ADVERTISEMENT

The wife and I went to dinner last night...

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
How do all these young people afford to eat at a place like Chili's. Highschool kids. College kids. In there eating at paying that kind of money. They are not with their parents either. Of course, Taco Bell is expenisve these days.

The prices have really gone sky high as well, especially with Mush Brain in there. The one good thing is if you join the loyalty club, you can get free chips and salsa.

Reactions: 19MU88
I just left Chili's. Bought myself a tall Troegs perpetual IPA and the old lady a tall Miller Lite. $14.00 for that. Gave the brother a twenty dollar bill, although he appeared mostly white, if not for the brillo pad like hair. I can remember getting a huge bag of Mexican for $20, and that same money would get me 24 quarts of Strohs back in '78.

Saw a Mexican girl buying food off Richland Ave earlier and she was pissed off paying the bill. Only word I understood was fvck. She was using that every other word. She did look pretty good though. Slender legs, nice rack and all, but still had that burrito belly.

How do all these young people afford to eat at a place like Chili's. Highschool kids. College kids. In there eating at paying that kind of money. They are not with their parents either. Of course, Taco Bell is expenisve these days.

The prices have really gone sky high as well, especially with Mush Brain in there. The one good thing is if you join the loyalty club, you can get free chips and salsa.

You know. Rich.

A lot of these same young people are spending over a hundred dollars a week on uber rides getting to work and back and they probably make twelve dollars an hour.

Reactions: 30CAT
A lot of these same young people are spending over a hundred dollars a week on uber rides getting to work and back and they probably make twelve dollars an hour.
These dudes are screwed up. If we go to war the old men are going to have to come off the bench.

Olive Garden last night, 3 people, no apps, dessert or adult beverages - $83. The same trip 3 years ago was about $55.

Olive Garden last night, 3 people, no apps, dessert or adult beverages - $83. The same trip 3 years ago was about $55.
This is an exaggeration to the extent of it being a lie.

What three entrees did you order?

For six of us to get normal meals at a place like Olive Garden is an easy $120 bill.
Yeah, that is what happens when you don't pull out. Kids need to eat, too.

For half that number of people three years ago, it was only $55 according to the numerically challenged banker. Yet for twice as many people three years later, it actually comes out to almost the exact same price. Doesn't look like the prices changed much in those three years.

Yeah, that is what happens when you don't pull out. Kids need to eat, too.

For half that number of people three years ago, it was only $55 according to the numerically challenged banker. Yet for twice as many people three years later, it actually comes out to almost the exact same price. Doesn't look like the prices changed much in those three years.
Bullshit

Have they changed? Sure. Inflation happens each year. Did they change to the extent that the numerically challenged banker claimed? Nope.
Sure inflation happens but it has been exceptionally bad under Mush Brain 🧠

Sure inflation happens but it has been exceptionally bad under Mush Brain 🧠
Thanks to the exceptionally long subsidies Trump kept giving out.

When is that major recession coming that your kind has been saying is around the corner three years ago? Amazing that all of you can afford to go out to eat so often considering how bad the economy is (just ignore the record-breaking DOW last week).

So the hippies performed as well as the American soldiers in Afghanistan.
Weren't the hippies protesting and not going to Vietnam? We actually never lost a big battle in Vietnam.

But we had and have sackless leaders.

Thanks to the exceptionally long subsidies Trump kept giving out.

When is that major recession coming that your kind has been saying is around the corner three years ago? Amazing that all of you can afford to go out to eat so often considering how bad the economy is (just ignore the record-breaking DOW last week).

You're so full of it. Thinking Pedo-Joe is better for the country than Trump, just shows what a dumbass, bleater you are.

That's what they said about the hippies. Moron
Yeh, the hippies. Not everyone was a hippy. Walk around any high school or talk to teachers that give honest opinions. The young men are well going soft and feminine. Hippy's were just into peace and love and protesting a war or tryin in some cases to avoid a war. Today's young male in America has been taught to be feminine. It is reality.

Damn, in the 1940's we had 18 year olds storming the beaches of Normandy. Now we have 30 year olds that act like 13 year old girls.

Olive Garden and Chili's.......

team america vomit GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT