ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer

I will never give a damn what Meyer has to say or think. He's a complete scumbag that's willing to overlook near criminal character flaws as long as a guy "play good". It was absolutely great that the nonsense he allowed to happen at Florida came out.

I will never give a damn what Meyer has to say or think. He's a complete scumbag that's willing to overlook near criminal character flaws as long as a guy "play good". It was absolutely great that the nonsense he allowed to happen at Florida came out.

Not to defend Meyer, but it's not like we have the best track record with some of that stuff.

I know The Herd has had some troubled players and trouble makers, but I have to ask has Doc let any guys on the team with prominent gang ties, who also had reports of being violent and a sociopath? Or let a player call off practice because he didn't feel like conditioning, but he wanted to keep his star happy? I'm not trying to dog you or be combative. I just truly think Urban Meyer is a scumbag, and one of the worst people in football. He completely lets the players run the show, and is willing to overlook almost anything to keep guys on the field.

Reactions: I Herd dat
Although things likely happen at every program in the country, urban is definitely the dirtiest of dirty..

remember when Meyer was gonna come out of "retirement" and take the wVu job? and the time Nick Saban was gonna "come home" to be close to his sick mother? or Jimbo Fisher?

Pepperidge Farms remembers...

mapstory.jpg

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...ge-football-team-in-each-state-entering-2016/

remember when Meyer was gonna come out of "retirement" and take the wVu job? and the time Nick Saban was gonna "come home" to be close to his sick mother? or Jimbo Fisher?

Or when Rich Rod sucked for leaving and those loving eerbillys egged and rocked his house , but he was for sure coming home after Meechegan?

Yes I remember!

Her idiot, Urban Myer wouldn't let your idiot coach into his locker room. I know Urban Meyer, Urban Meyer is a friend of mine. Her idiot, the crotchbilly is no Urban Meyer.

Green- aren't you the one who constantly talks crap and garbage about the school up north? What kind of idiotic hypocrisy is that? Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT