ADVERTISEMENT

Unemployment...Greed

Glorious days without your orange jesus as president.

unemployment rate....down.

covid vaccinations....up

insurrections at US capitol building....down

presidential favorability ratings....up 19% over tramp

Glorious days with my dementia jesus as president.

unemployment rate....headed UP, UP, UP.

covid vaccinations....up thanks to Trump

US capitol building....full of traitors

Dictator favorability ratings....whatever the lying media says it is

covid vaccinations....up

Well no shit, knowing that the vaccines, were in full distribution after Jan 8th, of course, it's going to be up.

Likewise; with unemployment, the more people get vaccinated, the more industries open up.

Common Sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jartard
Well no shit, knowing that the vaccines, were in full distribution after Jan 8th, of course, it's going to be up.

Likewise; with unemployment, the more people get vaccinated, the more industries open up.

Common Sense.

common sense

covid vaccinations....up

So what is it greed? Was/is unemployment about health concerns because of COVID? Must not be since you say pay them 15 bucks an hour. You are saying for 15 bucks an hour they can risk COVID.

SO what is it all about? COVID risk or getting a raise?

Once again, you are a freaking hypocrite.

Unemployment up and fewer jobs created are positive developments in Greed's eyes.
Unemployment is below what it was when Biden took office.

Biden has already created more net jobs in 3 months than your orange jesus in 4 years.

So what is it greed? Was/is unemployment about health concerns because of COVID? Must not be since you say pay them 15 bucks an hour. You are saying for 15 bucks an hour they can risk COVID.

SO what is it all about? COVID risk or getting a raise?

Once again, you are a freaking hypocrite.
No, you're just the idiot you always are. You want low wage earners to come back to work? Pay them $15/hr and see if that works. If they don't, THEN you'd have a point. Until then....you don't....as always.

Unemployment is below what it was when Biden took office.

Biden has already created more net jobs in 3 months than your orange jesus in 4 years.
Wait a minute anything that happened good under Trump was supposedly due to the previous administration, now 4 months in Trump gets no credit?
H
Y
P
O
C
R
I
T
E

Reactions: i am herdman
No, you're just the idiot you always are. You want low wage earners to come back to work? Pay them $15/hr and see if that works. If they don't, THEN you'd have a point. Until then....you don't....as always.
Isn't it about safety?

Hypocrite

Wait a minute anything that happened good under Trump was supposedly due to the previous administration, now 4 months in Trump gets no credit?
H
Y
P
O
C
R
I
T
E
I'm giving your orange jesus credit for suffering a net loss of jobs for his entire term and the worst jobs record in modern history. What more do you want? moron

So "Corporate welfare" is good for you now..........cool.

This is what's cool....

covid vaccinations....up

Yes, it sure is. They choose not to work, and governors choose not to pay them. All choice.
They're choosing not to work for too little pay and the Governor never has paid them. But he'll cut off Federal aid and make them dance with covid. Takes a cruel man to do that. But you cons love you some cruel. Gotta make them poor people work so you can cut taxes for the rich. Compassionate conservatism, you know how that phrase started?....

I felt compelled to phrase it this way because people hear “conservative” and they think heartless.
_________________George W Bush

Well, no kidding.

They're choosing not to work for too little pay and the Governor never has paid them. But he'll cut off Federal aid and make them dance with covid. Takes a cruel man to do that. But you cons love you some cruel. Gotta make them poor people work so you can cut taxes for the rich. Compassionate conservatism, you know how that phrase started?....

I felt compelled to phrase it this way because people hear “conservative” and they think heartless.

Well, no kidding.

I would get fired and rightfully so if I didn't work and do my job.. using covid as an excuse not to work at this point is bull shit just like your hypocrisy.

Well, no kidding.
Being a responsible adult and expecting the same from others is so damn heartless(says the man traveling to baby sit during the worst months of Covid).

I would get fired and rightfully so if I didn't work and do my job.. using covid as an excuse not to work at this point is bull shit just like your hypocrisy.
You are by far the biggest idiot and liar on this board. You couldn't get fired if you weren't employed, moron. Excuse? Like I said, you are by far the biggest idiot on this board. 24,000 Americans have died from covid in the last 30 days. If there were 24,000 American soldiers killed in one month by a nation you would demand their heads on a spike, but when it's non military, 24,000 in a month is an "excuse". Idiot.

You are by far the biggest idiot and liar on this board. You couldn't get fired if you weren't employed, moron. Excuse? Like I said, you are by far the biggest idiot on this board. 24,000 Americans have died from covid in the last 30 days. If there were 24,000 American soldiers killed in one month by a nation you would demand their heads on a spike, but when it's non military, 24,000 in a month is an "excuse". Idiot.

You're not a responsible adult, moron, you're a whiney brat.

safest human on the planet.
Who is whining and crying over Covid while doing whatever in the hell they want and telling others they shouldn’t do anything..,or even work? I’m guessing one would be safe to assume that you do your work under the table AND get a government handout??

Equating war to a virus is absurd.

There are jobs out there. Time to go to work..covid is an excuse at this point

You are, idiot. I just told you that.

You don't have that high of a mental ability. You just lie, which is the absolute lowest form of creation.
You are a special kind of stupid, aren’t you? Did you take the short bus to school? Window licker.

Equating war to a virus is absurd.
Equating 560,000 American dead from a virus to a bunch of BS is worse than absurd, it's satanical.
There are jobs out there. Time to go to work..covid is an excuse at this point
At this point? You are the biggest idiot on the board. You've been on the "open the economy back up" kick as far back as September of last year. You warble brained idiot.

Equating 560,000 American dead from a virus to a bunch of BS is worse than absurd, it's satanical.

At this point? You are the biggest idiot on the board. You've been on the "open the economy back up" kick as far back as September of last year. You warble brained idiot.

I am not equating the dead to a bunch of bullshit. The bunch of bull shit is people like you, Fauci, that woman governor in Michigan, that ass bag governor in NY, and the moron in California.

You are wrong on the September Part. July at the latest. I started seeing through the bull shit after the first month or so.

You are, idiot. I just told you that.

You don't have that high of a mental ability. You just lie, which is the absolute lowest form of creation.
Greed, he's not lying, he's just stating facts that you don't agree with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT