ADVERTISEMENT

Trump needs to step away

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
He had a good run for four years, even with the fake news and deep state against him.

Great accomplishments for the most part.

Moving forward, he needs to enjoy the remainder of his life. Thinking if he simply says he's not running, most of his legal woes will go away. That's why most of this stuff is going on anyways, just to keep him from being able to run.

He has no chance of winning a general election race. None, none whatsoever. My wife is a staunch conservative Amish woman, and even she said last night she wouldn't vote for Trump. There's millions of conservative women just like her, and there's many more Independent women that wouldn't vote for Trump. The numbers simply won't be there for him, and then you add in all the liberals that maybe wouldn't vote, well those people will go vote against Trump if he's running. Would be a landslide win for the Democrats, even if they ran some crazy woman like Harris, or even Bernie would beat him.

Welcome to November 2020
Yes, but the circumstances were much different. One, he was already the President seeking a 2nd term. Two, he had survived the fake news and deep state attacks. Three, the democrats didn't have candidates worth a shit, and settled on the Veggie. Even knowing it looked as though he would lose a bunch of the voting block previously mentioned, I think people figured he would win, either by gaining more non-white vote (specifically latinos), or they figured no way he could lose to a Veggie. That was a learning experience, and the latest election just confirmed it once again. There's absolutely no way he could win, and I would like to think Trump knows that, but his personality may not allow him to back away. A matchup of Trump vs DeSantis would be awesome to watch, but I would bet Trump would come out with the nomination unfortunately.

Trump probably should step aside. Now I think he is out to get McConnell and others even if means losing. He needs to remain silent until after the GA Senate runoff. Reports are he is going to announce in a week or so. Let's see if he does.

Reality is he will beat DeSantis In nationwide primary.

The odds of him winning president are not good.

He is obviously planning to run.

Last edited:
Trump probably should step aside. Now I think he is out to get McConnell and others even if means losing. He needs to remain silent until after the GA Senate runoff. Reports are he is going to announce in a week or so. Let's see if he does.

The odds of him winning president are not good.
McConnell deserves for anybody to go out and get him.

Saw now Trump is berating Youngkin. Not sure why, unless he feels he's another solid competitor. Just the wrong time for that, but I guess he's trying to bully people into not running. Think that's going to hurt Herschel Walker for the next couple of weeks, because it seems Trump is just getting started. Of course, by the time Nevada and Arizona finish bamboozling us, Georgia probably won't even matter.

You think? I think DeSantis would beat him. You get a lot of the same policy stuff without quite as loose of a cannon, along with the general consensus being he’s more electable, which is going to be attractive to a lot of voters in the primary.

Reactions: johns1124
I dont think so.
You think? I think DeSantis would beat him. You get a lot of the same policy stuff without quite as loose of a cannon, along with the general consensus being he’s more electable, which is going to be attractive to a lot of voters in the primary.
agreed

Reactions: mlblack16.
Trump will win if they have a field of 38 candidates again.

Yes Trump will beat him

Him starting an attack on DeSantis was the end for me. I’ll always appreciate what he did, but you don’t attack a guy that was just the main reason the republicans won the House back. He carried several House candidates in Fl on his coattails.
Republicans have not won the house back yet.

Republicans have not won the house back yet.
dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

Have I endorsed anyone yet? Have you not seen me praise DeSantis? I love what he has done in Florida.
No you’re a trump sycophant and thinks he does no wrong. You have supported e everything he does with blind faith. There are still plenty of people like you will push trump over line.

No you’re a trump sycophant and thinks he does no wrong. You have supported e everything he does with blind faith. There are still plenty of people like you will push trump over line.
Hello

The first sentence in my first post in this thread says Trump should probably step aside.

Are you being argumentative for no reason
?

Democrats will win Senate for sure.

They have a shot at House
Dems will gain seats in the senate. You say trump should step aside once but every other post is something positive about trump. There’s a breakdown somewhere between that statement and other statements you make constantly on here about your hero

He should definitely step aside but no chance he will. He’s way too narcissistic for that to happen.

I said it on here couple months back and I stand by it. The dems WANT trump to run. Need any more proof that the dems want to keep trump relevant than the underwhelming GOP performance this week?

Trump is the only guy that would almost assure a 90 year old senile Biden a 2nd term as unbelievable as that is. No way they indict him and give up the MAGA, save democracy, insurrection bullshit. And if they do, it’s political malpractice. If trump is the nominee and you are a dem, you don’t need to say a word about policy. It’s all trump is bad, blah blah. And it’ll work.

Desantis is the guy they really fear. Anything they can do to push trump into the nomination, that’s the play.

Dems will gain seats in the senate. You say trump should step aside once but every other post is something positive about trump. There’s a breakdown somewhere between that statement and other statements you make constantly on here about your hero
Praising Trumps policies and what he does and running in 2024 are two different things.

Voting for a Democrat is not an option for me.

The issue with the left continues to be that they can’t separate the personality and the policy. From a policy standpoint it is almost impossible to point out any mistakes Trump made, which is why that group of people love “him” so much.

Think of it like this - say you have a diesel pickup. One of the hardest things to do is to find a good diesel mechanic that doesn’t have a long backlog of work. However, you find a guy who is really good, gets work turned around quick, and is fairly priced. Only issue is the guy is a flaming ahole. Do you cut off your nose to spite your face and go somewhere else?

The issue with the left continues to be that they can’t separate the personality and the policy. From a policy standpoint it is almost impossible to point out any mistakes Trump made, which is why that group of people love “him” so much.

Think of it like this - say you have a diesel pickup. One of the hardest things to do is to find a good diesel mechanic that doesn’t have a long backlog of work. However, you find a guy who is really good, gets work turned around quick, and is fairly priced. Only issue is the guy is a flaming ahole. Do you cut off your nose to spite your face and go somewhere else?
No, business is business. He is just the asshole that fixes the truck. He can be a prick all he wants if he solves the problem.

That was a big step for you. I almost dropped my phone when I read that.
He won’t step aside until he’s under the ground.
I don't blame these losses on Trump. I also stated is was as if McConnell and some of the republicans wanted to lose. Look how they acted. I don't know how the polling got it all wrong. I thought the Senate would be iffy but, thought the Republicans would take the House by a nice margin. They might not even get that now.

Republicans are doing pretty well with some governors. Good governors. DeSantis and Kemp in GA, to name a couple.

Look, Trump's policies were fantastic. He wanted everyone to do well. He exposed a lot of what is wrong with DC. Guys like me can handle the personality and his style. Most of America cannot. I can handle Bear Bryant and Woody Hayes. That is the way I was brought up. I can put aside a guy being a jerk or hard ass or even a dick most of the time. Much of America cannot. You can't coach football like Bear or Woody anymore either even if you win.

Honestlty, Trump should have been President for 4 years, did what he did and never even ran for reelection. He would have went down in history as a monumental figure. He came in there with great policies and exposed what was wrong. Won as an outsider and spoke for a lot of people. Ride off in the sunset and said, I did my job for 4 years. But, that is not his thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: marshallisqbu
Trump can't win. All he can do now is stir up sh***. His ego is deeper than the Grand Canyon so a betting man says he will pull down the entire GOP and ensure the Democrats have complete control of govt for the next 50 years.

Trump won't win the presidency and he'll only split the party. He's a cancer on the party right now. DeSantis would get my vote. The others are worthless.

Hell, I voted for Donnie twice but if it comes down to he and Mush. I won't vote. Both are idiots and touched in the head.

Reactions: ohio herd
Trump won't win the presidency and he'll only split the party. He's a cancer on the party right now. DeSantis would get my vote. The others are worthless.

Hell, I voted for Donnie twice but if it comes down to he and Mush. I won't vote. Both are idiots and touched in the head.
I'd vote for nearly anybody over a modern day Democrat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT