ADVERTISEMENT

Well it is over. Hillary will take it all

It's a shame that the "downtrodden" waste their lives wishing they had all those rich people's money. What for?

It would be hell on earth. Living in some big mansion that would either get dirty or you'd have to have strangers come and clean it all the time. Being rich would blow. Having to act all snobby, waste money on chandeliers and other shiny foolishness. Why do people even want it?

The whole plight of the poor thing in this country is a giant ruse over nothing. Speaking of giant, that's how big most "poor" people's asses are these days.

Which is why you will be voting for Hillary in the general

I've already stated that I will if she wins the nomination. We'll see. You cons are such great prognosticators. My 2 favorites so far from the board......

No one with the name Hussein will ever be president of the United States.

Mitt Romney will win in a landslide.

And while he might try, nothing will get done. #Partisanship #Frustration

I stated earlier that I didn't know how much he would get done, but that he would at least try to do something for those who've been left behind the last 2-3 decades.

No one with the name Hussein will ever be president of the United States.

Mitt Romney will win in a landslide.

And the optimism is way too high again this year with Clinton e-mails, Clinton's weak, Clinton's old, she's this, she's that.

She's gonna be the damn President of the United States. Especially with us collectively running a loser like Cruz. He's gonna be Mr. 47% all over again (Romney's damning comment) and cower on the stage as he's cast as the government shutdown villain.

Big L this year once again.

That's better than a bunch of trickle down war mongers.

I am more concerned about wars that what you are probably. One problem is when we decide to fight wars now we do it half-assed and let the lawyers lead the way.

Difference between you and me is that I am concerned about more sons than just my own.

Yehhh, moron. I actually wore the uniform and know many people in the military...Know several that have been killed.

Yehhh, moron. I actually wore the uniform and know many people in the military...Know several that have been killed.

Lots of people know people in the military, and lots of people know some that have been killed. That's kind of the point, idiot.

She will be a greater commander in chief than Obama ever was. Of course that's not saying much. I bet she won't cry on TV as much as he already has.

But Hillary will be all right. She will keep things how they are, which really isn't all that bad. Then again, at this point the world could be caving in and I wouldn't really notice anymore.

I do not think a Republican will ever win the White House ever again. The takers are now the majority. The producers are becoming less and less prevalent in this country.

So with that being said I hope Hillary wins the Democratic nomination. At least Hillary has some semblance of knowledge on our economy. Bernie is the most dangerous candidate that we have seen in years maybe in my lifetime. He literally knows nothing about economics and will both bankrupt the US Govt as well as run off corporations by the dozens. His policies are insane.

I literally cannot fathom why unless you are a free loader who only expects hand outs how anybody could think this guy is a good candidate. And no I'm not a Trump guy.

I do not think a Republican will ever win the White House ever again. The takers are now the majority. The producers are becoming less and less prevalent in this country.

So with that being said I hope Hillary wins the Democratic nomination. At least Hillary has some semblance of knowledge on our economy. Bernie is the most dangerous candidate that we have seen in years maybe in my lifetime. He literally knows nothing about economics and will both bankrupt the US Govt as well as run off corporations by the dozens. His policies are insane.

I literally cannot fathom why unless you are a free loader who only expects hand outs how anybody could think this guy is a good candidate. And no I'm not a Trump guy.

Funny stuff. Bernie is not proposing anything radical. Most of his ideas have already been done. The corporate tax rate is 15% lower than in the 50s and 60s. The minimum wage was nearly doubled overnight in 1950. The minimum wage was equal to $10.90/hour in 1968. Corporations are making record profit. Corporate taxes in 1952 was responsible for 33% of all federal tax revenue, now 10%. The working poor and middle class have been short changed long enough. Time to turn the tables.

The working poor and middle class have been short changed long enough.

I'd enjoy a link to just one story of someone who's really hard up. I've never seen them. Even people who eat out of dumpsters are living large. You should see the pies they put in there.

Funny stuff. Bernie is not proposing anything radical. Most of his ideas have already been done. The corporate tax rate is 15% lower than in the 50s and 60s. The minimum wage was nearly doubled overnight in 1950. The minimum wage was equal to $10.90/hour in 1968. Corporations are making record profit. Corporate taxes in 1952 was responsible for 33% of all federal tax revenue, now 10%. The working poor and middle class have been short changed long enough. Time to turn the tables.

Another moron comparing the 1950s to 2016......

Its wasn't long ago that Dems laughed at Repubs for living in the past. So much for "progressive" ideas.

Since Greed intentionally ignores these questions; Can anyone explain how exactly raising taxes on employers translates employees being paid higher wages??? And....what exactly happened to the poverty rate in the US within 10 years of doubling the minimum wage in the 50s??? Anyone?? Anyone???

I'd enjoy a link to just one story of someone who's really hard up. I've never seen them. Even people who eat out of dumpsters are living large. You should see the pies they put in there.

That would be near impossible to do when you think people eating out of dumpsters are living large.

Still wondering how Greed's business being taxed at a higher rate results in his employees being paid more.....Anyone?

That would be near impossible to do when you think people eating out of dumpsters are living large.

America's pretty good. No wonder all these people want to flock here. We won't get serious about keeping them out though until some rich people can't stand it anymore.

Trump is the first one I've seen who wants them out. He's at the point in his life where he's willing to pay a little extra for some rednecks to mow his grass instead of throwing a bag of bean burritos out for a flock of Mexicans.

I'll take this one. Because a $500 increase in taxes is less than $5000 in premiums that would have to be paid

You enjoy paying $4500 more for insurance. Good. Go ahead and mail it in, call it a charitable donation.

Poor Bernie. You see, a real man would stand up there and just put that woman in her place. But not in 2016. None of the Republicans will either. She gets a free pass to stand there the loudmouth bitch she is and no man is allowed to even try to beat her in the shouting match.

She is the better candidate tonight, but I just shudder to think of whoever the GOP sucker is who gets to just stand there and take it like Bernie is tonight.

Why don't you start in your own business. You control that.

You pay low wages. You offer no benefits. You offer no retirement plan.

Practice what you preach. Oh wait, you don't. Do you even get them a ham for Christmas.

Your are a typical hypocrite liberal.

Why should I buy your employees health insurance for you?

Poor Bernie. You see, a real man would stand up there and just put that woman in her place. But not in 2016. None of the Republicans will either. She gets a free pass to stand there the loudmouth bitch she is and no man is allowed to even try to beat her in the shouting match.

She is the better candidate tonight, but I just shudder to think of whoever the GOP sucker is who gets to just stand there and take it like Bernie is tonight.

Yeah, that's the reason Bernie has a double digit lead in New Hampshire.

Why don't you start in your own business. You control that.

You pay low wages. You offer no benefits. You offer no retirement plan.

Practice what you preach. Oh wait, you don't. Do you even get them a ham for Christmas.

Your are a typical hypocrite liberal.

Why should I buy your employees health insurance for you?

I have my own business. I control that.

I pay nearly twice the average sales associate wages of the largest employer in America who has over a million employees.

No benefits, no retirement for my 2 staff. Just like the other 95% of businesses with less than 4 employees, malarkey brain.

No one is asking you to pay my employees health insurance. If YOU make $100,000, you would pay $2200 and your employer would pay $6700. The average employer premium contribution is $12,591 at present.

You're a typical malarkey brained conservative.

I have my own business. I control that.

I pay nearly twice the average sales associate wages of the largest employer in America who has over a million employees.

No benefits, no retirement for my 2 staff. Just like the other 95% of businesses with less than 4 employees, malarkey brain.

No one is asking you to pay my employees health insurance. If YOU make $100,000, you would pay $2200 and your employer would pay $6700. The average employer premium contribution is $12,591 at present.

You're a typical malarkey brained conservative.

In other words you are not doing squat.

That is what I thought

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT