ADVERTISEMENT

We live in a broken down Banana Republic

Apply the same definition that Raleigh used to define me as a liar and apply it to yourself and see if that would by his definition would also make you a liar.
1st you said you would never post on herdnation again. You got called put on it, so you said you would only be posting on sports related topics. And we are now calling you out on lying about that, too. So, you are trying to slither your way out of that, as well.

The truth of thr matter is you are a lying shitbag and nothing you say can change that.

Reactions: WVUSerg
1st you said you would never post on herdnation again. You got called put on it, so you said you would only be posting on sports related topics. And we are now calling you out on lying about that, too. So, you are trying to slither your way out of that, as well.

The truth of thr matter is you are a lying shitbag and nothing you say can change that.
So you never changed your mind on anything so that would make you what you called me if you have. I think my cousin was in your fraternity and if he were still alive he would be ashamed of you.

So you never changed your mind on anything so that would make you what you called me if you have. I think my cousin was in your fraternity and if he were still alive he would be ashamed of you.
Why? For calling out a lying shitbag for what it really is?

He was a good man not like you. You accuse me of something you have done many times in your life and add the foul language which does nothing to make you any better.
You are doing nothing but attempting to justify your actions. You are a lying sh!tbag.

So, you are trying to cover up your lies by saying you changed your mind? Is that what greed told you when he left you for your brother?
Your talk makes no sense fool. I dont know greed and you dont talk bad about my brother .He was a marine MP and if he heard you say that about him you would be a hurting fool.

See when you all go around and around beating up on EG I get it, but this just feels like elder abuse.

Yet there is no outcry from those same Rethuglicans to repeal those provisions of the Patriot Act and the NDAA that suspends habeas corpus for American citizens, and otherwise provides for the modern day version of King George III's general writs (or no subpoena at all basically), to search the possessions of American citizens while in the United States. Oh yeah, and of course the "law and order" crowd sure has no issues with the growing number of civil forfeiture laws where the State can seize your property WITHOUT even criminal charges being brought forth, and the citizen then has the burden of proof that the property was not used in the commission of a crime. Those aren't hallmarks of a Banana Republic? Go figure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT