ADVERTISEMENT

the putin - trump alliance

if i tell my 6 year old a box is full of snakes he will be more concerned about the snakes than how i found out that there are snakes in the box...

a 6 year old....

are you serious? how old are you?
obviously to young, naive and gullible to know that
reporters routinely offer their stories to the subject
as a curtesy AND MORE IMPORTANTLY in an effort
to correct any errors that might appear. the responsible
press anyway - not anything you would watch.

i give you my story you read it you say this and that are
incorrect i say show me evidence - you do and i correct it
or in your case you dont and i print it.

geeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess. You failed journalism 101 too??

Reactions: 19MU88
dherd, no mention of the DNC illegally shifting funds raised for the state committees to the national committee to make up for Clinton's fundraising deficit vs Bernie?

have not heard that raoul. if they took dnc funds and transferred the
funds out of the states that alone is a BIG problem for me. because they
do not do enough for the state and local parties to begin with.

if they transferred funds from the states to the dnc then gave the money to the
clinton campaign that is an even bigger problem. i have not heard that before.

i can only say that i have not heard anything except that clinton is flush with cash. that in
fact is a major complaint - big money contributions to her campaign.

TRUMP URGES PUTIN TO HACK AMERICAN EMAIL AND GET MORE INVOLVED WITH
U.S. ELECTIONS

YOU CONS HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELVES WITH THIS GUY. IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUMP.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,” Trump said during a news conference at his South Florida resort on Wednesday.

“They probably have them. I’d like to have them released. . . . It gives me no pause. If they have them, they have them,” Trump added later when asked if his comments were inappropriate. “If Russia or China or any other country has those emails, I mean, to be honest with you, I’d love to see them.”

why would any American NOT want the Russians to dump those emails?

put your blinding hatred of Republicans and Trump aside for a minute...

i can only say that i have not heard anything except that clinton is flush with cash. that in

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-leak-clinton-team-deflected-state-cash-concerns-226191

again, you are completely ignoring the contents of these emails and only focusing on who obtained them and how.

that is bat-shit liberal 101 crazy...

The most corrupt AG in many of our lifetimes, Eric Holder, spoke at the DNC & endorsed Hillary. If that's not reason enough to vote against her, I don't know what is.

Reactions: Herd Fever

PLEASE. TELL ME. PRECISELY WHAT IS IN THAT STORY THAT YOU FIND
SO OBJECTIONABLE.

its says hillary had an agreement to attend fundraisers attended by big contributors
and that the money would be divided between her campaign, the dnc, and the state parties.

i distinctly remember the fund raiser at george cluney's house. it was reported as a celebrity
big dollar fund raiser for hillary. the only thing i learned from what you posted is that a portion
went to the dnc and a portion to the california dem. party,.

AGAIN, PLEASE TELL ME SPECIFICALLY WHAT YOU FIND SO EARTH SHAKING ABOUT WHAT YOU POSTED.

AND COMPARE WHATEVER YOU THINK IT IS TO THE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE LOOKING INTO A TV CAMARA AND SPEAKING DIRECTLY TO PUTIN AND
INVITING PUTIN TO COMMIT SABATOG ON THE U.S. STATES OF AMERICA.

AND FURTHERMORE TELLING PUTIN HE WILL BE "REWARDED MIGHTILY" IF THEY
DO.

Then you haven't paid attention to the released emails. This is what was discussed in the email me article from the politico.

TRUMP URGES PUTIN TO HACK AMERICAN EMAIL AND GET MORE INVOLVED WITH
U.S. ELECTIONS

YOU CONS HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELVES WITH THIS GUY. IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUMP.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,” Trump said during a news conference at his South Florida resort on Wednesday.

“They probably have them. I’d like to have them released. . . . It gives me no pause. If they have them, they have them,” Trump added later when asked if his comments were inappropriate. “If Russia or China or any other country has those emails, I mean, to be honest with you, I’d love to see them.”

And trump just got the Clinton campaign to admit that their deleted emails pose a national security threat.

This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent,” said Jake Sullivan, Mrs. Clinton’s chief foreign policy adviser. “This has gone from being a matter of curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security issue.”

SO OBJECTIONABLE.

its says hillary had an agreement to attend fundraisers attended by big contributors
and that the money would be divided between her campaign, the dnc, and the state parties.

i distinctly remember the fund raiser at george cluney's house. it was reported as a celebrity
big dollar fund raiser for hillary. the only thing i learned from what you posted is that a portion

AGAIN, PLEASE TELL ME SPECIFICALLY WHAT YOU FIND SO EARTH SHAKING ABOUT WHAT YOU POSTED.

AND COMPARE WHATEVER YOU THINK IT IS TO THE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE LOOKING INTO A TV CAMARA AND SPEAKING DIRECTLY TO PUTIN AND

DO.
Dtard don't forget about Ted Kennedy going to the society's and trying to get them to help influence 1984 election of Reagan

the Dems are like the dude who gets caught cheating but talks about his trust being broken by his girl going through his phone...

i read your link but i didnt see a word about kennedy and reagans 1984
election 32 YEARS AGO.

SO THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN POINT TO THAT IS NEWS.

OK - YOUR FINISHED
. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER.

TRUMP URGES PUTIN TO HACK AMERICAN EMAIL AND GET MORE INVOLVED WITH U.S. ELECTIONS

Is this your idiotic "headline"? Regardless, you believe it, which makes you a special kind of water-head. Aside from the clear tongue in cheek rhetorical request meant to embarrass the American press for all the liberal water-carrying it does, esp. for your nominee Ms. Rodham, and even if a moron would take such a request seriously at the outset, there is a significant technical problem with such a request.

According to your nominee (Ms. Rodham) and those connected with her email and server set-up and oversight (ha), the "missing" 30k emails were deleted and the server is inactive. Therefore (follow carefully) ... there is no email to hack. Therefore, your quoted or manufactured headline is dumb ... but hardly a surprise.

As Trump went on to say, which you generously quoted but seemed unable to understand, Russia probably already has that information. Or at least some other hacker probably has that information and is willing to give/sell it to Russia or some other government. If Guccifer and all the other folks taking credit or blame for this can hack the SECURED SERVERS of the DNC without much effort, image how easily the relatively UNSECURED SERVER of Ms. Rodham was hacked and without her even being aware of the hack. To quote a self-appointed wise man: what if?

And let's not whistle by the graveyard or think the rest of us that use our brains didn't notice that for the last 15 months or so Ms. Rodham has vehemently denied that there are any classified or secret bits of information in any of the emails (missing or retained), yet today it is a national security issue if Russia or some other entity has these non-classified emails. Do you and your idiotic tribe care to pick a narrative and stick with it?

And for the cherry on top. A few years ago, in the last presidential election cycle, Mitt Romney was mocked (mocked I tell you) for identifying Russia as a threat. Democrats laughed and laughed. And now? Guess we should declare Mitt Romney a Nostradamus-type prophet. Who could have foreseen this coming? Or worse, that the Democrites would blame an apparently foreign IT hack on Trump, someone the left has labeled a nationalist.

Does your "useful idiot" membership come with any perks, like a membership badge or a de-coder ring?

Reactions: andy4theherd
Dherd, give up the bruh. Hillary is a lying corrupt murderous **** and this is the first thing that Donald Drumpf has ever did right

“The last time somebody broke into the DNC, it led to the resignation of a president,” said the Democratic Party security source, referring to the Watergate scandal. In some ways, the source insisted, the current cyberheist — what some in party circles are already calling a “21st century Watergate” — is even more sinister, the source said. “This is the Russians screwing with the integrity of our election process.”
and the DNC was exposed for attacking the integrity of the election process

Reactions: Herd Fever
Donald Trump has repeatedly expressed admiration for Vladimir Putin.

Asked whether Russian espionage into the former secretary of state’s correspondence would concern him, Trump said, “No, it gives me no pause. If they have them, they have them."

The candidate and several of his top advisers have business connections to Russia. Campaign chairman Paul Manafort has made millions of dollars in business deals with pro-Russia oligarchs as well as advised the Putin-aligned president of Ukraine whose 2014 ouster triggered Russia’s intervention there.

“I don’t think Putin has any respect whatsoever for Clinton,” Trump said. He added, “He has a total lack of respect for President Obama. Number one, he doesn’t like him. And number two, he doesn’t respect him. I think he’s going to respect your president if I’m elected. And I hope he likes me.”

Rather than approaching Russia with trepidation, Trump embraced Putin as a future ally and said he hoped to develop a chummy and mutually beneficial rapport with one of the globe’s notorious strongmen. In doing so, Trump broke with decades of Republican instincts that were honed during Ronald Reagan’s presidency at the end of the Cold War.

“It is a very big deal,” said Eliot A. Cohen, a former counselor in George W. Bush’s State Department. “Foreign governments sometimes express preferences about who should be elected; that’s already problematic. But to do something in the nature of dirty tricks would be a very, very serious problem.”

Veteran GOP strategist Mike Murphy said many longtime Republicans were appalled by Trump’s gambit.

“This is what happens when you nominate an egomaniacal bozo as your candidate for president of the United States,” Murphy said. “He has jumped the shark into complete embarrassment. . . . He’ll please his half of the Republican Party every day until the end, but that’s not enough to win a general election.”

“The truth is that a Trump victory in November would be a gift to Vladimir Putin, and given what we have learned about Russia’s recent actions, Putin is eager for Trump to win,” former secretary of state Madeleine Albright said. “And that should worry every American.”

Dems in panic mode. Trump is playing the media like a fiddle. He is toying with Libs and some very idiotic repubs. The man is much smarter than anyone can imagine. He has to be laughing himself silly behind closed doors.

exactly! this was supposed to be the week that Hillary and the Dems buried him in the media and polls. with a couple of "tweets" and a comment encouraging the Russians to "find" the missing emails he has taken over.

Donald Trump has repeatedly expressed admiration for Vladimir Putin.

Asked whether Russian espionage into the former secretary of state’s correspondence would concern him, Trump said, “No, it gives me no pause. If they have them, they have them."

The candidate and several of his top advisers have business connections to Russia. Campaign chairman Paul Manafort has made millions of dollars in business deals with pro-Russia oligarchs as well as advised the Putin-aligned president of Ukraine whose 2014 ouster triggered Russia’s intervention there.

“I don’t think Putin has any respect whatsoever for Clinton,” Trump said. He added, “He has a total lack of respect for President Obama. Number one, he doesn’t like him. And number two, he doesn’t respect him. I think he’s going to respect your president if I’m elected. And I hope he likes me.”

Rather than approaching Russia with trepidation, Trump embraced Putin as a future ally and said he hoped to develop a chummy and mutually beneficial rapport with one of the globe’s notorious strongmen. In doing so, Trump broke with decades of Republican instincts that were honed during Ronald Reagan’s presidency at the end of the Cold War.

“It is a very big deal,” said Eliot A. Cohen, a former counselor in George W. Bush’s State Department. “Foreign governments sometimes express preferences about who should be elected; that’s already problematic. But to do something in the nature of dirty tricks would be a very, very serious problem.”

Veteran GOP strategist Mike Murphy said many longtime Republicans were appalled by Trump’s gambit.

“This is what happens when you nominate an egomaniacal bozo as your candidate for president of the United States,” Murphy said. “He has jumped the shark into complete embarrassment. . . . He’ll please his half of the Republican Party every day until the end, but that’s not enough to win a general election.”

“The truth is that a Trump victory in November would be a gift to Vladimir Putin, and given what we have learned about Russia’s recent actions, Putin is eager for Trump to win,” former secretary of state Madeleine Albright said. “And that should worry every American.”

More worthless deflection.

Speaking of Ms. Albright. It is the height of tone-deafness both on her part and on you liberal sheep that lap up her current bits of advice about Ms. Rodham's qualifications, given how Ms. Albright called anyone having a problem protecting the nation's secrets as a "failure". To translate for you: according to Ms. Albright, Ms. Rodham is an abject failure. Period. Yet qualified to be President. Right? Idiocy that only you could rationalize. The money-shot taken from one your chosen sources, the NYT:

In a fierce speech transmitted around the world, Secretary of State Madeleine K. Albright today told American diplomats that protecting the nation's secrets was at the core of their mission and warned that enemies abounded even in a post-cold-war world.

Dr. Albright, who said she was furious over both the disappearance of a laptop computer packed with classified information and other recent security lapses at the State Department, summoned more than 800 staff members to the department's auditorium to hear her remarks.[ ]

''I don't care how skilled you are as a diplomat, how brilliant you may be at meetings, or how creative you are as an administrator,'' Dr. Albright said in stern tones reminiscent of her days as a Georgetown University professor, ''if you are not professional about security, you are a failure.''

More worthless deflection.

Speaking of Ms. Albright. It is the height of tone-deafness both on her part and on you liberal sheep that lap up her current bits of advice about Ms. Rodham's qualifications, given how Ms. Albright called anyone having a problem protecting the nation's secrets as a "failure". To translate for you: according to Ms. Albright, Ms. Rodham is an abject failure. Period. Yet qualified to be President. Right? Idiocy that only you could rationalize. The money-shot taken from one your chosen sources, the NYT:

In a fierce speech transmitted around the world, Secretary of State Madeleine K. Albright today told American diplomats that protecting the nation's secrets was at the core of their mission and warned that enemies abounded even in a post-cold-war world.

Dr. Albright, who said she was furious over both the disappearance of a laptop computer packed with classified information and other recent security lapses at the State Department, summoned more than 800 staff members to the department's auditorium to hear her remarks.[ ]

''I don't care how skilled you are as a diplomat, how brilliant you may be at meetings, or how creative you are as an administrator,'' Dr. Albright said in stern tones reminiscent of her days as a Georgetown University professor, ''if you are not professional about security, you are a failure.''

Dtard. Bye-bye!

SO OBJECTIONABLE.

DO.

Well, it's money laundering for starters.

The law says you can only give so much to each place. The candidate, the state committees, the national committee. The fundraiser was packaged to do just that. So the DNC put the money in the state accounts for like a minute, then put it back in the national accounts. That's illegal as fvxk. And they did it when Sanders was out raising Hillary! We both know cash money is the lifeblood of campaigns. We are talking multi-millions of dollars here. It stinks to high heaven. It's goddamn thievery.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/dnc-leak-shows-mechanics-of-a-slanted-campaign-w430814

Well, it's money laundering for starters.

The law says you can only give so much to each place. The candidate, the state committees, the national committee. The fundraiser was packaged to do just that. So the DNC put the money in the state accounts for like a minute, then put it back in the national accounts. That's illegal as fvxk. And they did it when Sanders was out raising Hillary! We both know cash money is the lifeblood of campaigns. We are talking multi-millions of dollars here. It stinks to high heaven. It's goddamn thievery.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/dnc-leak-shows-mechanics-of-a-slanted-campaign-w430814

money laundering is a little strong. but i agree with your overall point.
there was a thumb on the scale in that case. good point. good article. thanks

Among those called upon to draw contrasts between Clinton’s and Trump’s foreign policy credentials was retired Rear Adm. John Hutson, one of several military leaders in the spotlight at the convention.

“Donald Trump calls himself the ‘law-and-order candidate,’ but he’ll violate international law,” Hutson said. “In his words, he endorses torture ‘at a minimum.’ He’ll order our troops to commit war crimes like killing civilians. . . . This morning, he personally invited Russia to hack us. That’s not law and order. That’s criminal intent.”

Among those called upon to draw contrasts between Clinton’s and Trump’s foreign policy credentials was retired Rear Adm. John Hutson, one of several military leaders in the spotlight at the convention.

“Donald Trump calls himself the ‘law-and-order candidate,’ but he’ll violate international law,” Hutson said. “In his words, he endorses torture ‘at a minimum.’ He’ll order our troops to commit war crimes like killing civilians. . . . This morning, he personally invited Russia to hack us. That’s not law and order. That’s criminal intent.”

More partisan deflection by useful idiot dherd. If you up your post count does your useful idiot membership get an upgrade that includes a nerf gun?

The Rear Adm. knows he is misleading the public for partisan reasons. You are simply too empty-headed to realize. Let's slow the explanation way down for you. Russian or any other party cannot hack what does not exist. Ms. Rodham's server is inactive and wiped clean and the 30k emails are gone. How can Russia hack an unplugged and unconnected device, a device that is in the hands of the federal authorities, genius? Answer: it can't.

Thanks for playing. Your parting gift is your dignity, you can pick it up off the floor by the door on your way out.

And speaking of not law and order and a security failure as defined by Madeleine Albright - Hillary Rodham.

TRUMP SAYS HE WAS ONLY BEING SARCASTIC

"Of course I'm being sarcastic," Trump said in a Fox News interview that aired the day after his comments sparked a national furor.

TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN ON PUTIN EMAIL TRAITORGATE

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!

Who did you steal that headline from? Traitorgate. Hilarious.

According to your idiotic logic, Trump is the traitor even though he lost not one email or document to hackers because an unsecured and illegal private server and email system was used. Traitors are those that lose national intel and information, you know, like the security failure Hillary Rodham (as suggested by Madeleine Albright).

AAEAAQAAAAAAAATXAAAAJDc5MzI2ODMxLWZhODUtNGZlNS05MTBlLWRlYzU1NWE4NTYyOA.jpg

Last edited:
TRUMP SAYS HE WAS ONLY BEING SARCASTIC

"Of course I'm being sarcastic," Trump said in a Fox News interview that aired the day after his comments sparked a national furor.

Me = right AGAIN

You = WRONG AGAIN (do you not get tired of being wrong and being publicly embarrassed by being SOOOOOO wrong?)

Let's recall a post from yesterday in which someone said:

Is this your idiotic "headline"? Regardless, you believe it, which makes you a special kind of water-head. Aside from the clear tongue in cheek rhetorical request meant to embarrass the American press for all the liberal water-carrying it does, esp. for your nominee Ms. Rodham, and even if a moron would take such a request seriously at the outset, there is a significant technical problem with such a request.

Dumb da-da da dumb. Dumbs. To relieve the dumbs.

TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN ON PUTIN EMAIL TRAITORGATE

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!

what kind of AMERICAN wouldn't want Russia, China, et al to provide those missing emails?

only a TRAITOR to this country would rather protect her than know the truth...

Bloomberg knows a con because he is one. Remember when the NYT reported that Bloomberg lied about his "daily" use of the subway system? No, you don't? Lemme help ya. LINK.

How about something more serious? The current "republican" that democrites can climb on board with, you know that tolerant, lovey-dovey, hand holding, BLM kum-bah-yah stuff:

Let me transcribe that first part for you (at around 50 seconds):

“It’s controversial, but first thing is all of your – 95 percent of your murders, and murderers, and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take the description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all of the cops. They are male, minorities, 15 to 25. That’s true in New York, it’s true in virtually every city in America.”

Wonder what BLM might call Bloomberg? A con.

What if?

the circle of people who you can believe and trust is getting
very very very very small isnt it.

Two dozen Republican national security experts signed a letter to congressional leaders Thursday asking for an immediate investigation into the cyberattack on the Democratic National Committee, writing that “this is not a partisan issue” but rather “an assault on the integrity of the entire American political process.”

“Congress has a responsibility to get to the bottom of this extraordinary breach, not only to determine who was responsible but also to consider the appropriate response,” reads the letter signed by Republican foreign policy hawks such as Elliott Abrams, who served as an assistant secretary of state in the Reagan administration and as deputy national security adviser under President George W. Bush. Another Trump critic, former CIA director Michael V. Hayden, a retired U.S. Air Force four-star general, also signed the letter.

The letter comes amid increased concern about Russia’s possible role in the hacking of DNC computers and the subsequent release of 20,000 emails on the eve of the Democrat’s nominating convention.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1e6-bbf5-957ad17b4385_story.html?tid=pm_pop_b

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT