ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine/Biden mess

so that account isn't deleted, it's just banned, and then he works overtime to delete certain individual posts, but yet, leaves quoted content alone. Almost all that person's content is typically copied by a bitchassness type person. Seems like a lot of work. Hope herdman doesn't have to do that job, once he gets his moderator powers.

With fairness in mind, I am quoting your post so it is not deleted when you are banned.

Shhh...trying to teach these fourth graders about the perils of global warming. You know...giving hope to humanity. Lol

I’ll get to banker. But I’m golfing after work so either late tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime, what rifle, Duke, and Chevy said.

Shhh...trying to teach these fourth graders about the perils of global warming. You know...giving hope to humanity. Lol

I’ll get to banker. But I’m golfing after work so either late tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime, what rifle, Duke, and Chevy said.
schools used to teach now they just brainwash.

With fairness in mind, I am quoting your post so it is not deleted when you are banned.
I am waiting on powers as the duly elected moderator. You have to admit even before I get those powers, this place is getting straightened out.

I am not going to over moderate things and micromanage. Who's got time for that and why not let the players play and enjoy the entertainment? Damn, you can only talk about Marshall sports so much. You need a little spice in there. Makes it more interesting.

What's sad is that you've been asked a few very simple questions to explain what else could GK have possibly been referring to, and you refuse to answer them.

It's very clear what he meant by saying cheeto supporters don't seem concerned about facts.

1) cheeto's lying and "alternative facts" are notorious and well known
2) cheeto supporters, including those on here, never are bothered by his constant lies and always try to make an excuse for them

Add those two things up and what does it equal? cheeto supporters don't seem bothered with facts.

Again, what fvcking else could he have meant by his comment? You really need him to dumb it down for you?

Is a lie a fact? Give me a quick list of politicians that don't lie. How many times has Nadler, Pelosi, or Shumer lied in the month of September so far?

He wasn't alluding to Trump's lies with his facts comments. You're so damn used to having to twist your idiotic takes that you can't help yourself from just jumping in to twist the thoughts of others. Problem is that you aren't half as smart as GK, so any addition you try to make to his thought process is like letting a pre-schooler take his ACT.

Go masturbate in a mirror (so you can be with the only person ever to truly love you) while you think about that.

Reactions: 19MU88
Is a lie a fact?

The fact that you're asking just proves that I am right:

1) GK said cheeto supporters aren't concerned about facts
2) My claim is that his comment referred to cheeto's supporters continuing to support him regardless of his obsession with very obvious lies
3) So yes, in this situation, his lies refer to his supporters not caring about facts

This is so fvcking obvious and easy that I can't believe you'd continue arguing about it. Hell, tell us, what the fvck do you think GK was referring to when he said that cheeto supporters aren't concerned with facts? If his supporters were concerned with facts, they wouldn't support him, because he has a very well documented history of constantly lying and misinforming.

How many times has Nadler, Pelosi, or Shumer lied in the month of September so far?

Cumulatively, they have far fewer lies than cheeto. But let's pretend that one (or all of them) was a constant, habitual liar. Then, how does that support your argument in any way? It doesn't. You could say "Well, it's clear that Pelosi's supporters aren't concerned with facts" (clearly referencing the hypothetical obsessive lying of Pelosi), and it would be exactly the reason GK made the comment about cheeto's supporters. I'd tell you to stick with numbers, but we all know how that has worked out over the years on here.

He wasn't alluding to Trump's lies with his facts comments.

No? Then, tell us, what we he alluding to. He made a generalized statement that he hasn't seen evidence that facts matter to cheeto defenders. If facts did matter, they wouldn't support him, since he provides the complete opposite of facts so often.

Oh, and if he wasn't referring to cheeto's lies as a large part of that, then why would he have just posted "In the meantime, what Rifle . . . said"?

DOH!

Problem is that you aren't half as smart as GK, so any addition you try to make to his thought process is like letting a pre-schooler take his ACT.

There isn't a single current poster who is as intelligent, overall, as I am. Cunnilingus is the closest. Prior to that, Olen and Mako were able to challenge me at times, but Olen avoided confrontation (so we never got to get into it that much) and Mako agreed with most of my opinions.

That's why some of your fellow deplorables will claim I used Google or Wikipedia sometimes when I present arguments against them. They think, surely, nobody has that much intelligence on different subjects. Well, I do, since I'd have no problem using those things when I look things up.

Now, there are plenty of people who are more intelligent than I am on individual topics, but overall? Not a chance.

Go masturbate in a mirror (so you can be with the only person ever to truly love you) while you think about that.

You must be watching teen movies from the early 2000s with your daughter tonight. That's embarrassing to even think about using that line, let alone actually posting it.

Here's the not-so-secret leftist and never trumpers dont get: trump supporters and conservatives in general dont ignore or forgive trump for his idiocies or lies, they simply dont care because of all the lies and ridiculousness from the other side that's NEVER fact checked, scrutinized or called out.

If leftists want to be taken seriously they need to play both sides fairly, until they do they're no better than the person they hate.

Here's the not-so-secret leftist and never trumpers dont get: trump supporters and conservatives in general dont ignore or forgive trump for his idiocies or lies, they simply dont care because of all the lies and ridiculousness from the other side that's NEVER fact checked, scrutinized or called out.

If leftists want to be taken seriously they need to play both sides fairly, until they do they're no better than the person they hate.
The fact checkers do cover everyone! However they have to work overtime with Trump!

The fact checkers do cover everyone! However they have to work overtime with Trump!

Did they fact check Schiff's parody today? Or are you talking about CNN and MSNBC who 'read' the transcript but skipped over 500 words to make trump sound more guilty? Are you referring to the same MSNBC who edited Zimmerman's (yes he is a POS), 911 call? Or maybe the NYTs who used a film critic to break down the phone call transcript. Maybe you mean the parent company NBC, who suspended Brian Williams for lying about a trip to Iraq but then gave him a show on MSNBC right after the crazy conspiracy theorist Maddow.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Did they fact check Schiff's parody today? Or are you talking about CNN and MSNBC who 'read' the transcript but skipped over 500 words to make trump sound more guilty? Are you referring to the same MSNBC who edited Zimmerman's (yes he is a POS), 911 call? Or maybe the NYTs who used a film critic to break down the phone call transcript. Maybe you mean the parent company NBC, who suspended Brian Williams for lying about a trip to Iraq but then gave him a show on MSNBC right after the crazy conspiracy theorist Maddow.
You said "fact checkers", not news channels/newspapers. Deflect much? What do you mean by "more guilty"? How is Trump "somewhat guilty"?

Yes, rifle. You're so smart that you thought a reverse stock split was going to increase the value of your stock. A certified genius you are. BTW, I let Olen share some office space I lease for his patent work. I'd be happy to let him serve as arbitrator of our relative intelligence levels.

I'm sorry son, but you just don't come across as that smart, and that's sad because you really try to be perceived as such on this board. Just because you think you're smart, and have an inability to admit when you're wrong (thereby reinforcing your delusion), doesn't make it so.

I'm sorry son, but you just don't come across as that smart, and that's sad because you really try to be perceived as such on this board.

It never fails, moron! When morons like you try to mock somebody's intelligence, you always end up proving your own stupidity.

"Son" should have a comma both before and after it. It is called a vocative comma. This is exactly what I mean - you don't even know basic grammar rules that you should have learned in high school, yet you have the audacity to mock somebody else's intelligence level. Let me guess - you were educated in West Virginia public schools, one of the worst state education systems in the country?

You're so smart that you thought a reverse stock split was going to increase the value of your stock.

You're so dumb that you can't even properly read and have misinterpreted that conversation. I stated that I didn't know what a reverse stock split was. I had read, in the case of that particular stock, that it could lead to an increase in stock. That led me to questioning that the stock could then jump back up. The split getting approved would have led investors to believe a restructuring of the company was going to happen since some execs in the company didn't want the split. A restructuring would have given investors confidence that the company could rebound, thus giving the stock a surge if the split were to be approved.

Just because you think you're smart, and have an inability to admit when you're wrong (thereby reinforcing your delusion), doesn't make it so.

The comma after "smart" is unnecessary, stupid. Again, West Virginia public school education for your entire life? You couldn't even type a grammatically correct paragraph in both of your attempts. I can understand not being educated well, thus being unaware of how stupid you are. But at some point in your adult life, you had to have recognized your drastic deficiencies in basic grammar, at which point, leading you to want to get educated on that stuff. I can't understand people like you who are content with being dumb.

BTW, I let Olen share some office space I lease for his patent work. I'd be happy to let him serve as arbitrator of our relative intelligence levels.

You lease space for Olen's patent work? Oh, that's not what you meant? Then, how about learning to write and communicate like somebody who hasn't had their entire education come from the West Virginia public school system. The way you wrote it, your statement could easily be read as you leasing office space for Olen's patent work.

I'm guessing you meant to say that you lease office space. You allow Olen to share part of that space for his patent work. See how easy that is, stupid?

Damn, you've made two major grammatical errors and butchered what should have been easy to communicate.

But yes, let's not just use one person. Let's quiz the entire board. Even with the wave of resentment against me by many on here, it would take quite a a huge fool to not agree that I am one of the three brightest of the regular posters on here. On the other hand, I can't imagine many would put you in the top three. Hell, just look at your last two attempts at paragraphs.

And you've done an exemplary job trying to change the subject away from you looking like a moron in this thread again. Try to stay on topic - you kept pressing for GK for specifics. I answered your question, you continued to deny that as being correct, and GK then confirmed that is what he was referring to. Your stupidity continued to claim I was wrong even after he confirmed my explanation as being correct. So ignoring your sheer stupidity regarding that, what the fvck do you think he was referring to when he said that it appears cheeto supporters aren't concerned with facts?

Why have you had so much difficulty explaining that, and why would you be dumb enough to continue trying to argue against me when GK confirmed my explanation as being his intent? That's the epitome of stupidity and not accepting fault, which you hypocritically put on me.

Like I said, it's sad because you really try so hard and all you've got is what mommy taught you about grammar. You're not smart enough to realize that nobody but you cares, nobody but you is hung up on it. It's predictably your go to when you've got nothing else and you need to deflect.

Face it, your main contribution to society up to this point is alledgedly gifting an overpriced stuffed animal to needy children. What do you have to show for your 40 whatever years on the planet that has more depth than a died up creek? If you weren't so annoying I would feel extremely sorry for you.

Like I said, it's sad because you really try so hard and all you've got is what mommy taught you about grammar.

You need a comma after "hard."

You're not smart enough to realize that nobody but you cares, nobody but you is hung up on it.

You need either a period or a semi-colon after "cares." But let's look at the substance of your attempt. Your "nobody cares" excuse is both pathetic and disheartening. You're fine with sounding like a poorly educated, inferior intelligence guy simply because you think "nobody cares"? Have some self pride. Have some desire to knowledge. You can get away with sounding like a moron in a poorly educated region like West Virginia/southern Ohio, but to the rest of the world, you expose yourself for being the poorly educated, sub-intellect that you are.

Again, you have failed in all four of your attempts to post a short paragraph that is grammatically correct. How pathetic is that? Some guy mocking the intelligence of a guy who is far brighter than him can't even write a grammatically correct paragraph in four attempts. West Virginia public schools are great!

all you've got is what mommy taught you about grammar.

This is as comical and inaccurate as the many attempts of people claiming on here that I "got [your] money from inheriting it from daddy." I run circles around my mom in grammar and spelling knowledge. Hell, she asks me for help on it. And, unfortunately for you, I am far more advanced in my math intelligence than English (which on its own, is really fvcking impressive).

In 1st and 2nd grade, I was completing sixth grade math workbooks. That gave me a foundation in math that led to being one of just two students who took Calculus II during high school. Since it was basically unheard of at that point for high school students to take Calculus II, we both had to go to Cornell multiple times per week for the course. The classmate who took it with me? He received both his Bachelor's and Master's in applied mathematics from Harvard within four years of graduating high school. He is now a professor of economics at MIT. Last year, The American Economist Association named him as the top economist under 40 years old in the U.S. Years ago, he was the fellow under the 2014 Nobel Prize winner in economics. He's been named to different White House committees over the years.

In other words, my rare territory was shared by some pretty good company. And due to my advanced start in math, I was beating him in all math situations from as early as the "around the world" elementary classroom math contests to special high school studies we were assigned since BC Calc/AP Calc/Calc I were not challenging enough for us.

an overpriced stuffed animal to needy children.

It was a chair, not a stuffed animal. The back of the neck of the giraffe was designed with wood as was the top of the back. It was a functioning chair disguised as a giraffe stuffed animal to interest children.

And I can't consider it "overpriced," because I am unable to put a price on the happiness of children.

Face it, your main contribution to society up to this point i

That's not even my main contribution to that home. I'd say my time spent with the children is #1, but in front of the holiday gifts was the donation allowing them to knock down walls, put up drywall, decorate, etc. different rooms so that 16 year old boys weren't sleeping next to four year old boys.

that has more depth than a died up creek? .

The girl last night had plenty of depth. I wasn't able to hit her cervix even when I went all of the way in. She's Chris D'Elia's (don't worry, I hadn't heard of him either, but I guess he is a big deal) girlfriend. So my accomplishment last night had more depth than a "died up creek." I'm guessing you intended to use the phrase "dried up creek," but then again, with your level of intelligence, nobody really has any clue what you're trying to say.

Now, instead of your numerous failed attempts to talk shit, how about staying on topic:

1) Explain the basic questions regarding GK's post. You harped on him repeatedly to explain what he meant. I told you what he meant, and it was obvious to anyone with even a bit of intelligence. You claimed I was wrong with my brief explanation even though GK confirmed I was correct. So if you're not taking GK's word for what he meant, what answer are you looking for, stupid? Explain yourself.

2) Explain your false reverse stock split claim.

3) Give us another one of those great jabs along the lines of "Go masturbate in a mirror (so you can be with the only person to ever truly love you)." God damn, that's embarrassing to even think about you typing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT