ADVERTISEMENT

We live in a broken down Banana Republic

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
We really do. Our system is broken..DC and the machine are out of touch.

I recently had a decorated war veteran with all kids of awards and training tell me he was done and turning in his papers and he would tell his kids not to serve. You can actually see not only the disgust but actual hurt on his face. Spent much of his 20 years deploying. Probably 10 times or so.

If you want to go after Trump fine. Do it for something legit. The swamp let it slide for years with others. But got to get Trump. Just to try to keep him from winning again.

But it is more than Trump. Our system no longer cares about us. Sold out long ago.

Americans are going to learn a hard lesson one day. They have been spoiled for decades. Our politicians laugh at us.

The world is ready to pounce. They are going to. Americans are too distracted and dumb to see it. Our politicians don't care. They had their power and made their bank.

What you see going on in New York is 3rd World Shit.

America is dying.

Last edited:
This is all a part of the 'new left' playbook. It's now or never as far as putting a stop to it. Might take a huge uprising to do so, but our team can't just lay back and allow the opponent to keep shooting open 3 pointers.

I would anticipate a few nuts on both sides to show up in NYC today, but it will be limited to maybe a couple small scuffles. I doubt you'll see members of our team going into Target to ravage the store shelves, nor do I anticipate any burning of stores, rocks tossed through store fronts, or any cops having to dodge rocks and bottles.

I'm still kind of surprised that men like rifle support this lunacy. I thought when rifle posted that picture of himself in the romper that it was all some sort of joke to get a reaction. Maybe I was wrong about that.

Reactions: rvntx and johns1124
We really do. Our system is broken..DC and the machine are out of touch.

I recently had a decorated war veteran with all kids of awards and training tell me he was done and turning in his papers and he would tell his kids not to serve. You can actually see not only the disgust but actual hurt on his face. Spent much of his 20 years deploying. Probably 10 times or so.

If you want to go after Trump fine. Do it for something legit. The swamp let it slide for years with others. But got to get Trump. Just to try to keep him from winning again.

But it is more than Trump. Our system no longer cares about us. Sold out long ago.

Americans are going to learn a hard lesson one day. They have been spoiled for decades. Our politicians laugh at us.

The world is ready to pounce. They are going to. Americans are too distracted and dumb to see it. Our politicians don't care. They had their power and made their bank.

What you see going on in New York is 3rd World Shit.

America is dying.
NO comment because I am not allowed to but wish I could.

NO comment because I am not allowed to but wish I could.
Good. You just keep voting for the life time poltiicans like you do, Oldie.

Lifetime Politicians are the single greatest threat to this country and that includes China.

Those assholes your vote for on your side are going after veterans right and left because they feel threatened by them. Not a joke.

That idiot in NY, the DA, ran on getting Trump. Yet, lets violent and dangerous felons walk every day.

Lifetime Politicians are the single greatest threat to this country and that includes China.

Those assholes your vote for on your side are going after veterans right and left because they feel threatened by them. Not a joke.

That idiot in NY, the DA, ran on getting Trump. Yet, lets violent and dangerous felons walk every day.
NO comment

Oldie strikes me as one of those people who “Votes for Those that need more voice” types, hence wasting his votes

NO comment
Comment. SHow some balls. Let's hear your justification for the good life long polticians like Joe Mush Biden. Heck, even Mitch McConnell. They are not it for your or me. They are in to protect the poltical class and the DC beltway govt.

Tell me why are they after veterans?

Comment. SHow some balls. Let's hear your justification for the good life long polticians like Joe Mush Biden. Heck, even Mitch McConnell. They are not it for your or me. They are in to protect the poltical class and the DC beltway govt.

Tell me why are they after veterans?
Stop encouraging his lying.

Reactions: mlblack16.

“Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...”

― Thomas Jefferson

“Under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government” —Declaration of Independence.

Declaration of Independence is that we – as a free people – have the right to stand up to an oppressive government.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Gee, Imagine that. Bragg, the DA, wants the trial in Jan 2024. Right in primary election season.

But, hey it is not political and the machine won't do anything to crush an outsider.

Remember, the machine will do anything to protect the govt. The govt.

Democrats are thugs.

Gee, Imagine that. Bragg, the DA, wants the trial in Jan 2024. Right in primary election season.

But, hey it is not political and the machine won't do anything to crush an outsider.

Remember, the machine will do anything to protect the govt. The govt.

Democrats are thugs.
I’m surprised the left aren’t calling him DA Freedom…since Bragg is now a bad word.

If this isn’t dismissed at the onset, trumps team should request all communications between Bragg and his team with the media, the atlanta prosecutors, the NY AG and the special council. This includes all private communications as well as official

“Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...”

― Thomas Jefferson

“Under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government” —Declaration of Independence.

Declaration of Independence is that we – as a free people – have the right to stand up to an oppressive government.
Democrats disagree with this. Interesting to see TJefferson was a deplorable.

What does being a Herd fan have to do with "sports" in general? I discuss herd sports you senile imbecile. Just not on this forum.
name calling person Raleigh . You need to have more respect for older people and everyone in general. You havent shown to me you are even a herd fan as all you do is put people down for your own pleasure.

No, they don't. The Dems want to destory the guy and his supporters.
The Dems and their RINO, swamp rat Allies and media, globalist, war monger allies want to destroy him. It's all about taking gov of the people away.

One thing is clear they scared to death of Trump the political outsider and will do anything to stop him.

Reactions: i am herdman
The Dems and their RINO, swamp rat Allies and media, globalist, war monger allies want to destroy him. It's all about taking gov of the people away.

One thing is clear they scared to death of Trump the political outsider and will do anything to stop him.
Why would anyone be scared of Trump he has helped the democrats more than anyone. I did not want to see him arrested and hope he gets nominated so he can lose again.

Why would anyone be scared of Trump he has helped the democrats more than anyone. I did not want to see him arrested and hope he gets nominated so he can lose again.
You must be a complete idiot. Have you missed the last 7 years.

You must be a complete idiot. Have you missed the last 7 years.
He is hurting and splitting the Republican party. Nothing could be better for democrats. One fact about Trump is that he is a dictator and Americans will find any way to vote against him as the majority of people hate him and even many republicans do.

He is hurting and splitting the Republican party. Nothing could be better for democrats. One fact about Trump is that he is a dictator and Americans will find any way to vote against him as the majority of people hate him and even many republicans do.
Trump is and may be a lot of things, can you please explain how he is a dictator?

Trump is and may be a lot of things, can you please explain how he is a dictator?
He admires the dictators of the world and wants to be one and cannot stand when anyone opposes him. Jan 6 is another good reason why. Please dont tell me it was casual demostration. He caused it. Most dangerous man in the world with the exception maybe of Putin or the North Korean leader.

He admires the dictators of the world and wants to be one and cannot stand when anyone opposes him. Jan 6 is another good reason why. Please dont tell me it was casual demostration. He caused it. Most dangerous man in the world with the exception maybe of Putin or the North Korean leader.
Need to change your handle. Oldliesherd. Does that hurt your feelings?

You are crazy.

Because he admirers dictators and wants to be one, that makes him a dictator? I must be blessed like John Holmes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT