ADVERTISEMENT

This is how you get shit done

Syrian army decalred war on the good people of syria. The well to do people and suck asses stuck with assad. The syrian army has used chemical weapons on their own people. Worse than terrorists. Isis sees everybody beneath them. Need wiped off the planet.

Fever has no clue evidently who the syrian army is fighting or the chemical weapons they love. He sees them as a legit army fighting for a cause. Lol. What is the cause? Killing syrians is just as big as killing isis to those degenerates.

Fever has no clue evidently who the syrian army is fighting or the chemical weapons they love. He sees them as a legit army fighting for a cause. Lol. What is the cause? Killing syrians is just as big as killing isis to those degenerates.

What the **** are you talking about? This is the Libyan Army executing ISIS members.

It's the exact same thing that isis does so in this case yes the Libyan army is acting like terrorist

Welcome to 3rd World Justice. I see no terrorism or acting like Terrorist here. I see the Libyans eradicating a pest.

Maybe reading is difficult for you. And I'm not either Church of Christ or Jehovah Witness.

But once again, I'm talking about the Libyan Army and not Syria.

Im sorry. Didnt read your above copy and paste. I was talking about the syrians. Shouldnt you be at a kill whitey rally. Rifle is gonna kick the crap out of u if you cross paths. You and about 10 others made fun of the teams he coached. A son of marshall like rifle should have got more support. Then again folks between 18-25 are idiots when talking about marshall football but think fans for 40 yrs know nothing. Candyasses

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT