ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger hitting them again.

I had a injury similar to Tigers plus a shattered wrist. Had surgery on wrist I played 9 holes 3 months later. That was the first time I hit a ball afterwards. Cleared on a Tuesday. Played Thursday. Went to the range. Closed my eyes. Gritted my teeth and held on. Went and played 9.

His leg injury was worse than mine . I had the wrist.

He is the GOAT. I am hack. He is in shape. He will play in the masters 2022. Mark it down. He us going to come back. I have no doubt. When he wins again he will go down as the greatest athlete ever of any sport.

Last edited:
I had a injury similar to Tigers plus a shattered wrist. Had surgery on wrist I played 9 holes 3 months later. That was the first time I hit a ball afterwards. Cleared on a Tuesday. Played Thursday. Went to the range. Closed my eyes. Gritted my teeth and held on. Went and played 9.

His leg injury was worse than mine . I had the wrist.

He is the GOAT. I am hack. He is in shape. He will play in the masters 2022. Mark it down. He us going to come back. I have no doubt. When he wins again he will go down as the greatest athlete ever of any sport.
*Who happens to be black.

*That was for HerdandHokies.

Love to see him back, but I’ll be convinced when I see the driver in his hand.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I do believe the 2022 Masters is his goal. The walk at Augusta will be his biggest challenge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT