ADVERTISEMENT

Today at work

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
A black guy in the office referred to Biden as a retard twice. I was witness to it as he said it yo a white millennial. He then repeated it when the millennial asked him what he said. Retard for the third time.

I am the witness. But he used retard in a legitimate manner. It went likr this if we didn't have a retard in charge of the country and thar retard president keeps doing this and that.

What kind of HR violation are we dealing with here? I usually am not the witness in these situations. Retard was a legitimate description.

A black guy in the office referred to Biden as a retard twice. I was witness to it as he said it yo a white millennial. He then repeated it when the millennial asked him what he said. Retard for the third time.

I am the witness. But he used retard in a legitimate manner. It went likr this if we didn't have a retard in charge of the country and thar retard president keeps doing this and that.

What kind of HR violation are we dealing with here? I usually am not the witness in these situations. Retard was a legitimate description.
I believe the correct terminology is “mentally challenged.” The worst the guy could get is to have to take a sensitivity workshop. Since he is Black, he’s probably exempt from those.

I am impressed that you were able to use the letters 'e' and 't' in retard, yet were unable to use them in "like" and "that".

Reactions: i am herdman
He's a black guy so no punishment. And he already knows this. White millennial might get fired.

There shouldn't be any violation. The black guy simply needs lots of help.

What was your experience with minority hires?
The experience was you and your con idiots saying I should pay for a building, pay utilities, materials, provide my time and experience to train minorities...all at my cost. All while not a single one of you agreed to contribute a dime. You lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT