ADVERTISEMENT

We are not prepared to fight a two front war.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Thanks to Obama era policy. We are on the verge of having a problem and woke America is not ready. We are worried the ozone layer, males swimmers, and have a Supreme Court nominee who can't tell a panel what a woman is.

America is on the verge of a wake up call. Little Johnny coming to high school with his support bear ans saying he is really a girl might be in for a real world shock.

America’s first gay President insured it by accelerating the pace by “remaking America”. . Now with Mush Potato Joe (with the brain capacity of a muppet) in the WH, we are on the verge of seeing things happen in/to this country most have never thought possible.

Reactions: i am herdman
Joebama has really destroyed America.

The sad reality is that we're the laughing stock of the world currently, and Joebama is a national disgrace.

Simply an awful President, as was Hussein Obama.

Reactions: i am herdman
America’s first gay President insured it by accelerating the pace by “remaking America”. . Now with Mush Potato Joe (with the brain capacity of a muppet) in the WH, we are on the verge of seeing things happen in/to this country most have never thought possible.
Correct. We are becoming not the leader of the world or the beacon of hope and freedom. We are settling for second place, maybe worse. Americans could be in for a real dose of reality and the woke bastards will really be crying then. If China gets Tawain and controls the majority of supply chains in the world, they will own us more than they do now. Throw is a brewing conflict in Europe and it just got even more real.

But, hey we can worry about the polar ice caps and how to hand out Tesla's while our kids begin to speak Mandarin.

This is a serious battle with a near peer threat who is out to take over the world financially and with power. But, hey we have a black woman going to the Supreme Court.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT