ADVERTISEMENT

Video of the "entire" "crowd" of "18,596"

I think the Fanbase is saying very loud and clear that a change is in order. John needs to enter the transfer portal and take Green with him. He may be the worst QB here since Mark Cann, and I don’t need to say much more about John that hasn’t been said already.

No way 5-7,000 maybe 3,000, including players, band, cheerleaders ect. We were there. Nice win. A little excitement. Weather sucked, but wasn’t that bad.
Second half, 1,500 probably, more in the 8-900 range. There was almost an echo. We hoped they would win and get help, but not so. On to the bowl, and, and, and next year. Love The Herd.

I'd like to hire whoever counted 5000 to 7000 Herd fans at that game today to be my accountant. I'd be a rich man if that person worked for me........at least in my mind.

It's tickets sold. Your money attended they game even if you didn't.

Reactions: GreenDuke
Well here’s your answer to the secretive question of how many season tickets are sold. I don’t believe anyone bought a ticket off the street to attend today’s game. So, counted tickets....18,596

Had 102,000 + at the LSU v Texas A and M game in Baton Rouge today..thats about our total for home attendance for the season correct? Not what might have been sold but actual people in the stadium , it would really be interesting to know just how many people are actually in the stadium vs the skewed number the dept puts out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT