ADVERTISEMENT

Uvalde Shooting

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I just watched a nearly 2 hour asesment by a former US Army CAG operator(you may know this a Delta Force) break this down minute by minute by minute from the footage, report, and after action review.

This was one of the most incompetent actions I have ever witnessed. I can't believe law enforcement and grown ass men performed in this manner. It is actually something that will piss you off and wonder what in the hell they were thinking. Heads should have rolled over this one.

I don't know what in the hell was going on there. But, it is really hard to watch. Can't believe the incompetence and in some cases cowardice. THese were grown ass men with training and weapons.

They literally were on the other side of the door, wall, hallway while this guy was shooting children up. For a long period of time. I can't believe someone didn't take control and get through that door.

SOme of it is training. Some of it was cowardice. Some of it was pure shitty leadership. It was bad. To the point, the door to the classroom was believed to have never been locked. This was a clustered mess that caused lives. The initial officer had a shot at the shooter before he entered the school at approx 148 yards and he had a 5.56 rifle. He didn't and then asked for permission and was told no. He didn't take the shot. Several of the kids could have lived if they would have gotten medical care earlier(IE they took out the threat earlier).

Also, when you promote defund the police this is what you can get. Lack of training. There was clearly a training issue from leadership on down.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT