ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and golf...

ARandomHerdFan

USER BANNED
Jan 9, 2006
Can you believe that, with all the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Trump spent the day playing golf?

He might be worse than Carter.

I’m sure he plays golf to escape work while America goes down the drain.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I need one of those, "can't tell if serious" memes.

He also ate a sandwich...GODDAMN HIM! Eating a sandwich, when COVID still needs a vaccine?!

Can you believe that, with all the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Trump spent the day playing golf?

He might be worse than Carter.

I’m sure he plays golf to escape work while America goes down the drain.
I played golf today as well.

Some people can multi task

I played golf today as well.

Some people can multi task

Played Esquire yesterday. I birdied both par threes on the back and stood on 18 with a chance to shoot 79 with a par. Triple bogey. 82. I just don’t have the head for the game.

Played Esquire yesterday. I birdied both par threes on the back and stood on 18 with a chance to shoot 79 with a par. Triple bogey. 82. I just don’t have the head for the game.
you somehow need to ignore your scorecard, especially if you know you're having a good round. Took me 30 years to stop doing that. When you know all you have to do to shoot "x" walking to #18 teebox, you end up tensing up too much, and your game goes to hell. Doesn't happen to everyone, but I think it happens to most, particularly to those with greater than 10 handicaps.

Reactions: GK4Herd
you somehow need to ignore your scorecard, especially if you know you're having a good round. Took me 30 years to stop doing that. When you know all you have to do to shoot "x" walking to #18 teebox, you end up tensing up too much, and your game goes to hell. Doesn't happen to everyone, but I think it happens to most, particularly to those with greater than 10 handicaps.

It's not often that I'm close to breaking 80, but with two birdies and two bogies on the back nine going into 18, it was pretty hard not to know where I stood. But usually I'm like herdman described with enough holes above par that I need a calculator to figure my score. But yeah...you're exactly correct. You bring your head into play when you know your score going into 18. And there's one thing I've learned about golf...bringing my head into play isn't a good strategy.

Our games are a lot alike.
I play quite a bit with some low handicaps, 2 and 5 caps or so, and what I notice is they don't have those big numbers. They minimize the chance at the big number. They don't hit the ball much further, but somehow they eliminate the big number. Many times I will even hit more fairways.

Reactions: GK4Herd
I play quite a bit with some low handicaps, 2 and 5 caps or so, and what I notice is they don't have those big numbers. They minimize the chance at the big number. They don't hit the ball much further, but somehow they eliminate the big number. Many times I will even hit more fairways.

Koepka drained a 60 ft length of the green putt on 17 today to go within one stroke of Justin Thomas who had hit into the service area on 18 with his drive. Opportunity knocked. Then Koepka puts his tee shot in the drink, drops and hits it in the green side bunker, comes out woefully short and blows by the hole on his putt. He makes a testy six footer coming back for double bogey and drops from sole possession of second place to about a five way tie for second. So even the good guys do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT