers said he had no direct knowledge of the forensic evidence in the DNC email case. However, he said that “people who have looked at it have said it looks like groups that have been tied to Russian intelligence.”

Fiona Hill, a former Russia expert on the National Intelligence Council, said putting the emails out on WikiLeaks for the world to see is consistent with her view of the modus operandi of Putin and Russian intelligence.

Clinton’s campaign chief, Robby Mook, told ABC News on Sunday that “experts are telling us that Russian state actors broke in to the DNC, took all these emails and now are leaking them out through these Web sites. . . . It’s troubling that some experts are now telling us that this was done by the Russians for the purpose of helping Donald Trump.”

The emails were released Friday on Twitter by WikiLeaks. The document dump follows a report last month by The Washington Post that Russian government hackers had penetrated the computer network of the DNC

Trump has taken positions in the campaign that seem to align with those held by Russian President Vladimir Putin. He cited Trump’s recent statement on NATO — that he might not provide assistance to member states that hadn’t contributed their financial share — as a sign that the Republican nominee is taking positions favorable to Putin.

Last month, the forensic firm CrowdStrike said two competing Russian intelligence hacker groups penetrated the DNC’s computers. In the past 24 hours, cybersecurity experts have said that the email cache released by WikiLeaks on Friday appears to have been given to the anti-secrecy group by Russian intelligence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-campaign--and-some-cyber-experts--say-russia-is-behind-email-release/2016/07/24/5b5428e6-51a8-11e6-bbf5-957ad17b4385_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_take-230pm-top:homepage/story

Last edited:
I was waiting for you to post this. In typical lib fashion you ignore the facts in the emails which shows collusion within the dnc and media to elect Hillary. Your party chose their candidate before a single ballot was cast. Yet you somehow blame trump and the russians

Reactions: ohio herd
PUTIN WOULD NOT HAVE TO BLACKMAIL TRUMP/MANAFORT

PUTIN,TRUMP, AND MANAFORT ARE ON THE SAME TEAM!

TRUMP IS THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Just weeks after she started preparing opposition research files on Donald Trump’s campaign chairman Paul Manafort last spring, Democratic National Committee consultant Alexandra Chalupa got an alarming message when she logged into her personal Yahoo email account.

“Important action required,” read a pop-up box from a Yahoo security team that is informally known as “the Paranoids.” “We strongly suspect that your account has been the target of state-sponsored actors.”

Chalupa — who had been drafting memos and writing emails about Manafort’s connection to pro-Russian political leaders in Ukraine — quickly alerted top DNC officials. “Since I started digging into Manafort, these messages have been a daily occurrence, she had been in close touch with sources in Kiev, Ukraine, including a number of investigative journalists, who had been providing her with information about Manafort’s political and business dealings in that country and Russia.

i get an "unauthorized log in attempt" email from Twitter every other day.

guess that means Trump's after me too...

Just weeks after she started preparing opposition research files on Donald Trump’s campaign chairman Paul Manafort last spring, Democratic National Committee consultant Alexandra Chalupa got an alarming message when she logged into her personal Yahoo email account.

“Important action required,” read a pop-up box from a Yahoo security team that is informally known as “the Paranoids.” “We strongly suspect that your account has been the target of state-sponsored actors.”

Chalupa — who had been drafting memos and writing emails about Manafort’s connection to pro-Russian political leaders in Ukraine — quickly alerted top DNC officials. “Since I started digging into Manafort, these messages have been a daily occurrence, she had been in close touch with sources in Kiev, Ukraine, including a number of investigative journalists, who had been providing her with information about Manafort’s political and business dealings in that country and Russia.
I think you should just go ahead and resign Dherd

Another left-wing conspiracy. Just like 9/11 and the "war for oil."

And, really, does a Hillary supporter want to get into a battle over candidates being in the pocket of foreign interests??? Really???

i get an "unauthorized log in attempt" email from Twitter every other day.

guess that means Trump's after me too...

0a3af9de8ea6242a8bf3545478646601

NOT QUITE THE SAME.

“The last time somebody broke into the DNC, it led to the resignation of a president,” said the Democratic Party security source, referring to the Watergate scandal. In some ways, the source insisted, the current cyberheist — what some in party circles are already calling a “21st century Watergate” — is even more sinister, the source said. “This is the Russians screwing with the integrity of our election process.”

Last edited:
“The last time somebody broke into the DNC, it led to the resignation of a president,” said the Democratic Party security source, referring to the Watergate scandal. In some ways, the source insisted, the current cyberheist — what some in party circles are already calling a “21st century Watergate” — is even more sinister, the source said. “This is the Russians screwing with the integrity of our election process.”
You should probably resign

"We have donated $20 million to your foundation. Please ensure the American people do not find out we sponsored the 911 terror attacks."
-Saudi Prince to Hillary Clinton

"Trump is behind these hackings and is worse than Nixon."
-Dtard

Reactions: Herd Fever
experts agree putin behind dnc attack. putin angry at clinton
for being very aggressive against regime. putin/trump/manafort
collusion.

Keep in mind, Wiki is planning a series of these releases. I'm curious just how far down the rabbit hole the FBI is willing to go in its investigation & how much they're willing to make public.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
So the DNC and Hillary campaign subverted the people to rig system against Sanders? Thank you Russians or whomever revealed this corruption so as to be undisputed.

"We have donated $20 million to your foundation. Please ensure the American people do not find out we sponsored the 911 terror attacks."
-Saudi Prince to Hillary Clinton

"Trump is behind these hackings and is worse than Nixon."
-Dtard

you totally made that up - google search found nothing supporting what you posted.
you claim to be a democrat but you act like a con.

Keep in mind, Wiki is planning a series of these releases. I'm curious just how far down the rabbit hole the FBI is willing to go in its investigation & how much they're willing to make public.

i think it is more of an elephant/bear hole.

This will be just another Clinton scandal shoved under the rug.

have you ever considered the fact that after hundreds of millions of dollars of investigating
the clintons there is NEVER ANY PROOF OF WRONGDOING?

KREMLIN REFERS QUESTIONS OF EMAIL HACK STATEMENTS BACK TO THE
TRUMP CAMPAIGN. VERY TROUBLING!

On Monday, fallout from the hack also reverberated at the Kremlin, where a spokesman declined to comment on the hack except to refer reporters to comments by Trump’s son, Don Jr., calling the allegations part of a pattern of “lie after lie.”

“Mr. Trump Jr. has already strongly responded” to the Clinton campaign’s claims, the Russian spokesman said, according to the news agency Tass.

Last edited:
I'd love to see it proven that the russians are working to get trump elected, just to watch all the conservatives vote for trump anyway.

a vote for trump is a vote for russia!!

the founder of wikileaks (Julian Assange) did an interview on NBC this morning and said it wasn't the Russians. he said that was being pushed by the Clinton campaign to change the topic. went on to say that he has more stuff coming that is even worse...

Stated during the investigation.............

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment.

How'd that work out?

I'd love to see it proven that the russians are working to get trump elected, just to watch all the conservatives vote for trump anyway.

YES, WITH THAT AND OBAMA'S MUSLIM BROTHER COMING OUT FOR TRUMP
IT APPEARS THAT TRUMP HAS THE PUTIN/MUSLIM/TERRORIST VOTE LOCKED UP.
NOW ALL HE HAS TO DO IS TO GET REAL AMERICANS TO VOTE FOR HIM.

Trumps been charged with nothing so move along and pay attention to what's actually in the emails

Reactions: GeauxHerd
the founder of wikileaks (Julian Assange) did an interview on NBC this morning and said it wasn't the Russians. he said that was being pushed by the Clinton campaign to change the topic. went on to say that he has more stuff coming that is even worse...

There's a pretty strong consensus online among those who write about the intelligence community that it is a Russian hack. And I tend to agree.

And I don't even care. I have long advocated a stronger alliance with Russia. Putin doesn't want to be Stalin, he wants to be Peter the Great. If we really want to knock the shit out of Sunni terrorism, Russia would be a good partner. Russian support of Assad is in line with Trump's foreign policy realism (I assume no one really listened to his foreign policy speech).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT