ADVERTISEMENT

The US Govt is paying the Taliban more than $40 million a week.

That is one package, moron.

Your boy, Mush is paying them off. Just like the Iranians.
Your a Godless lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. Link to other "paying them off" payments." Just admit your $40 million a week statement is a stupid lie and the crawl back under your rock.

200.gif

. . . only $1.235 trillion off, idiot. math definitely isn't yore strong suit.
I don't know how I came up with that number.

But I know you're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

I don't know
that's obvious when it comes to any subject posted.

you posted a lie hoping nobody would notice, even putting the lie in bold like that would somehow make it true. typical, like so many of your worthless posts.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
that's obvious when it comes to any subject posted.

you posted a lie hoping nobody would notice, even putting the lie in bold like that would somehow make it true. typical, like so many of your worthless posts.
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

Your a Godless lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. Link to other "paying them off" payments." Just admit your $40 million a week statement is a stupid lie and the crawl back under your rock.
No it is not, head buried in sand.

Do some ciphering, greed.
he can't, he's an idiot. and, he'd lie to himself until he believed it then post it in bold letters on here to make a point only to have it backfire. he's more fukt in the head than a soup sandwich. imagine having a cranium the size of his only for it to be completely empty.

Reactions: WVUSerg
he can't, he's an idiot. and, he'd lie to himself until he believed it then post it in bold letters on here to make a point only to have it backfire. he's more fukt in the head than a soup sandwich. imagine having a cranium the size of his only for it to be completely empty.
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT