ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted AGAIN

Espionage??? Beyond asinine.
My question is, when the national archives went to Mara lago to start the transfer of personal/ presidential documents (which is a normal procedure) why didn’t they get all of them then? The GSA also transferred all of this to Mara lago and yet there’s no accountability with them?

Who knew newspapers were a top-secret doc.....

"Prosecutors allege that Trump broke the law when he removed highly sensitive material from the White House and took it to Mar-a-Lago. Trump is said to have taken "newspapers, press clippings, letters, notes, cards, photographs, official documents, and other materials in cardboard boxes."

Recording undermines Trump's defense​

In early June 2023, multiple sources told CNN that federal prosecutors had obtained an explosive tape

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Pee tape all over again.

Last edited:
Oh it is announced on the day the House Committee heads thr evidence in the Biden's.

TheAmerican people in lalalalalala land.

I don't know what it will take to wake our people. I really don't. We have the most stupid lazy population on Earth.

“Bbbbbbbbut Clinton!!!!”

You all don’t have many arguments that start with “Donald Trump didn’t commit crimes.”
Yeah. Not a great response in the context of what is being discussed. The fact remains this reeks of selective prosecution based entirely on politics.

Speaking as someone who didn’t vote for Biden or Trump (either time), the timing of the announcement does seem suspiciously coincidental.

Charging under the Espionage Act is ludicrous. Hello presidential records act if you want something. Arguing over papers

The DOJ has zero credibility. They do nothing to their own aka democrats the party of normalizing pedophiles and child abusers

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Charging under the Espionage Act is ludicrous. Hello presidential records act if you want something. Arguing over papers

The DOJ has zero credibility. They do nothing to their own aka democrats the party of normalizing pedophiles and child abusers
Go read what is alleged. I agree the espionage act is a little much but it’s more than just taking some documents back to mar a lago

Go read what is alleged. I agree the espionage act is a little much but it’s more than just taking some documents back to mar a lago
I've read it. I also now that Biden signed off on it. He is running against Trump. Two, I know the AG has an axe to grind. I also know that prosecutor is a Democrat and an operative and donor and has an axe to grind.

I know they have gone after Trump from Day 1. I know we are in uncharted territory. I don't believe a damn thing coming out of DC and in particular the Democrat Party.

I've read it. I also now that Biden signed off on it. He is running against Trump. Two, I know the AG has an axe to grind. I also know that prosecutor is a Democrat and an operative and donor and has an axe to grind.

I know they have gone after Trump from Day 1. I know we are in uncharted territory. I don't believe a damn thing coming out of DC and in particular the Democrat Party.
So you’re ok with what’s been alleged? Don’t ever say a damn word about Hillary’s emails or bidens garage

So you’re ok with what’s been alleged? Don’t ever say a damn word about Hillary’s emails or bidens garage
Why not? They let her walk. They let Biden and his family walk. Again, they have gone after Trump from Day 1.

I have no faith in American institutions anymore. Why should I believe them about Trump? When it is so one sided?

Go read the indictment. You claim to be all about the military. Look at the pictures of documents stacked next to a toilet. Read what he’s alleged to do. You can’t be pro military and pro locking up Hillary and then give your savior a pass
You are the perfect idiot to be ruled by these people. Just smart enough to not realize how stupid you are

They are trying to out him in jail for 400 years. All because he is an outsider and disrupts their game. This is argument over archives. He is running again and they are scared to death of his 2nd term. This is an archives matter ams a bunch of corrupt democrats are nervous. Protect the swamp at all costs. I told you.

So go get your masks rubes as one day when you have no freedom of.movment and your kids are controlled puppets who no live in the same place you did just remember what I told you here.

They ar nothing but a bunch of taliban with suits and money.

. Endless reporting of nothingburger scandals, followed by political prosecutions later to insure the "overload" .
The word you’re looking for, you fvcking moron, is “ensure.” “Insure” has a different meaning.

Remember a few days ago when you were laughing at the claim that I’m not just more intelligent than you, but far more intelligent than you?

The word you’re looking for, you fvcking moron, is “ensure.” “Insure” has a different meaning.

Remember a few days ago when you were laughing at the claim that I’m not just more intelligent than you, but far more intelligent than you?
This is weird. I’m starting to think you’re infatuated with me. You follow me around counting my likes, closely monitor my spelling and have pitiful attempts at suggesting who I talk with.

Yes. You’re so insecure this is the kind of post you’ve been reduced to having. We are used to it by now though. Always happens after laughing at your level of ignorance on any number of topics. Like I said. Stick with girls farting, or admitting you suck crank. That’s the kind of “intelligence” we’ve all grown to expect from you.

So you’re ok with what’s been alleged?
Another “alleged”?? If I have any fatigue it’s at the constant attempts of a government attempting an over reach in prosecution. Attempting to find anything to “convict” him on.

Can you imagine how many storage buildings the Bush’s and Clinton’s have with documents? Like was pointed out….the government agency that is in charge of these documents MOVED THEM TO FLORIDA for Trump. It wasn’t a problem then, but is now….why?

Another “alleged”?? If I have any fatigue it’s at the constant attempts of a government attempting an over reach in prosecution. Attempting to find anything to “convict” him on.

Can you imagine how many storage buildings the Bush’s and Clinton’s have with documents? Like was pointed out….the government agency that is in charge of these documents MOVED THEM TO FLORIDA for Trump. It wasn’t a problem then, but is now….why?
Yes the term alleged was used because this case hasn’t been adjudicated. I mean trump is on tape discussing classified documents with people that have no clearance. If you can’t see how that’s a problem tune I’ve got some beach front property to sell you.

. If you can’t see how that’s a problem tune I’ve got some beach front property to sell you.
I bet you do, Epstein. Exchanges money for rubbing children, now is boasting about having a beachfront property.

This is weird. I’m starting to think you’re infatuated with me. You follow me around counting my likes, closely monitor my spelling and have pitiful attempts at suggesting who I talk with.
Oh. Another one of these attempts by another moron. “Closely monitor your spelling”? No, LiarHerdFan (I forgot about that one - remember when you got caught lying about your stupidity?). You didn’t make a spelling error. You posted a very similar but different meaning word that is commonly confused by people of low to medium-low intelligence. It’s why others also called you “ITT.”

And it isn’t pitiful attempts at who you talk to. It’s mocking you for your attempt to be an expert on every topic on this board (yet having the lack of intelligence that you exhibit). It want even me that started that - somebody else mocked you for it after multiple claims by you to have recently had lunch with an expert on every topic that was debated on here.

You’re trying to tell me that bucking a heavily funded, highly bureaucratic system in a particularly bombastic way would open ones self up to endless fights with that same government?

0-5.jpg

The attempt has been successful.

IRRELEVANT.^^
He was repeatedly asked and given ample opportunity to hand them over. They are NOT his documents. He's a criminal. Always has been.
That falls under the records act with national archives. Not Espionage. Plus, it is prejudicial charges and is an abuse of power by thr govt.

That falls under the records act with national archives. Not Espionage. Plus, it is prejudicial charges and is an abuse of power by thr govt.
WRONG^^^

The section of the Espionage Act the DOJ has cited in its investigation against Trump, 18 U.S.C. §§ 793, makes it a crime to remove, copy or share national defense information, or to “willfully [retain]” national defense information and “[fail] to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it”—which is specifically what Trump is expected to be charged with.

You do know it can be under both right?
It can bem .Of course for Trump it is and is announced the Same day as the house was ahow evidence of Biden taking a 5 million dollar bribe. What a coincidence. Amazing. Same day.

WRONG^^^

The section of the Espionage Act the DOJ has cited in its investigation against Trump, 18 U.S.C. §§ 793, makes it a crime to remove, copy or share national defense information, or to “willfully [retain]” national defense information and “[fail] to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it”—which is specifically what Trump is expected to be charged with.
Abuse of power by the Doj. How about Bidens 5 million dollar bribe on the same day. What amazing thing. On the same day.

Protect the swamp.

It can bem .Of course for Trump it is and is announced the Same day as the house was ahow evidence of Biden taking a 5 million dollar bribe. What a coincidence. Amazing. Same day.
Amazing two things can happen at the same time. Hell if the house has the goods bring up impeachment hearings.

WRONG^^^

Hmm does that apply to having your own home brew server with thousands of emails on it while acting as Secretary of State

Reactions: i am herdman
Abuse of power by the Doj. How about Bidens 5 million dollar bribe on the same day. What amazing thing. On the same day.

Protect the swamp.
Everything happens on a day when your orange jesus breaks the law, or lies, or is being stupid.
There are zero days between such^^^ incidents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT