ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted AGAIN

again-seth-meyers.gif

But hey let’s vote for him again

Hey go vote for a guy that got in the race because he couldn't win and will be loyal to the swamp. The American people are fools and you are one of them.

IT is bigger than Trump. Hate to tell you but, DeSantis was going to get crushed. The only reason he got in was to be a backup plan. He would be Mitch's bitch. He won't win anyway. Biden will again. Mysteriuosly. Democrats are going to start voting in about 2 or 3 months. It is over.

I called it right here. I said the only reason DeSantis got in was he was only capable of winning the R nomination if Trump can't run. That's the truth.

Pay attention. The House Entire Committee just heard the Biden evidence and documents and what happens? They indict Trump. Look over here not there.

They are scared to death of him and the people.

You do realize those people who you want, your so called statesman, have sold this country out?

It is not even about Trump anymore.

Reactions: johns1124
Hey go vote for a guy that got in the race because he couldn't win and will be loyal to the swamp. The American people are fools and you are one of them.

IT is bigger than Trump. Hate to tell you but, DeSantis was going to get crushed. The only reason he got in was to be a backup plan. He would be Mitch's bitch. He won't win anyway. Biden will again. Mysteriuosly. Democrats are going to start voting in about 2 or 3 months. It is over.

I called it right here. I said the only reason DeSantis got in was he was only capable of winning the R nomination if Trump can't run. That's the truth.

Pay attention. The House Entire Committee just heard the Biden evidence and documents and what happens? They indict Trump. Look over here not there.

They are scared to death of him and the people.

You do realize those people who you want, your so called statesman, have sold this country out?

It is not even about Trump anymore.
season 13 GIF

Yes we know all about it. Thankfully you’ve educated us all multiple times a day on this very subject. You do realize that people are sick and tired of trump and all his baggage right? You would rather have Biden than some one more conservative. That’s on you. Support the convict at your own risk

season 13 GIF

Yes we know all about it. Thankfully you’ve educated us all multiple times a day on this very subject. You do realize that people are sick and tired of trump and all his baggage right? You would rather have Biden than some one more conservative. That’s on you. Support the convict at your own risk
you don't find it ironic that as soon as Biden's deal is before the full House Committe and the walls are closing in on that they indict Trump? Cmon man. Again, hate Trump. Don't vote for him. Think he is a price, but you can't see what they are doing?

Really? it is bigger than Trump. We are near an authoritative corrupt state. Hell, biden took 5 million from a Urkainia company as a bribe. They indict Trump. His political opponent.

Wake the F Up.

This was a dumb move. It only confirms what he’s said about politically motivated prosecution. What about everyone else who’s had classified documents in their homes for years? A report detailing the sloppiness of the record keeping would have been more effective

Reactions: johns1124
This was a dumb move. It only confirms what he’s said about politically motivated prosecution. What about everyone else who’s had classified documents in their homes for years? A report detailing the sloppiness of the record keeping would have been more effective
“bbbbbbbbbut Biden!”

You kid, but Exactly….. I don’t like what any of them have done with documents. How hard is it to make sure you keep boxes of classified documents at work instead of in your garage or basement?
how the hell is it evena criminal case? It is a case about Documents and they have them all now. Biden signs off of on it with his DOJ leader. This is a real insurection and election interference. It is a case over documents. He didn't sell them to the enemy.

We don't even live in the US of America anymore. This is the not the country I swore allegiance to nor the country I was born in.

This is not even about Trump anymore. This is China and Russia and Soviet shit.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Morons- trump was defiant and obstructive when he was caught. Compare that to Biden’s reaction.

We don't even live in the US of America anymore. This is the not the country I swore allegiance to.
You blow a guy who wants to do away with the constitution and whine about swearing allegiance to the country.

Morons- trump was defiant and obstructive when he was caught. Compare that to Biden’s reaction.
So, Biden did the same thing? Hell he had shit he wasn't suppossed to have a Senator. He was taking bribes as VP. Okkkkkk

Oh, and it is BIden's DOJ.. Jesus. These fools are going into uncharted territory. God Damn, Hilllary had a server and emails. You or I would be in Ft Leavenworth for that.

how the hell is it evena criminal case? It is a case about Documents and they have them all now. Biden signs off of on it with his DOJ leader. This is a real insurection and election interference. It is a case over documents. He didn't sell them to the enemy.

We don't even live in the US of America anymore. This is the not the country I swore allegiance to nor the country I was born in.

This is not even about Trump anymore. This is China and Russia and Soviet shit.
It absolutely reeks of politics. This was a terrible terrible idea.

So, Biden did the same thing? Hell he had shit he wasn't suppossed to have a Senator. He was taking bribes as VP. Okkkkkk

Oh, and it is BIden's DOJ.. Jesus. These fools are going into uncharted territory. God Damn, Hilllary had a server and emails. You or I would be in Ft Leavenworth for that.
The prosecutor would have made Rifle attend Tampa Bay devil ray games at the Trop and stay at motel 6 instead.

Reactions: riflearm2
Here’s the deal. Trumps mouth once again got him in trouble. He was talking about some documents related to Saudi Arabia and how he knew they were classified and coukdnt have them, completely blows up his narrative of declassifying anything he wants. Mark meadows mentions those documents feds can’t find them. Trumps his own worst enemy.
With regards to Biden… you’re basing it off of what Marjorie Taylor Greene says. Just read that sentence again and then smash you balls with a hammer. Anyone that takes anything she says truthfully should not be allowed to reproduce. And that doesn’t mean I don’t think theres some corruption. There absolutely i, you don’t survive in politics for that long unless you’re corrupt

Here’s the deal. Trumps mouth once again got him in trouble. He was talking about some documents related to Saudi Arabia and how he knew they were classified and coukdnt have them, completely blows up his narrative of declassifying anything he wants. Mark meadows mentions those documents feds can’t find them. Trumps his own worst enemy.
With regards to Biden… you’re basing it off of what Marjorie Taylor Greene says. Just read that sentence again and then smash you balls with a hammer. Anyone that takes anything she says truthfully should not be allowed to reproduce.
have you paid attention to the house investigation of Biden? Biden did have documents as well.

This is an attack on our system. Plain and simple. This is showcase of the double standards. This is not even reasonable.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
have you paid attention to the house investigation of Biden? Biden did have documents as well.

This is an attack on our system. Plain and simple. This is showcase of the double standards. This is not even reasonable.
Trump isn’t getting indicted for just having documents. Go read the linked article. No one said there wasn’t a double standard. But your lord and savior did this one to himself because of his ego and mouth.

• The charges include false statements, conspiracy to obstruct and willfully retaining documents in violation of the Espionage Act.

Reactions: alphasig1053
season 13 GIF

What baggage? The only baggage is two that have been manufactured, by the prosecutor's office in NY and the DOJ. Indicting someone is not a very hard standard. All it takes is a prosecutor with a gripe and you could make someone's life a living hell all while bankrupting them. The D's are just hoping the marginally educated public does not know this and votes against him based on their BS smoke.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Trump isn’t getting indicted for just having documents. Go read the linked article. No one said there wasn’t a double standard. But your lord and savior did this one to himself because of his ego and mouth.

• The charges include false statements, conspiracy to obstruct and willfully retaining documents in violation of the Espionage Act.
That's sad. The espionage act? Really?

We have totalitarian system in place now. They will destroy people.

I am to the point I may move all nyassets out of my name.

Foe the first time, Americans should fear their govt. They are going after political enemies.

Again, this is bigger than Trump. I hope you realize one day.

. The D's are just hoping the marginally educated public
That eliminates the majority of republicans, since they are below “marginally educated.”

What baggage?
I’d usually ask if you’re really that stupid, but we already know the answer to that, Stephens.

We have totalitarian system in place now.
Then we should fit right in with trump’s desire to get rid of the constitution, huh?

That eliminates the majority of republicans, since they are below “marginally educated.”

I’d usually ask if you’re really that stupid, but we already know the answer to that, Stephens.

Then we should fit right in with trump’s desire to get rid of the constitution, huh?
Prosecuting political opponents? New low

Reactions: 19MU88
Make the swamp take him out. Burn it all down. Let these fools have several more years of D policies.

That's sad. The espionage act? Really?

We have totalitarian system in place now. They will destroy people.

I am to the point I may move all nyassets out of my name.

Foe the first time, Americans should fear their govt. They are going after political enemies.

Again, this is bigger than Trump. I hope you realize one day.
Yes baggage. Trump overload is real. People are just sick and tired of hearing about him. I speak with a wide variety of people young and old on politics and the vast majority of them are tired of trump.

Reactions: ohio herd
Yes baggage. Trump overload is real. People are just sick and tired of hearing about him. I speak with a wide variety of people young and old on politics and the vast majority of them are tired of trump.
on top of that he can't win. That is why I amfor DeSantis. Good Lord I would be happy to have RFK over Biden

Don't vote for him. The media covers him and the govt.went after from day 1.

You mentioned part of the problem..Americans.arw spoiled and don't pay atr5. Take Trump out of it completely. This is not 1980 or 1990. Turn off the news are start looking. You will find out how corrupt and void of reality our govt and power brokers are. We are in a sinking ship ans they are stealing the gold and bars of soap.on the way down. It is bigger than Trump.

Reactions: 19MU88
What will happen when "DeSantis overload" becomes real? Or "Nicki Haley overload" becomes real? Who will repubs run to then?? It doesn't matter who the Repub candidate is, the media and the left have figured out the playbook. Endless reporting of nothingburger scandals, followed by political prosecutions later to insure the "overload" while continuing to ignore the actual criminal activity of their preferred party leaders.

Don't vote for him. The media covers him and the govt.went after from day 1.

You mentioned part of the problem..Americans.arw spoiled and don't pay atr5. Take Trump out of it completely. This is not 1980 or 1990. Turn off the news are start looking. You will find out how corrupt and void of reality our govt and power brokers are. We are in a sinking ship ans they are stealing the gold and bars of soap.on the way down. It is bigger than Trump.
Go read the indictment. You claim to be all about the military. Look at the pictures of documents stacked next to a toilet. Read what he’s alleged to do. You can’t be pro military and pro locking up Hillary and then give your savior a pass

What will happen when "DeSantis overload" becomes real? Or "Nicki Haley overload" becomes real? Who will repubs run to then?? It doesn't matter who the Repub candidate is, the media and the left have figured out the playbook. Endless reporting of nothingburger scandals, followed by political prosecutions later to insure the "overload" while continuing to ignore the actual criminal activity of their preferred party leaders.
Bingo

Go read the indictment. You claim to be all about the military. Look at the pictures of documents stacked next to a toilet. Read what he’s alleged to do. You can’t be pro military and pro locking up Hillary and then give your savior a pass
I don't trust them at all. I have told you they will do anything to keep power. Anything. I am pro troops and veterans.

Why do you believe them? Remember Russia Russia Russia? Maybe Weapons of Mass Destruction? 3 billion accounting error and they can send more to Ukraine?

I don't trust them at all. I have told you they will do anything to keep power. Anything. I am pro troops and veterans.

Why do you believe them? Remember Russia Russia Russia? Maybe Weapons of Mass Destruction? 3 billion accounting error and they can send more to Ukraine?
Go look at the pictures and the transcript of the tape with trump.

Go look at the pictures and the transcript of the tape with trump.
Will do. Just happened to be charged right before the election. Meanwhile Democrats cam steal and violation right before our eyes. No problem.

They are trying to head towards a one party rule.

I'd Trump is removed, they will destroy DeSantis or whoever is next.

We basically live in a corrupt banana Republic with some money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT