ADVERTISEMENT

Thunderstruck on banjo

Maybe MH could get JJ to foot the bill and have them perform in the Joan prior to a game. It's nice to dream!

Maybe MH could get JJ to foot the bill and have them perform in the Joan prior to a game. It's nice to dream!

Jim Justice isn't fitting the bill for anything at Marshall any time soon.

After the well-deserved backlash he received following the conspiracy to fire Doc and Hamrick, he's an outcast from the Marshall community.

After the well-deserved backlash he received following the conspiracy to fire Doc and Hamrick, he's an outcast from the Marshall community.

Jim might not foot the bill for anything at Marshall soon but a sitting Governor will never be an outcast at Marshall or any other public college or university.

JJ may be an outcast in Josh Stowers community but he does not speak for the entire Marshall community.

And if you don't understand or see it that way, then you certainly don't speak for Marshall. I can pretty much assure you that the administration has a ridiculously low opinion of the man and if it weren't for his money and current position, they'd completely wash their hands of him.

Any one that attempts to completely undermine an entire program is certainly no friend of the program.

Josh I don't speak for Marshall and neither do you in any official capacity so why are you on your high horse? No need for you to try to start some anti-Justice campaign on Herd Nation. Take over to Pullman for that.

And if you don't understand or see it that way, then you certainly don't speak for Marshall. I can pretty much assure you that the administration has a ridiculously low opinion of the man and if it weren't for his money and current position, they'd completely wash their hands of him.

Any one that attempts to completely undermine an entire program is certainly no friend of the program.

The Program does a fine job of trying to undermine itself. JJ doesn't need to do that.

Again, if the Marshall Community actually holds this opinion, it wouldn't be a complete surprise. It's been known to stomp on its own dick at various times.

Josh I don't speak for Marshall and neither do you in any official capacity so why are you on your high horse? No need for you to try to start some anti-Justice campaign on Herd Nation. Take over to Pullman for that.

I'm not starting it. It was started months ago when JJ attempted to have the president, athletic director, and football coach fired through private meetings.

The Program does a fine job of trying to undermine itself. JJ doesn't need to do that.

Again, if the Marshall Community actually holds this opinion, it wouldn't be a complete surprise. It's been known to stomp on its own dick at various times.

Does it not upset you that he tried to bring the entire administration down via closed doors meetings?

Reactions: ToesMU

That's laughable. A sitting governor. Man who has given millions to the school he went to. Owns countless acres in properties in WV. Worth a billion bucks or so. Owns one of the best resorts in American. And, you think he is an outcast? Dude, probably owns land that equals the size of Rhode Island.

Justice has his faults for sure. No way he is outcast. He could stroll through the front door of Old Main and sit down at Gilbert's or Hamricks desk by noon today if he wanted to.

That's laughable. A sitting governor. Man who has given millions to the school he went to. Owns countless acres in properties in WV. Worth a billion bucks or so. Owns one of the best resorts in American. And, you think he is an outcast? Dude, probably owns land that equals the size of Rhode Island.

Justice has his faults for sure. No way he is outcast. He could stroll through the front door of Old Main and sit down at Gilbert's or Hamricks desk by noon today if he wanted to.

I'm just saying, if you believe that Metro News wrote the story about JJ's conspiracy to oust Gilbert, Hamrick, and Doc on their own, then you're wrong.

Don't think for one second that the university didn't play part in that plan to smear him.

How can someone know whether a donation by Gov. Justice or anyone else has "slowed down". The only reports that the public sees are annual reports, and these can be opted out of by any donor.

The 100% WVU Metro News website has as much insider information about Marshall academics or athletics as the Buenos Aires Herald has about the Calgary Stampeders. The 100% anti-Marshall Metro News website has as much objectivity about Marshall as Paul Finebaum has about Auburn. And the 100% Raese Republican Metro News has as much objectivity about Governor Justice, either the nominal Democrat original or the nominal Republicn current version, as MSNBC has about President Trump.

Does it not upset you that he tried to bring the entire administration down via closed doors meetings?
I have do doubt that many in the administration are still fuming. But the reality is that they will have to suck it up, kiss his ass and work with him going forward.

No public college or university can treat a sitting governor as an outcast no matter how much they may distrust or dislike him.

jj loves Marshall university. he was doing what he thought was best for his alma mater and he did offer to pay for the entire buyout of Hollidays contract. sounds like a great deal for MU and I know many others who feel that it should be done. Doc is on very thin ice and will likely need to have a winning season to stay around... just sayin

As opposed to what? Open door meetings? It's called big $$$ donor politics. Happens everywhere.

We have another season like we did last year (which is very possible), the "marshall community" will be begging for JJ's wallet to assist in loading Doc's and MH's moving van.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT