ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Charlotte vs MU - Who Is Better?

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Saturday's game has the same line as our game last week and again the potential for yet another ugly game. UNC-C 2-5. MU 2-4. Which players are in Docs doghouse this week?

It is a shame we are having this conversation. Vegas has a 14 point favorite. That means on neautral field we would be an 11 point favorite. Against, freakin Charlotte who is terrible.

If MU can't win this by 3 or 4tds we suck.

Greenduke remove the glasses and be honest. I am hoping we win is all. We are at 12.5 presently. dont
see us covering.

The basic question is "have the players just quit". If this game is close, or if we actually lose, then 4 and 5 touchdown losses are coming when serious football resumes next week. If the staff has managed to instill some effort, then we should blow this team out and only lose all of our remaining games by honorable margins.

Charlotte has improved but I don't see them having a chance vs Marshall. Herd wins by 2 touchhdowns+ today.

The basic question is "have the players just quit". If this game is close, or if we actually lose, then 4 and 5 touchdown losses are coming when serious football resumes next week. If the staff has managed to instill some effort, then we should blow this team out and only lose all of our remaining games by honorable margins.

Wow maybe I should ask if you quit based on your last sentence

Sam, you are a long time poster. I have always enjoyed your commentary. Do you find this acceptable that we are so far down this year? This is very strange. I hope the wheels are not coming off the program.

It is over for Doc. You could see it in the Akron gameThe wheels are off the program and it is now exposed. The problem is MU is so far in the hole with him for contact extensions he and Hamrick can ride it out.

This is a sad, sad sight. Might be the worst team I have seen since Snyder's team lost to New Hampshire at home. Might be worse than that.

Doc is a mediocre coach(at best) who can win with talent. Now he has no talent.

3 years ago UNC Charlotte lost to a DIII team. Glad Hamrick and Doc along with Legg could milk their retirement out.

JOke.

Reactions: Marine03
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT