ADVERTISEMENT

Trump kicked Epstein Out of Mar-a-Lago.

The celebrity details are a distraction. The real issue is why did he have a non prosecution agreement with the government? Who in the government gave him this? What did it entail? We’ll never know but that is the real story.

Last edited:
Dershowitz got named as one of the rapists in a lawsuit that was dropped. Honestly, if he didn't do it & was accused of being a rapist, I could see why the guy might be a bit touchy.
Well I guess we could give this guy the benefit of a doubt, if there’s nothing else questionab

Well I guess we could give this guy the benefit of a doubt, if there’s nothing else questionab

I should have added that I have my suspicions about him. I view Dershowitz like Tom from the Godfather. I can’t tell if he’s dirty or if he’s just profiting off of defending notable clients accused of bad things. I was surprised when the case was dropped

I’m not saying that Trump did visit the island or whatever, but that doesn’t confirm that he didn’t, just that that one witness didn’t see him there. But she wasn’t there all the time. It’s an “absence of evidence is not evidence of absence” thing.

But again I’m not saying he did visit it. Just that that conclusion doesn’t follow the document posted.

Like I said, if Trump HAD visited the island, had been banging kids, who doesn't believe his name would not have been the first one trumpeted from the mountain tops???

Liberal hopes and prayers (oh wait, liberals generally dont believe in prayers):

giphy.gif

Reactions: KyMUfan
I’m not saying that Trump did visit the island or whatever, but that doesn’t confirm that he didn’t, just that that one witness didn’t see him there. But she wasn’t there all the time. It’s an “absence of evidence is not evidence of absence” thing.

But again I’m not saying he did visit it. Just that that conclusion doesn’t follow the document posted.
One of Clinton's longtime aides/advisors went on the record with Vanity Fair & stated Clinton visited the island as well.

Like I said, if Trump HAD visited the island, had been banging kids, who doesn't believe his name would not have been the first one trumpeted from the mountain tops???

Liberal hopes and prayers (oh wait, liberals generally dont believe in prayers):

giphy.gif
The DOJ has everything, including the tapes. Given just how far the DOJ has overreached going after the Don, if they had evidence I do believe they would have gladly leaked it by now. Remember, this is the same DOJ that had Hunter's laptop for two years & tried to cover it up.

Dude, if they had that on Trump they would use it.

The DOJ has everything, including the tapes. Given just how far the DOJ has overreached going after the Don, if they had evidence I do believe they would have gladly leaked it by now. Remember, this is the same DOJ that had Hunter's laptop for two years & tried to cover it up.

Yes.

In 2019 it was reported that they had tapes labeled *NAME (young) and *NAME* found in a safe with DVD's and pics.

They have physical evidence of trafficking yet not one single john doe has been arrested.

Yes.

In 2019 it was reported that they had tapes labeled *NAME (young) and *NAME* found in a safe with DVD's and pics.

They have physical evidence of trafficking yet not one single john doe has been arrested.
Can someone give me a good reason me why all that isn't being made public? Not the tapes, but the names. And blackmail isn't a good reason. They're not exactly using the evidence for prosecution.

Can someone give me a good reason me why all that isn't being made public? Not the tapes, but the names. And blackmail isn't a good reason. They're not exactly using the evidence for prosecution.

Because he's an intelligence asset of multiple agencies, including but not limited to CIA , Mossad, and British Intelligence.

How he became a trader/investor is really shady as well. He's not some sort of expert trader or hedge fund pro. He was a construct.

Because he's an intelligence asset of multiple agencies, including but not limited to CIA , Mossad, and British Intelligence.

How he became a trader/investor is really shady as well. He's not some sort of expert trader or hedge fund pro. He was a construct.
The more that comes out, especially the NPA, the worse it looks for the intelligence agencies. If this is what they'll encourage to get info, what's the hard floor?

Reactions: -CarlHungus-

This is from a quick Google search but remember Epstein's relationship and funding by Les Wexner.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
This is from a quick Google search but remember Epstein's relationship and funding by Les Wexman.

I’m familiar with Wexner. He had loose Mossad/Israel ties as well.

Where are the trades ?

Because they’re on them.

Dude, if they had that on Trump they would use it.
I agree with you, I only take issue with the idea that one person not seeing him there proves he was never there. That’s a bad take.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
The narrative that Epstein was a trader/hedge fund is ludicrous and hilarious at the same time. NO ONE on the street knew him for that reason.
I've always wondered about this. For someone supposedly adept at trading, seems like minimal vetting by "willing" investors would have prevented any of them from giving the guy their money. Especially for the type of clients he said he would only deal with - billionaires.

I've always wondered about this. For someone supposedly adept at trading, seems like minimal vetting by "willing" investors would have prevented any of them from giving the guy their money. Especially for the type of clients he said he would only deal with - billionaires.

With that said, at insane levels of wealth (Wexler), it's not about making money in the market, it's about hiding it and laundering it.

With that said, at insane levels of wealth (Wexler), it's not about making money in the market, it's about hiding it and laundering it.
Just found this while looking in the VF archives for a completely separate article on Clinton & Epstein. Reading this article now with hindsight is disturbing.

https://archive.vanityfair.com/article/2003/3/the-talented-mr-epstein

Wexner, through a trust, bought the town house in which Epstein now lives for a reported $13.2 million in 1989. In 1993, Wexner married Abigail Koppel, a 31-year-old lawyer, and the newlyweds relocated to Ohio; in 1996, Epstein moved into the town house. Public documents suggest that the house is still owned by the trust that bought it, but Epstein has said that he now owns the house.
Wexner trusts Epstein so completely that he has assigned him the power of fiduciary over all of his private trusts and foundations, says a source close to Wexner. In 1992, Epstein even persuaded Wexner to put him on the board of the Wexner Foundation in place of Wexner's ailing mother. Bella Wexner recovered and demanded to be reinstated. Epstein has said they settled by splitting the foundation in two.

Last edited:
Just found this while looking in the VF archives for a completely separate article on Clinton & Epstein. Reading this article now with hindsight is disturbing.

https://archive.vanityfair.com/article/2003/3/the-talented-mr-epstein

Wexner, through a trust, bought the town house in which Epstein now lives for a reported $13.2 million in 1989. In 1993, Wexner married Abigail Koppel, a 31-year-old lawyer, and the newlyweds relocated to Ohio; in 1996, Epstein moved into the town house. Public documents suggest that the house is still owned by the trust that bought it, but Epstein has said that he now owns the house.
Wexner trusts Epstein so completely that he has assigned him the power of fiduciary over all of his private trusts and foundations, says a source close to Wexner. In 1992, Epstein even persuaded Wexner to put him on the board of the Wexner Foundation in place of Wexner's ailing mother. Bella Wexner recovered and demanded to be reinstated. Epstein has said they settled by splitting the foundation in two.
It starts to get murky, but there are some loose connections with Wexner and his Mega Group co founder Bronfman….who happens s to be the dad of the leader of the NXIVM sex cult.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT