ADVERTISEMENT

Unless ...

houston_herd_fan

Silver Buffalo
Mar 5, 2007
coaching changes involve coaches in bowl games, I am assuming there will be no changes at this point.

for the fisrt time in my life, I was not excited to see or listen to a Herd football game this year(after game 5). without changes, don't know if I will even plan my football saturday activities around when our games are being played next year.

Bill legg needs to go... I don't care how much of a friend he is to doc!!! He can not call a good game or coach a quarterback... he's horrible!!!

coaching changes involve coaches in bowl games, I am assuming there will be no changes at this point.

for the fisrt time in my life, I was not excited to see or listen to a Herd football game this year(after game 5). without changes, don't know if I will even plan my football saturday activities around when our games are being played next year.
You don't fire a coordinator unless you have his replacement lined up.

Very true ... that's why we are going to suck again.. doc didn't have the guts to make the change.. bill legg is his buddy... I hope after a horrible offensive team next year he understands bill legg is the problem..... I mean the guy can't come up with a play that will kinda work with a weak offensive Oline... he sticks to his play calls and if the team fails it's because of someone is hurt, or the other team is a great team, or if we don't do good on first down it makes it to hard on second down, I'm tired of the lame accuses ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT