ADVERTISEMENT

We can only elect Donald Trump

Did you just post the same video twice in a row, moron? Let's hope you don't ask a question that is answered in your own post already this time.

orange jesus is literally a criminal

If I were as constantly wrong, misled, straight up lying as you are it would really bother me. Like I, as a man, just wouldn’t like being that willingly stupid. You get back pats from others here who also choose to create their own fictional realities that conform to their worldviews. You’re all wrong together.

You are shameless. A carefully chosen word, because if you were capable of shame you wouldn’t post something so easily debunked.

If I were as constantly wrong, misled, straight up lying as you are it would really bother me. Like I, as a man, just wouldn’t like being that willingly stupid. You get back pats from others here who also choose to create their own fictional realities that conform to their worldviews. You’re all wrong together.

You are shameless. A carefully chosen word, because if you were capable of shame you wouldn’t post something so easily debunked.
Oprah Winfrey GIF

I don’t know if it’s an honesty issue or a lack of intelligence issue. Countless times, I’ve told them to read the comments under these tweets so that they can get a better and more accurate idea of what is factual or not. The fact that this video (from over four years ago) has a clarification warning on it leaves me with the same question: are they just blatant liars or truly fvcking dumb?

Did you just post the same video twice in a row, moron? Let's hope you don't ask a question that is answered in your own post already this time.
Lighten up, Francis. I thought that some of you libs couldn’t access Twitter so I posted the 2nd one that said what it was about.

Reactions: 30CAT

Well, since you are a liberal, you can’t claim to be a man.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg and 30CAT
I’ve told them to read the comments under these tweets so that they can get a better and more accurate idea of what is factual or not.

Yes, boss. :rolleyes:

You really do need to lighten up. Relax. It's a message board. You take this way too seriously. Dumbass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT