ADVERTISEMENT

Wagner Groups Armed Rebellion

alphasig1053

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 1, 2006
I haven't seen it posted from any verifiable publications or reliable twitter posters,but a lot of rumblings going on about the Wagner Group in route to Moscow.

Happening..Wagner leader is calling on them to return to their positions in Ukraine. Russian military on high alert. Their best troops and are still in Russia.

This could be a dangerous situation. Be careful what you ask for. Unstable regimes are dangerous.

Happening..Wagner leader is calling on them to return to their positions in Ukraine. Russian military on high alert. Their best troops and are still in Russia.

This could be a dangerous situation. Be careful what you ask for. Unstable regimes are dangerous.
When did he call on them to return to Ukraine?

Fox Lol GIF by SkinnyPop

I STAND CORRECTED> I read the headline from Atlas wrong.

I read it earlier as Wagner asked them to return. Atlas actually had it correct. It was a Russian General asking them to return. Below is their statements.

I made a mistake and read it wrong. It was Russian General Surovikin not Wagner Leader.

#Russian General Sergey Surovikin has released a video statement urging #Wagner to return to their positions amid reports of its forces mobilizing towards #Rostov, #Russia.

Surovikin Said “I appeal to the leadership, commanders and fighters of PMC Wagner: Together with you, we walked a difficult path. Together with you, we fought, we took risks, we took losses, but overcome together. We are of the same blood. We are warriors.”

“I call on you to stop... We shouldn’t play into the enemy’s hand in this difficult time for the country.”

“Stop the columns, and return them to their permanent positions and places of concentration,” he added.

Now just how many times must someone learn the most important lesson in warfare: Pay your damn mercenaries.

I’m trying to think of a historical parallel. I just can’t, from modern history anyway. Carthage found out the hard way a couple times.

It’s pretty hilarious but a hypothetical Wagner win would be a very bad situation. Like, a “we need to seriously consider fighting them directly to keep Putin in power” type of very bad situation. What a bizarre world.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
I’m gonna host a Crimson Tide watch party tonight if anyone wants to stop by

Now just how many times must someone learn the most important lesson in warfare: Pay your damn mercenaries.

I’m trying to think of a historical parallel. I just can’t, from modern history anyway. Carthage found out the hard way a couple times.

It’s pretty hilarious but a hypothetical Wagner win would be a very bad situation. Like, a “we need to seriously consider fighting them directly to keep Putin in power” type of very bad situation. What a bizarre world.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT