ADVERTISEMENT

We’re doomed I tell you…doomed!

Look I like dogs and cats. Hell, we feed cats roaming the neighborhood. But, this is what happens when humans have equated animals to human beings. They have gone too far with it. There was a dumbass in our area who put an injured coyote in his car.

Not just equated, but elevated them above us.

Still, the masks are worse. Just too much. Everybody can have it all. I can just stay the hell away from it all as much as possible. Cat shit everywhere, masks, dogs barking. 14 years or less until pancreatic cancer is what's supposed to happen.

This whole comfort animal thing is a sham till somebody proves to me otherwise.
Agreed. Even worse, what is the deal with people bringing their damn dogs to Lowe's, and even worse, the fvcking grocery??? What is wrong with you people? I don't want your sh!t-eating dog around the food I'm thinking of buying. I love animals. pretty much all animals, but keep your pets at home. Bunch of fvcking nasty retards.

Reactions: Jartard
Agreed. Even worse, what is the deal with people bringing their damn dogs to Lowe's, and even worse, the fvcking grocery??? What is wrong with you people? I don't want your sh!t-eating dog around the food I'm thinking of buying. I love animals. pretty much all animals, but keep your pets at home. Bunch of fvcking nasty retards.
I see an old guy walking around Wal Mart sometimes with a small dog on his shoulder, I’ve also seen a younger weirdo walking around with a big ass snake on his head at the same place.

• Angry
Reactions: ThunderCat98
You guys are starting to sound like me...10 years ago.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
It's a far jump from Lowes to the grocery.

Maybe you should try Menard's, it fancy.
I see an old guy walking around Wal Mart sometimes with a small dog on his shoulder, I’ve also seen a younger weirdo walking around with a big ass snake on his head at the same place.
Walmart man, this is to be expected.

Reactions: Jartard
People want these dogs and cats for friends since they can't make any in the real world, then they say I'm crazy or whatever for just talking to myself or hearing voices. At least that doesn't piss and shit everywhere and bark. They scream, but never bark.

What if you feed them, but spit it out?

From what I can see, they still get fed. I hate sucking so much at this, but oh well. I'm not very good at bowling either, but I used to like to do it.

What if you feed them, but spit it out?

From what I can see, they still get fed. I hate sucking so much at this, but oh well. I'm not very good at bowling either, but I used to like to do it.
A whole golf empire is built on people playing that suck at it. Take me for example.

A whole golf empire is built on people playing that suck at it. Take me for example.
You can play golf badly all day, get angry and swear you will never play again, then hit that one perfect shot where you can’t wait to play again next week.

Reactions: GK4Herd
The “Comfort” animal thing is a crock. Ridiculous people taking advantage of loopholes in ADA policies.

True “Service” animals provide a valuable service in our society. Trained service dogs in particular provide tremendous support for handicapped individuals. I have a number of friends who are veterans that say their service dog has changed their lives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT