ADVERTISEMENT

They look dangerous to me

Yeah, I do. It's because no one thought to create one and make it known. Idiot. It appears the procedure worked as planned due to training, but lack of policy got them into trouble. Pill head.

"police acknowledged there is no written policy on such stops"
You are probably one of those people who say shoot then in the knee cap

Nope. I suggested choking them to death. They might not deserve it but maybe they should make better decisions. Idiot.

I mean, if anyone's opinion on this subject holds validity, it's definitely yours. You live in a high crime area and deal with police brutality on the reg, amirite?

Fvcking clueless hillbilly. You and Rifle both live in sheltered areas, where the only time you see a minority is when one inconveniences you by asking for a job or when they drive their dirty car on your clean driveway.

I’m pretty sure you have no idea what policies are written vs what they are trained to do

I'm pretty sure you ought to have policies in place so people will know what training to do.

You have any experience creating operational policies and developing training for current and new employees?

You ever own and operate a business with employees?

I've provided operational oversight for departments many times the size of your rag-tag 3 employee business. I have developed and edited policies which include overlap with additional departments.

You, on the other hand, probably don't even have a proper MSDS file.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I've provided operational oversight for departments many times the size of your rag-tag 3 employee business. I have developed and edited policies which include overlap with additional departments.

That^^^is a non answer to this question:

A simple "no" would have been enough.

For the dense and learning disabled: the lack of acknowledgement in my response should have been a clue that your question was irrelevant.

For the dense and learning disabled: the lack of acknowledgement in my response should have been a clue that your question was irrelevant.

Every post in this thread that questioned any thing I've said is irrelevant or flat out stupid. The procedure of the.police was correct as far as I know, the policy was bad. That's the reason the police chief said they were going to re-train the police regarding the matter. You know what that means? It means policy is going to be changed to re-train the force regarding procedure. Dimwit.

Cuck answering another question with a question and then expects his question answered, but never answers the original question that just so happened to be asked of him

Cuck answering another question with a question and then expects his question answered, but never answers the original question that just so happened to be asked of him

When is your wife going to stop dating other men?

Don't try to confuse greed. He probably doesn't know what an MSDS is. He probably thinks it's code for great nephew (my sister's daughter's son)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT