ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Jordan Neely death?

He should have already been locked up, but you know how Bragg up there deals with people. Thugs get free stay out of jail cards, and Bragg goes after Trump.

Don't play stupid thug games on the subway.

Reactions: Jartard
He should have already been locked up, but you know how Bragg up there deals with people. Thugs get free stay out of jail cards, and Bragg goes after Trump.

Don't play stupid thug games on the subway.
Neely commited either 1st or 2nd degree felony assault before he was restrained. the homocide ruling is normal. Even if you kill someone in self defense it’s still medically ruled a homocide.

It is an outrage
It is an outrage that we do not commit those that need to be committed.

Society killed that man. Bleeding hearts that are against commitment, and morons that do not want to pay taxes for a robust state mental health system (commitment is far more costly that prison, thus why we now warehouse many mentally ill in prisons).

Both the judicial system and mental health system must be sound and properly funded. Neither are at this time.

I'll say this: enclose me in a subway car with an aggressive nut, I am not going to be a victim. I give the homeless a wide berth, because I do not want to have to act against them in self-defense.

You have to be kidding Jeff. It is an outrage and he will get manslaughter but it really is murder.
What about the felonious assault that Neely committed to multiple subway passengers before he was restrained.

Society killed that man. Bleeding hearts that are against commitment, and morons that do not want to pay taxes for a robust state mental health system (commitment is far more costly that prison, thus why we now warehouse many mentally ill in prisons).

Both the judicial system and mental health system must be sound and properly funded. Neither are at this time.

I'll say this: enclose me in a subway car with an aggressive nut, I am not going to be a victim. I give the homeless a wide berth, because I do not want to have to act against them in self-defense.
would you restrain someone who was punching old people?

Absolutely Raoul you nailed it again.

Anybody remember the protests and massive public outcry by dem politicians when this occurred?

Yeah. Me neither.

Reactions: Jartard
Anybody remember the protests and massive public outcry by dem politicians when this occurred?

Yeah. Me neither.
I never heard about this either and it is wrong. But was it about the black man shooting the homeless person or that oh well he was only a homeless thinking by many. Probably neither get enough attention in our reporting. Perhaps both had mental problems who knows and people should care more about this attitude we have about mentally ill people.

Speaking of subways... Anyone seen this?

The violence is real.

In part being the key phrase.

Now do you remember any protests, public outcry or sympathetic media coverage of the victim?
Of course he doesn't. White males don't even register on the hierarchy of victimhood that is the left's currency.

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT