ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted AGAIN

Hmm does that apply to having your own home brew server with thousands of emails on it while acting as Secretary of State
Not in her case. Neither the server nor having thousands of emails were illegal. Had she shown them to people without the proper clearance or refused to turn them over, you'd have a point.

No consistency and double standard
Not in her case. Neither the server nor having thousands of emails were illegal. Had she shown them to people without the proper clearance or refused to turn them over, you'd have a point.

You can't have classified material on your own server unless you are a Democrat

She destroyed the evidence and removed classified markings so they could be sent to her home brew server

Even Chappelle is only an 8 some nights.
wiz khalifa conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

Will do. Just happened to be charged right before the election. Meanwhile Democrats cam steal and violation right before our eyes. No problem.

They are trying to head towards a one party rule.

I'd Trump is removed, they will destroy DeSantis or whoever is next.

We basically live in a corrupt banana Republic with some money.
Trump destroyed himself and DeSantis is well on his way to doing the same.

Trump, the MAGA and the overturning of Roe vs Wade has ruined your party for now. You are right like I said before it will be a landside Democratic victory come 2024.
Roe v Wade wasn't overturned you fvcking incessant moron.

^^No way in hell this is a real account. No one is this stupid.

Reactions: raleighherdfan

He’s not wrong on the second part of his post. If trumps the nominee watch out for a dem blowout in the presidential election

He’s not wrong on the second part of his post. If trumps the nominee watch out for a dem blowout in the presidential election
and following your scenario, you don't think they will blow out DeSantis or any other R candidate? Get real.

Mush will beat DeSantis hands down. Trump stands a better shot, mark it down. The only way DeSantis is the nominee is if Trump doesn't run.

I have told you all, you are being fooled by DeSantis being this magic candidate.

and following your scenario, you don't think they will blow out DeSantis or any other R candidate? Get real.

Mush will beat DeSantis hands down. Trump stands a better shot, mark it down. The only way DeSantis is the nominee is if Trump doesn't run.

I have told you all, you are being fooled by DeSantis being this magic candidate.
And I’ve told you trump can’t win. Desantis has a better shot than trump. First he’s not 80 and second he hasn’t been indicted multiple times. I can’t express to you how big of a deal that is to a large percentage rate of the general electorate. You’re thinking short game. Sure trump can win the primary because he’s got people like you wrapped around his little finger but he can’t win the general

And I’ve told you trump can’t win. Desantis has a better shot than trump. First he’s not 80 and second he hasn’t been indicted multiple times. I can’t express to you how big of a deal that is to a large percentage rate of the general electorate. You’re thinking short game. Sure trump can win the primary because he’s got people like you wrapped around his little finger but he can’t win the general
How do you think DeSants has a better shot? Hell, he is getting crushed in the polls now in his primary. Hell, it is not even close.

So, tell me how he is going win? You think all these people are suddenly going to come of the D or I side and vote for him?

I want to hear why and how he is going to make that happen? They are going to go after him as well. The gay basher facist from Florida who went after the Disney Mouse.Theh will dig shit up and make it up about him. He stands no damn shot.Have you seen his poll numbers so far in the R primary? The only reason he is in the race is if Trump can't run. And, hell I like DeSantis. Just being real.

It may have not been completely overturned but in some states they have greatly changed the rules about abortion and some would like to have complete abortion. Whether you think it will be a factor or not you are so wrong if you think it will not be.

It may have not been completely overturned but in some states they have greatly changed the rules about abortion and some would like to have complete abortion. Whether you think it will be a factor or not you are so wrong if you think it will not be.
Do you pray to God to keep abortion at will and at anytime legal?

Question for libs. Does the father of the child have any say on keeping the child. Why or why not

She destroyed the evidence and removed classified markings so they could be sent to her home brew server
they like to skip that part. you can't take classified things of a govt computer. anybody with common sense knows that.

Question for libs. Does the father of the child have any say on keeping the child. Why or why not
Well they get a lot of say as to whether a pregnancy begins or not when they decide to put their dick in. After that, unless we figure out a way to put a uterus in the father and transfer the fetus over, god no.

Well they get a lot of say as to whether a pregnancy begins or not when they decide to put their dick in. After that, unless we figure out a way to put a uterus in the father and transfer the fetus over, god no.
well, you nutjobs out in Californiastan are trying your best. Damn, what a ****ed up placed that is.

well, you nutjobs out in Californiastan are trying your best. Damn, what a ****ed up placed that is.
I lived in California for three years and it is not as bad as you make it out to be. Sure big cities have their problems but most big cities everywhere do.

Ok just so I’m understanding if your wife or girlfriend got pregnant by you you’d have no say what so ever I keeping said baby even though half of it is yours?

The rule is if a man wants to baby but the woman does not then she has the final say. I think that if she wants to keep it and the man does not then he should not be responsible, I mean it's only fair.

I will clarify and say if man chooses not to support his child then he is piece of shit.

anybody that is smart with their money would not live there.
I don't understand that logic. Is gas higher? Sure, but that may be an additional $100 extra per month. Is food, in some instances, higher? Sure, but that is a limited amount unless you are eating in certain specific areas where fast food is more. Is property higher? Sure, but if you own the property, it works in your favor. Historically, California real estate has been as strong as you can find in the country. People in my neighborhood are making a killing right now. Many areas have seen great appreciation over the last three years, but if the same percentage, the gains are bigger here due to the property being more. People are clearing $400k - $1MM routinely after just a few years of ownership.

These people can pay cash for a house twice as big in many other states and still have a bunch of cash left over to donate to Democratic politicians in those new states and help them get elected.

This is the street over from me. The guy made $1MM in four years:

My street. The guy will make $400k in 4.5 years:

My street. $400k+ in 4 years:

This house sold for $800k in 2016 and will get twice that much now:

This guy will profit $1MM even after realtor fees in just 3.5 years:

$2MM profit in two years:

As a percentage, houses in my other area in CA haven't appreciated as much, but the real estate there is more, so the growth amount is as much.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT