ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight’s tilt @ ODU

Zilla im in ky and I know espn is free. Dont have a computer but my phone does it all. I didnt want to fill out their questions. I hoped it was somewhere i could just flip too. We are talking sports not education. Biggest idiots i know have college degrees.

Zilla im in ky and I know espn is free. Dont have a computer but my phone does it all. I didnt want to fill out their questions. I hoped it was somewhere i could just flip too. We are talking sports not education. Biggest idiots i know have college degrees.

Sisters....I watched the ODU game on my iPad
......ESPN3 is a FREE app on your phone or iPad.......Unfortunately, you must answer the questions such as your TV carrier (mine is Sprectum--old Time Warner)...and other questions. Take time to answer the questions and you can BRING ON THE HERD......

I agree there are some "dumb-arse educated fools"....Happy 2018...I got your back...man.

Zilla22

I always have your back herdzilla. It gave a list of carriers and mine was not on the list. I went out and listened in my car. So many times i listened to games on my drill on the nightshift. My nightshift was usually 5 pm. To. 530 am
Alot of great things on the radio and ball games are the best. Listening makes you think deeper about everything because you visualize the action

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT